[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gang Stalking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Is the phenomenon known as "gang stalking" real or hallucinated, do you think?
>>
File: 1424413064185.gif (2 MB, 269x156) Image search: [Google]
1424413064185.gif
2 MB, 269x156
>>17866080
400 billion people live on the unnamed planet that lies beyond Saturn, most of whom have nothing to do
>>
>>17866089
Maybe they're behind Morgellon's too, eh?
>>
>>17866098
Yeah electricity can fuck you up man
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07S9tSVA3Yc
>>
its real. if someone is keylogged people will get in on it just for fun. people are very evil.
>>
I mean, this is happening. You tell me if that fits the label of "gang stalking."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXAJLcjyirM
>>
File: Leo-from-twin-peaks.jpg (62 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
Leo-from-twin-peaks.jpg
62 KB, 640x486
>>17866111
>>
In all honestly, paranoid delusions. I remember investigating a woman who kept multiple blogs about it. It was actually really sad.

I'll talk about ayylmaos and spooks all day long, but we really shouldn't enable mental illness.
>>
>>17866115
why dont any of you have a concience
>>
File: 1455605805321.jpg (81 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1455605805321.jpg
81 KB, 950x534
>>17866117
Ah but what if the ayylmaos are the ones behind it?
>>
>>17866117
Why were you investigating her?
>>
>>17866133
Probably some edgy-ass faggot from baph.
>>
>>17866128
you realize hes keylogging you people as well right. none of you are safe from him.
>>
File: 1409873479189.gif (1 MB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1409873479189.gif
1 MB, 250x333
>>17866167
Good luck I'm behind 7 proxies.
>>
>>17866172
ok i guess you should just "genuinely trust him"

as soon as one of you drinks a little too much jack daniels around him and pisses him off a little bit thats enough for him to snap and when he starts gaslighting you im not going to be there to help because all of this is oh so very etched into my mind.
>>
>>17866177
Hey man, I didn't mean to cause any sort of offense. I thought you were joking, so I made a joke. If you're not, you can provide a unique perspective to this topic.

I've been watching the manifesto of Myron May, and have taken up an interest in the topic. If you have more to say I'd love to hear it, but if you don't feel comfortable doing so I understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1vIkUZjRl4
>>
>>17866080
I think it's possible that some government agencies have employed similar tactics on people for political/security reasons, however...

I think the vast majority of people who claim they are being gangstalked are mentally ill. Nobody that actually exists has any reason whatsoever to organize such a vast and time-consuming psy-op against essentially innocent and unaffiliated civilians.
>>
>>17866195
I should ad that there is no such as a secret dangerous enough that can be gleaned from publicly available information to warrant this kind of treatment, and it's unlikely that anybody who knows anything that dangerous is going to be saying anything to groups of people online.

Anything you say or do anywhere on the internet is exactly like standing in the town square shouting it through a megaphone to the government, no matter what and how many precautions you take. The only thing that's challenging for the government about knowing exactly who you are and where you are when you're online is getting their attention in the first place.
>>
>>17866195
What if it's practice, though? Like... On-the-job training for government security forces? Like psy-ops boot camp?

Mission Objective: Drive a random citizen insane using any means necessary without being identified.
>>
>>17866213
See. This is why I think we need to audit the U.S. government. Not that I have any evidence that they are bored enough to do exactly that. But exactly because I could never prove that they aren't.

I mean, there are dudes who *own* the places that invent money. There are people with credit cards that actually never run out. What do you reckon they do with their time? What could YOU do with a credit card that never declined?
>>
>>17866188
Gangstalking is not specific to governments. Sociopathic hackers are the primary perpetrators. For some reason they can get people in on the "game" Imagine a small group of people watching your every keystroke. That's the reality of gangstalking. Just very sick, insecure people. We all have flaws as people, but I have never once acted upon something that could be seen as deranged. The act of gangstalking is criminal activity.
>>
>>17866220
Yeah, it's not so far fetched if you go a step further, it seems. Maybe it is just a reaction to paranoid schizophrenia/psychosis. But what if the mental conditions were intentionally induced?
>>
>>17866213
Do you honestly believe a field agent needs to practice being a normal mailman who does his normal mailman things but also happened to glance at somebody once? How much practice do you really think it takes to follow somebody conspicuously?

And how is it possible that these activities are conspicuous enough that the subject notices them, but literally nobody else does?

What you're talking about is experiment, not practice. Gangstalking as described doesn't require any special skill.

Experimenting in this way on random individual everyday citizens is totally unnecessary and carries too high a risk of exposure to be worthwhile. When the government experiments on people without their implicit knowledge or consent, they've done so because it was dangerous and was something that couldn't be done legally.

If you wanted to experiment with gangstalking, you could solicit and pay volunteers. There are whole companies that specialize in recruiting people for social experiments (that this would certainly fall under) in a way that doesn't compromise the secrecy and goals of the experiments.

>>17866220
We already know what people with lots of money and power and no morals do: they establish human trafficking rings so that their friends can fuck little kids.
>>
>>17866246
It's actually a little bit astounding how your comment at once sets forth a situation wherein gang stalking is impossible, then discounts itself with a throw-away sentence about celebrity pedophilia.

It's an ingenious post because I'm only left with another question, namely, how can you so sure gang stalking doesn't exist? I didn't wanna go here initially but... Have you even heard of Scientology?
>>
>>17866259
I never said I didn't believe it existed, I just don't believe it's as common as some people say it is... and when it's real it's done for a reason (like people talking shit or stealing from Scientology, or leaking legit govt secrets, not a guy who reads about ayy lmaos in internet forums)

999 out of 1000 people claiming to experience gangstalking are mentally ill people who haven't done anything to bring that kind of treatment on themselves, and I don't believe there's people out there doing it for reason, which I'll point out is the prevalent theory ITT.
>>
>>17866273
*no reason
>>
>>17866246
Actually, I believe the term they use is "gaming," not "practicing."
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.