[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cephalopod Faced Aliens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: cuttlefish-striped.jpg (45 KB, 520x333) Image search: [Google]
cuttlefish-striped.jpg
45 KB, 520x333
Alright so, when I was a kid, I used to have dreams about crazy things that I'd tell my mother in great detail every morning when I woke up.
We've always been paranormal nerds, her and I, and would watch science fiction movies all the time, and bonded over X-Files.
As I started getting older, she would ask me if I still had those weird dreams. We made jokes about me being contacted by aliens.
As time went on, and we curiously studied more about the different reported extraterrestrial beings, our jokes made us feel really odd.

The dreams consisted primarily of five major beings.
>There were lion people with flat, cat-like faces and long manes of golden-brown hair. (Felines/Lyrans of Regulus?)
>There were small, sickly-gray people with large eyes. As a child, I described them much in personality like Santa's elves, always running around doing something. (Grays?)
>There were tall, fair humans with silvery or golden blonde hair. (Nords?)
>There were lizard or dragon like people. Some where the size of people, and some where very, very large with huge dragon wings. (Reptilians/Draconians?)
>Then, finally, there were sickly, gangly, tentacle faced aliens with octopus eyes. (???)

I've matched a reported race of extraterrestrials to every one of the beings except the cephalopod-faced beings.
>They had blue-gray skin with darker freckles and lines, and long squid or octopus arms hanging from their faces with 'skirts' around their heads like a cuttlefish has on it's body (pic related).
>Have there been any reports of these types of beings?

Other details I can give: they wore long, dark robes with shiny, metallic decorations like beads and stitching; they were at war with the dragon-lizard people when they were previously in alliance with them.

If these aren't alien visitations, then damn, Son, I can make some awesome money off of the books I could write of the adventures I've had in these dreams.
>>
>>17870068
How many times have you read The Call of Cthulhu?
>>
>>17870388
If you're asking in all seriousness, I certainly never read it when I was that young. Also, I never imagined Cthulhu to look anything like these guys.
>>
You're just describing the diferrent races from the elder scrolls series and the most stereotypical alien.
>>
>aquatic looking dudes
>blue-gray skin

Sirians.
>>
File: bluerose.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bluerose.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
AND EVERY FUCKING BEADY EYED LIZARD-FACED FAGGOT WILL FUCKING BURN FOR WHAT THEY DID
>>
>>17870424
This was before even Daggerfall, so no, and they look nothing like any of those races.

>>17870491
Sirians don't have squid/octopus tentacles where their mouth should be. I ran into an article on them years ago and almost thought that's what they were.

>>17870513
Wha...what?
>>
>>17870559
lel, you think they look like monkeys because they physically are?
That's a ruse.
>>
>>17870559
>wha...what?
The lizard folk are not to be trusted.
>>
>>17870068
why do people who make up stories of aliens have such limited imaginations?

why no extra dimensional beings who are composed of unidentifiable mater that exist in 12 dimensions so in our perceivable 3d space is only odd free floating particles but if you could see the entire thing its a shifting mass of angular forms and semi organic looking forms circulating and morphing through different levels of space time
>>
>>17870595
Dude, I said these were the dreams I had as a child. I never said these were actual visitations.

Also, that's not really that original, to be honest. There are tons of alien races depicted in books, television series, and movies that are free floating particles because they exist on a different dimension or multiple dimensions at once.
>>
>>17870574
Who said anything about monkeys?
I want whatever you are smoking.
>>
pretty sure it was aliens.
>>
File: zoidberg.png (18 KB, 548x420) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.png
18 KB, 548x420
>>
Surprised you didnt see the mantids. Also the blondes are annunaki, otherwise known as elohim. I had crazy dreams as a kid too, but more of being a wizard and btfoing demons and monsters.
>>
>>17870660
Too red.
Too much claw.
Not enough head skirt fin.
Sorry, no cigar.
>>
>>17870589
how could you not trust a face like this?
>>
>>17870068
>There were lion people with flat, cat-like faces and long manes of golden-brown hair. (Felines/Lyrans of Regulus?)
>There were small, sickly-gray people with large eyes. As a child, I described them much in personality like Santa's elves, always running around doing something. (Grays?)
>There were tall, fair humans with silvery or golden blonde hair. (Nords?)
Reminds me strikingly of a friend's DMT trip.
>>
File: gib more gibs kid is kill.jpg (10 KB, 300x183) Image search: [Google]
gib more gibs kid is kill.jpg
10 KB, 300x183
>>17870491
Do you mean Syrians? Blue skin is a sign of death by drowing
>>
>>17871336
Why'seh nekked?
>>
>>17870068
>>Have there been any reports of these types of beings?
David Wilcock says there are fish headed aliens and thinks that look like that its a trap fish from star wars etc.

Supposedly the human form with 2 legs, 2 arms and 1 head etc can evolve out from any basic life form be it fish, reptile, insect or what ever.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.