[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like a good ARG here and there, but I've never liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (85 KB, 637x354) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
85 KB, 637x354
I like a good ARG here and there, but I've never liked the slenderman ones beca7se they're always so dumb and predictable but there is one I just love and its everymanHYBRID. It's an insane take on the slenderman thing, creating multiple monster that are in the works with slender and making slender take the back seat. Has anyone else seen it? Did you like it? What's your take on it?
>everymanHYBRID channel
https://m.youtube.com/user/EverymanHYBRID
>>
i didn't see it all, only watched a couple of their videos (Getting Ready and :D) and a summary of the thing. going in i thought it was gonna be bad but boy was I wrong. i'm really anxious for whatever comes next
>>
>>17868455
Yeah man, I watched all of it and was a bit confused so I found a youtuber named night mind who had a complete break down an analysis of the entire series, it was like 6 videos each an hour plus long, I watched them over the course of a couple days and it really cleared,things up
>>
>>17868481
Yeah, almost all the night mind videos are awesome.
>>
>>17868285
Yeah, that one was alright. Some of the early stuff is pretty bad, but it picks up after a bit.
Is it even still ongoing though? Maybe Vinnie starved to death by now.
>>
Yeah, are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>17870051
Yeah,
>>
>>17868285

I like that they included The Rake at one point. Are they still making episodes? Haven't checked on it in a year or two
>>
>>17870288
Err.. wait.. is EMH the one with HABIT? Or was that a different channel?
>>
File: emh.jpg (152 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
emh.jpg
152 KB, 736x920
>>17870290
That's the one.

It's a shame it seems comatose right now, I really hope it finishes off well. Some awesome shit in that story. Slenderman sure whatever, but Habit and the whole iterations thing

I dont normally like web series
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.