[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was sitting in traffic going home from work today and ther
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: SLcrash.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SLcrash.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I was sitting in traffic going home from work today and there was a fatal crash in the small town i live in (only blocks from my house). I was about 600-900 yards back and didn't see it happen but heard it because i had all my windows down then heard sirens

I didn't know it had been a fatal crash until i saw people running and covering their mouths. Then when police got there they diverted traffic and when it started to move i saw people crying and saying oh my god over and over. An when i got near it i saw there was a sheet covered in blood next to a motorcycle

>pic related

the news article
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/06/1_man_dead_in_fatal_motorcycle.html

But before the police got there all the hairs on my arms and legs were standing and i got this warming feeling all over for no reason. Just sitting, thinking its a fender bender and traffic is going to be worst now.

Could this have been my first paranormal experience? I have never felt that way before, it wasn't a calm but it was just a physical warm, all my hair was standing on ends, and my vision was kind of more bright. But the sun wasn't in front of me or in my eyes. I guess more vivid and brighter i would describe it

I have seen fatal accidents before, even one happen. But never felt that feeling before in my life or had that brighter/vivid vision, warmness and that electric feeling of all my hair standing up (literally)
>>
>>17867866
Probably just fight or flight instincts kicking in mate, nothing new just some traumatic event occurred that happened to kickstart your instincts
>>
Sounds like your brain was dumping it's stash to get you ready for a fight. Adrenaline is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>17867888
How would I know though? I had this feeling before i saw it (only heard it) and I've been in much more trumatic events then hearing a car accident.

>being in car accidents myself
>seeing fatal crashes before
>an seeing once fatal crash actually happen

An I never got that feeling. I got an adrenaline rush, but not those feelings at all.

But you could be right.
>>
>>17867866
>the small town i live in (only blocks from my house)

You live in a town that is blocks away?
>>
>>17867866
its called anxiety
>>
>babbys first time in the presence of death himself
>>
>>17867935
I guess my idea of a "block" is different then yours, living here. Or my understanding at least
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.