[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
for the past year ive been having these terrifying nightmares.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_5888.jpg (74 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5888.jpg
74 KB, 540x960
for the past year ive been having these terrifying nightmares. theyre so vivid it feels like im there and if fucking terrifying. my life has gone down the drain i get no sleep and i developed an anxiety disorder. im no artist but i found it often helps to draw and write down what ive seen after i wake up. my friends say im possessed or something but i wanted to post pics and see if you guys could ID anything ive seen. pic fucking related
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 650x650
It's a good way to transform your suffering into something positive. Who knows? You could even nurture some talent there, if you're dedicated enough.
>>
Would read, 10/10.
>>
>theyre so vivid it feels like im there and if fucking terrifying.
That's the trippy thing about dreams. They feel like real life. I used to say the same thing about mine... "OMG it was so VIVID!!" Well duh. It's a fucking dream. Of course it's vivid.
>>
>>17869696
Please let me have your nightmares. Don't tell me we can't trade dreams if we're both willing to let it happen.
>>
oneironaut here. sleep paralisys, night terrors, demons, hallucinations and fun for the whole family since i was 8.

what happens in your dreams? are you lucid? do you try to fight that stuff back?
>>
>>17869744
i feel hear and smell everything there. its like being dropped into hell. i have dreams too im not a fucking idiot this is different
>>
File: IMG_5857.jpg (85 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5857.jpg
85 KB, 960x540
>>17869779
theres three reoccurring ones that i have that happen every couple of weeks randomly. the ones that happen most often are random. in those i see only what i can describe as monsters and dead people. theyre all lucid. ive had both sleep paralisys and night terrors as a kid and this is different. pic is what i see in randoms
>>
roam about your house in the dead of night with all the lights off playing Witch Doctor by cartoons. do this until you feel happy or funny. you'll fill your head space with ridiculous thoughts and you'll less susceptible to demonic possession.
>>
>>17869804
the origin of these dreams and how you feel them is irrelevant. i've "dreamt" of being eaten alive by a pack of black dogs and literally felt my guts coming out while i was in bed. unless you want to prove something.

what is really relevant is ALWAYS your reaction to them. approach them respectfully but firmly, and ask them what they want. they're still guests in your mental space, so they should respect your house as you respect their presence.

if you feel like it, ask them a gift. i've never been refused a gift so far.
>>
>>17869771
well what do you get for nighmares apart from pissy pants
>>
>>17869839
Emotions and sensations I can't get IRL that I really desperately want to have.
>>
>>17869850
if you can get them in dreams, why can't you get them in reality? you sound just bored
>>
>>17869885
I can't get them in dreams either. Hence why I'm offering to take your nightmares if you'll let me. If I can have your nightmares, I'll be able to alleviate a bit of my boredom without doing something stupid.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.