[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFO's Visual Look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Pulp Art Flying Saucers.jpg (92 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
Pulp Art Flying Saucers.jpg
92 KB, 564x752
Why do UFO's look different throughout the centuries and decades they have been reported?

Do the aliens or interdimensional beings change the look for the time they appear in?

Is it just so many different beings appearing? Government technology progressing?
>>
>>17869902
Maybe it's like cars there are diferent models of ufo's
>>
I always liked the idea that the "others" just update their forms to keep up with gradual shifts in humankind's mass consciousness. Like in medieval times, faeries kidnapped people, then in the 50's, it started being spacemen.
>>
>>17869934
Could be. They might use a specialized ship for scientific study, and another kind for diplomatic missions.
Some of them might be the equivalent to an 80's truck with a broken cassette deck, filled with drunken aliens looking for a horror writer to probe.
>>
They may look different because the passage of time for them is different. It's possible that it may not even affect them. Then again there are believed to be different kinds of extraterrestrial brings such as reptilians and the classic 3-4 foot greys. Maybe each one has thier own kind of technological anti gravity ship. Any of these theories could be close or way off. Sad fact is we'll never know.
>>
>>17869902
How come that Cop is wearing riding pants, when he"s driving a car? Wouldn't that imply, "motorcycle cop" or "mounted police"?
>>
>>17870091
I'm more worried by how much time you're spending looking at the cop below the belt.
>>
>>17870091
Artistic license haha
>>
>>17869982
Well stated
>>
>>17870128
I view the entire officer. Boots, riding pants, night stick, tie-clip, epaulets, Bus driver's hat..
>>
Because everyone's imagination is different?
>>
tl;dr they're fueled and piloted by what we would call astropaths.
It's not that the driver makes it look different.
It's that it doesn't look like anything until you look at it and decide what you want to see it as.
The craft isn't all there, so to speak.
>>
>>17870427
Like wonder woman's invisible jet lol.
>>
>>17870427
citation needed
>>
The three most seen ET are
a)tall blue eyed blonde's
b)greys
c)reptillians
>>
>>17871826
hawt nordic alium sex
>>
File: corriere_cennina.jpg (69 KB, 400x539) Image search: [Google]
corriere_cennina.jpg
69 KB, 400x539
>>17869902
Oh, i have a little collection of Domenica del Corriere Ufo articles.

The ufo/strange entities phenomena are subjective to the witness culture and age, time and place.
For example, Rosa Lotti,a simple Italian countrywoman from the '50 (depicted in the image), described two strange beings that appeared to her eyes more like dwarves or elves than aliens.

Nevertheless they had a strange flying machine, and she tried to describe it comparing the shape and material to the ones she used to know (leather,iron,buttons etc)

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case703.htm
>>
Theres this writer Robert Anton Wilson that kinda talks about this although I haven't read his books in years.. But he says something like maybe "aliens" show themselves to people in a form that people know.. or some shit lol.
>>
>>17869934
Or just like us as time goes on their designs change and the ships look different and like you said there could be different models
>>
this is OP.

Thanks for some great reaponses so far.
>>
UFOs have only been reported for decades.

One guy said he saw "flying saucers" and then other hoaxers just followed his lead. Then cheap sci fi movies caught onto it and everything was flying saucers and it became memetic.
>>
Bet they're using chameleon circuits.
>>
File: image031.jpg (16 KB, 455x225) Image search: [Google]
image031.jpg
16 KB, 455x225
>>17872460

Not even true, he only described the craft's movement as like that of a flying saucer skipping over water
>>
>>17872460
wrong on so many levels
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.