[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /x/. This is the first time I'm on this board, so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Morenidb.jpg (148 KB, 646x404) Image search: [Google]
Morenidb.jpg
148 KB, 646x404
Hi, /x/.

This is the first time I'm on this board, so I don't really know how things go. To be honest, I just want to hear some "professional's" opinion on what happened to me.

I should also say that I didn’t believe in the paranormal before all this stuff has happened to me, but now I’m a bit more wary of things

>be me a couple of years ago
>bored in town with my friends
>decide to visit creepy places
>go to a burnt, abandoned museum close to the industrial section of the town
>hang out there for about 5 minutes until we hear rattling noises from inside
>thought it was dogs or rats, but still left
>friend says he knows a house that's actually haunted
>we agree to go to it and follow him
>when we get near it, a mate said he had a nightmare with this very street
>we put off going to the house to listen to his story
>it was something about an insane asylum being on that street, and him having to come back at night, after a visit, to get his phone back
>he gets trapped by some creepy, old, mute guys and sees a blood pentagram on the floor, then wakes up
>we're all a bit scared after that story but we still go
>at the end of the street you can see the house, it’s pretty average and regular looking
>10 feet into the street, we hear a baby cry
>we all get scared shitless, until I actually notice a couple with their kid getting out of a car
>we calm down
>10 more feet
>I see something above the house we were going to, on the electricity lines
>hear one of my mates say "What the fuck is that?"

cont
>>
>>17869841
>at the same time, the white thing above the house spread its wings and flew right above us
>it was an owl, and in the folk culture where I'm from, owls symbolize death
>we still go on because we're not pussies
>we look over the fence of that house
>see a bunch of owls sleeping on a metal bar next to the door
>through the windows of the house there's nothing but pitch black darkness
>suddenly we hear a growl from further down the street, and the owls get startled, rattling the fence
>we all get the hell out of there
>decide the best place to hang out is a school where a little girl died a few years back
>we sit inside the yard, listen to music for a bit to calm down, and tell funny stories
>suddenly, someone throws a rock in the yard
>there are stories of people getting hit by rocks while sitting there, even if there's no one on the street
>we look around on the street, there really is no one
>again, weird noises from a dark corner of the yard
>start running, jump the fence, run until we're all tired, then stop in the middle of the street
>my mates are all creeped out and ask each other if they smell that
>I don't feel it, so I just take a big breath of air
>it smelt like candles, the kind we use at churches, and when people die
>we all get really scared now, and we hang out over one friend's house
>after a while, I have to go home, about 3 AM
>walk through the town, music in headphones blasting
>look at a clock-thing that's on a streetlight in the middle of a roundabout
>I shit you not, it was showing 6/6/6 as the date
>I knew that thing tended to have glitches sometimes, so I try to ignore it
>when I pass by a church, way closer to home, I see some ads on the posts with a phone number on them, that also had 666 in it
>get pissed off at the crap and say it's just my imagination
>cross the road, and keep walking
>suddenly, even with the headphones on, I hear something above my head and see lights flickering

cont
>>
Let me hear more!
>>
>>17869867
>when I look up, I see that there was a short circuit
>the lamp post broke right when I was passing beneath it
>there is an electric noise and sparks coming down on me
>run a couple of feet ahead then go home
>turn on every single light in the house, then try and go to bed
>I can't, just sit there shivering
>decide to listen to watch TV until morning
>just sit there until the sun was out, then I finally was able to catch some sleep

When I told this story to my grandmother, she said I should call over a priest, but since I'm not religious I didn't want to, but my parents called one, a friend of theirs.

No idea why any of this happened, if it really was just a coincidence or if we had done some paranormal shit. I just know I never want to go through that crap again.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.