[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark hallways or rooms in your dreams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hey guys I got a bit of a conundrum I'm hoping someone could help me with. For as long as I can remember whenever I dream I always remember seeing a dark hallway or dark room somewhere in my dream. Now whenever I get close to these hallways or rooms I get this overwhelming sense of fear and dread. Like if I go down those hallways something bad will happen. They're never out in the open either. For example, my most recent dream I was standing out in front of my old Middle School. I can't remember exactly what I was doing there but everything was pleasant for the most part until I entered the school. One side was well-lit and there were people walking around but then off to the side there was this hallway I never remember it being there and it was completely black. Oh another thing I noticed is if I look at it for a long. Of time it starts to grow as in the area around it begins to Blacken as well. Usually at this point I just wake myself up.

But getting back to my question does anyone else see these dark roads are corridors in their dreams if so could you guys tell me what it means?

Should I be worried?
>>
I noticed something slightly similar. I often have really vivid dreams and sometimes i would notice a man watching me. I never can get a good look at him because he would often be somewhere impossible to reach, like at the bottom of a lake or in a passing car. Sometimes I wouldn't notice him untill I wake up and I'll remember maybe seeing him. I'll see him frequently but not always. Sometimes I wonder if he's there but I just don't see him
>>
>>17866900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA3ns_G_OIo
>>
>>17866921
U think u could find a picture of the internet on how he looks?
>>
>>17866938
I can't, but I can try to describe him. He is usually dressed semi-formal. Like a sports coat, tie, ect. He's not like slender man though.
>>
>>17866900
You're uncertain about your future.
You likely associate middle school with transitional periods in your life (for obvious reasons).
The feelings of dread and the fact that the Hallways occur in confined spaces suggest that you feel trapped by your future and powerless to change the course of fate.

I'm guessing you've just graduated, facing some other big transition, or feel the need for change to some degree.
>>
>>17866900
Dream thread is here. >>17823573
>>
>>17866999
Well you got me about one thing. I recently had a house signed over to me from a relative and I'm too move there. It on the other side of the country but I'm not really scared of that because I grew up in said house. I guess that's the big change. But what concerns me is that I've always seen these dark rooms and hallways. Oh one thing I forgot to mention very rarely when I find these darkened place they'll have Gore lining the walls. Whenever that occurs I jump awake. Like I summer even have to make myself do it. It's like I find the hallway I will look into it and it will be lined with Gore my vision will violently Shake and then boom I'm awake
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.