[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Geometry Of Language - Language Of The Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: AdamKadmonComboC8nov01a[1].jpg (219 KB, 775x1074) Image search: [Google]
AdamKadmonComboC8nov01a[1].jpg
219 KB, 775x1074
>Language has a universal geometry
>There are three levels of language
>Casual, Formal, and Hyper-Formal
>One you use with people, one you use for yourself, and one you use with God
>The Torah contains the original language, which is hidden within it, which is a mental and physical language
>The origin of all the universe and how it operates can be found in it
>Importance of Threes/Rule Of Three/Trinity
>The three Abrahamic Religions are dependent on another to create the whole shabang
>Confirms the torus shape of the universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpr-cYaYJQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcIQBrdqBL8

What does /x/ think?
>>
File: 1441573953887[1].jpg (75 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1441573953887[1].jpg
75 KB, 816x816
>>17867330
>Religions are vessels
>Carrying the light inside
>One doesn't mistake the vessel for the light inside
>>
File: music.jpg (99 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
99 KB, 700x525
>>17867362

Agreed, however... the vessel is literally made of light.
>>
>>17867330
It thinks your three tined ideas limited in scope.
>>
knowing Hebrew I can't stop myself from kekking at this pic.
>>
>>17867745
How?

>>17867863
It's wrong?
>>
>>17868013
For one, is your true love/soul mate part you or are they part of the group "people"? Your philosophy probably has some value, but it's clear that it stems from an ignorance of true relationships.
>>
>>17868022
Why not both?

What clearly shows a lack of true relationships in my post or apparent philosophies?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.