[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with Satan and his symbol, the pentagram?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 383x383
What's the deal with Satan and his symbol, the pentagram? Why are the two so prevalent throughout antiquity?
>>
>>17870656
>pentagram
>symbol of Satan
pick one
>>
His symbol is not the pentagram.
The pentagram was originally a sign of the 5 wounds of christ.
>>
Sir Gawain bore a pentagram on his shield for fuck's sake.
>>
The upright pentagram was never associated with satan. Stop getting your spirituality from the Conjuring.
>>
>>17870656
its not the symbol of satan
>>17870662
and its not this either

s m h guys get your stuff together
>>
>>17870681
I don't believe in spirituality because it's a myth.
>>
>>17870689
It's all over early christian imagery.
They directly say that's what they're using it for.
I'd say that makes it that, for about a thousand years now.
>>
>>17870693
it somehow reminds me of how nazis stole the swastika
>>
File: schyr_goulez.png (102 KB, 439x699) Image search: [Google]
schyr_goulez.png
102 KB, 439x699
>>17870703
>>
If anything, isnt it supposed to protect you from "satan"?
>>
>>17870656
Culture actually. And it stays because on a feeling level it fits the idea.
>>
>>17870656
That's a wiccan pentagram you dip.
The satanic pentagram points downward.
>>
File: baphometpentagram.jpg (33 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
baphometpentagram.jpg
33 KB, 400x393
>>17870656
Actually it's a reverse pentagram, it symbolizes a goat staring into heaven, waiting for revenge , the symbol you poasted is an anti-possesion symbol
>>
>>17870886
I hate to get all technical here, but that particular one has the letters of leviathan 'round it.
>>
The pentagram was originally the symbol of christianity, not the cross, satan inverts everything god teaches, hence the inverted pentagram
>>
golden ratio + path of venus over 8 years
>>
>>17870656
The pentagram didn't show up until the 18th century with the freemason and george washington. Before then stars were made seven or nine pointed. It's the eastern star seen in so much freemasonry and not even on nation's flags including muslim nations.
>>
>>17870662
Really I didn't know that. I'm assuming the fifth is his crown?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.