[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. I see these shadow looking things. They always resemble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 176x244) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 176x244
I need help. I see these shadow looking things. They always resemble crouching and hunched over humans, but very rarely they aren't a definite shape. I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia but I really don't think these are hallucinations cause there have been times where I'll see a shadow and I'll pass out and wake up in another room. I'll answer any questions I just need help to figure out what these shadows are
>>
I already know you see these shadows, I am one of them... we are legion.
>>
>>17869883
Well I mean if you're one of the shadows come and get me daddy (;
>>
I managed to get up and turn on the lights when I saw 2 of them walking upto me. nothing was visible with the lights on.
maybe I just woke up and got up.
>>
>>17869872
well man, whether they're real demons or hallucinations because of your condition... what does it matter to you?

what really matters is how you react and relate to them. confront them face to face, firmly but with regard. drop your fears and accept what they have to say to you.

you'll be surprised by how positive can these encounters get once you start having a friendlier attitude yourself.
>>
>>17869872
I saw them a couple years ago and was also diagnosed schizophrenic. I saw them in the corner of my vision.

Would you consider your energy level to be somewhat elevated, as if your mind is grinding its gears? Thats how I felt during the period anyways.

I associated it as the manifestation of my mind when overdoing it. Once I calmed down and regained low-normal energy levels I went back to normal. Psychiatrist then said my previous psychiatrist had misdiagnosed me.
>>
>>17869903
I've honestly never looked at it this way
>>
>>17869904
They are present almost constantly
>>
>i have been diagnosed with schizophrenia
schizo hallucinations can be extremely, extremely, vivid. there is your answer.
>>
>>17869919
I understand how vivid my hallucinations can be. These feel different
>>
>>17869872
OP sounds to me like you are suffering from early stages of glaucoma. You should get your eyes checked at an ophthalmologist as soon as possible. Glaucoma is irreversible but with medication it's possible to halt its effects.
>>
>>17869905
happy to help! this mindset really changed the outcome of many of my nighttime creepy crawlies, hypagogic hallucinations and sleep paralisys sessions.

i've seen the darkest, most nightmarish demons transform themselves in beings made of pure light just because i approached them friendly. one of them gave me a square golden cross with rubies on it, as a parting gift.

were they real demons?
were they extremely vivid, rationally explainable experiences in between wake and sleep?
was it just a mental breakdown?

whatever they were, i felt enriched afterwards, instead of paranoid and scared. that's really enough for me.
>>
>>17869872
Have you tried taking pictures of them?
>>
>>17869872
Is there a specific place they occur, or have you seen them everywhere? Have they appeared when other people were around?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.