[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twinflames - your thoughts on that I might ended up being in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160524-WA0003.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160524-WA0003.jpg
86 KB, 1024x768
Twinflames - your thoughts on that

I might ended up being in a relationship with my twinflame 3 yeara ago.
Get complicated and weired and coincidences happen.
We dont see each other anymore.
Get heavily depressed and feel like I just lost the one.
Meet each other again.
Loose contact again.
That happened like 4 times.
Now its over. She got a new number.
I dream about her every few months. When I do I feel suicidal.
There are many things that point towards her being a twinflame.
Honestly Im not sure if twin flames exist as they are described online. Many weired things that are twin flame characteristics happened. But..
Always stay sceptical.
>>
:'-(
>>
>>17869957
My friend, you've helped me. I had a vision a number of years ago of two flaming females to my left and right side. Dancing, inviting, and very cheerful. Initially I took them as demons and ran. But as time progressed felt I needed to grasp a better understanding.
My mind was communicating "twin flame". :-)
Cheers my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Mm6WIcYs&ab_channel=zyxdance
>>
>>17869957

You live long enough, you'll meet a lot of people who you think are your twin flames. No, you'll never get over it. Yes, it does get better, but the scar it creates is there forever.

The key is to enjoy it while it lasts, and treasure the few perfect moments and do not dwell on the rest. Death will come in its own time, do it a favor and put it off a few more days.
>>
>>17869957
Brother, I feel you.
>>
>>17870614
Thanks you guys. I didnt expect supporting words. xD
As far as I knoe twin flame is a metaphor for a special connection/event. Either due to past life karma or due to planning because such a intense painful experience will boost the learning process. We live to learn of course. Theres also something called twin flame counterfeit which I guess is what happened to me
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.