[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Payback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1408167999339.jpg (144 KB, 400x434) Image search: [Google]
1408167999339.jpg
144 KB, 400x434
I don't know why I am even asking this, honestly, not trying to be edgy. Not even really believe in witchcraft or whatever.
But how would /x/ deal with a sadic person that always seems to get away with their doings and never get any of the harm they inflict upon others? Has ever occured to you to use any sort of occult resource to make a certain person get what they deserve? Did it work? Or affect you in any negative way?
Because you know, sometimes karma is a lazy bitch. Or a non existant one, period.

Will try any suggested method that doesn't involve directly harming/hurting that someone. It's not about vengeance, just justice.
>>
btw sorry if my poor english triggers you, not my first language.
>>
>>17865662
Bumping for answers. I too know this feeling all too well.
>>
>>17865662
firearms are a great magickal tool for revenge. Faggot shill.
>>
Ghosts and Satan won't smite shitty people. Neither will God or Jesus. If you want vengeance, or whatever word you want to use, you need to take it with your mortal hands or your mortal mind.
>>
>>17865687
Ahem, I believe I just said this.
>firearms are a great magickal tool for revenge. >Faggot shill."
>>
>>17865687

So you don't believe in the -you get what you give- logic? I've been a good person for nofuckingnothing all along????
>>
>>17865681

But I don't want to go that way. Poisoning would be more appropiate in my case, but like I said, dont wanna go there.
I think the same as you, but was wondering about what an /x/fag would do.
>>
>>17865662
For anyone wanting the sauce on OP's pc, it's called uzumaki. A horror manga based on spirals, quite a good read honestly.
>>
>>17865725
You don't be a good person to get things anon. Anyways, what part of you is "good"? Not harming other people is just default stuff that 99% of the population does. If the bad person happens to contribute more to socity than you, guess what? He's a better person than you.
>>
>>17865662
Justice for the current victims or justice for the ones to come?
>>
>>17865725
are you six? welcome to the real world jackass
>>
>>17868133
This, stop being a pussy OP
>>
>>17865662
you have to take it into your own hands, be creative. if the person is in a relationship, there is a website that will send flowers anonymously, send flowers to a significant other with a note along the lines of "had a great time seeing you _____".
>>
No occult bs.

Grew up with a drunk sadist, you gotta outsmart them.

Thing is, they are predictable, more than most people. And they can be manipulated, so long as their anger levels are in check.

Difficult thing is, that you can't directly get to people around them. Either they already manipulated them and they consider the said sadist a close friend and thus will rat you out. Or they are afraid of them and will rat you out due to self preservation.

Don't bother researching ocult shit. Do it yourself, directly. Outplay them.
>>
>>17871740
sorry to read.

Likewise, eventually I just stopped fearing them, and instead tried to understand. Understanding is not making excuses for them, but understanding the nature of human cruelty and then rising above. That's the real magic. It takes time, discipline, and attentiveness.
Some explosive cruel behaviors, pouncing on one another, anger, lashing out, etc.

If the OP is surrounded by sadist persons, try to get away. If this any comfort, if in America you won't starve to death.
If not sadist, just mental torment, maybe you invest too much care in what (s)he thinks?

Here is a story of mine maybe the reader can draw upon: I had an uncle, who passed away. He was very smart and talented, but what a TERROR and awful. Made my childhood a living hell.

Here is a story, hopefully the reader might get something out of this.
My family has a business and my terror of an uncle is the guard, the pitbull.
So late into my adult life my dad had asked me to do the accounting, so I was in the office working and I hear my uncle with this siren voice "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", I thought to myself "oh no, is he going to grab me by my hair and drag me out". Then I kinda shaked my head, got of it, and truly looked at him, the expression on his face: his whole aura, not projecting my fears. Studied him.

I asked him "are you getting an anxiety attacked?" he stepped back and looked at me, then I proceeded with "please stay here as I work, I could sure use the company. to be honest, it gets too alone up here and this room turns into a vacuum." He sat down for a few minutes, I carried on with my work, he got up to leave, before leaving he told me not to "write any checks out to myself". then that was it. he did not trouble me afterwards.

Try to see the light and shine on it. A lot of time, people lose their bearings. they black out, walk around in the dark, and just see demons. Let your voice be the light that guides.

All the best.
>>
>>17873166
it's a comforting notion. but should be the last resort.

vindictiveness to a lesser degree does help.
>>
>>17865662

I can hear my neighbouring currently raping his daughter. I don't want to call anyone because im scared to get involved or get out of bed.
>>
>>17865662
op i have had to deal with this exact thing first hand. You take your SELF out of the equation. Then start taking notes. mental notes. Notice how this person views YOU. Figure out what this person thinks of you. How the person manipulates. That's what you need to know. That's the weapon the person in question is keeping hidden. When you see the sword coming you can block it with your shield and counter attack, go face, the EYES. all 3 of em.
>>
>>17875353
esoteric eyes op. not 3 real ones. sun moon and the "eye". If you can figure out what mean. If i am making any sort of sense( i think i am however i am not good with words.) you will crush the spirit. said individual will need build a new identity.
>>
>>17865662
These things are quite interesting, however, i am bit afraid of the "false-karma" - thing, which is, i mean - a case where good people with good intentions ( with end justifies the means - attitude ) take thing on their own hands, But in reality - the subject isnt that bad, didnt really do much to anybody - or someone has manipulated the goodguys to this - or finally: the "good guys" are retards, who cant see they are cought in a chain of non-linear revenge.
Studying the subject with a over-objective mind would be necessary, for it wont hit you back with similar shit, or to prevent collateral damage.
>>
>>17873514
Get your lazy ass up and either help her by beating the shit out of him or something. Police won't do anything really because there's no real evidence it's happening and will just assume she's making it up.
If you don't want to get involved though do this. If this happens repeatedly next time tell the girl to (and I know this is kind of hard to ask but that girl is being FUCKING RAPED) put up a camera and hide it behind something so she or you can give it to the police for evidence. If you can't tell her that just tell her to get something that can prove she's being raped. If no one else is helping her they atleast YOU can do something.
>>
>>17873514
Call the cops. Don't be a piece of shit. Call them and tell them to get around there for a welfare check. Do it every time you hear him.

She is there waiting for someone to help her, someone to save her. Just fucking do it. What if it was you waiting for someone to help you out ?

Swear to god, those fuckhole neighbours who talk to the media after something horrible happens and say "oh I didn't think it was my business" are just as bad as the people doing the crime. You're worse, because you knew and turned away. Fucking call the cops!
>>
>>17873514

dude wat. Fucking report it. If you think police wont believe the kid for whatever reason, record it too for evidence.
>>
what is that art from in the OP? Is that a comic or something? Thats cool.
>>
No. Reality follows no karmic law only humans do. Plan your revenge and execute without emotion
>>
>>17876816
>>17876905
>>17879066
Either i got trolled hard or these 3 fucking dumbasses did not get the joke
>>
>>17865725
>you get what you give

Every time "what goes around comes around," you can bet that a vengeful person like me was very actively doing the shipping.

>doesn't getting revenge give you bad karma
No. You're shipping someone's shit BACK. Don't listen to those lazy schoolteachers who say that it doesn't matter who started it. It DOES. Teachers just don't want to bother figuring out what's what.

>I got revenge but then shit happened to meeee
The enemy isn't just going to sit in the way of your revenge attempts like a fallen log. Think of it like a fist fight. The other guy is going to punch back, whether he started it or not. But if you don't punch him, he'll just keep pounding away on you until you're pulp, so get fighting! And keep your defenses up!
>>
>>17879107
There have been people on here who were quite serious (or trolling but meant to be taken seriously) when they posted shit like that. Better to respond seriously than have it hit the news later that the person was for real.
>>
>>17879471

>>doesn't getting revenge give you bad karma
>No. You're shipping someone's shit BACK. Don't listen to those lazy schoolteachers who say that it doesn't matter who started it. It DOES. Teachers just don't want to bother figuring out what's what.

Preach nigga! This is what the basilisk at the end of time will do...

...work out karma for all participants...

This is what earthly ascension is, building our own basilisk.

Help or die nigga!
>>
>>17879759
him and who he responded to have it right. things don't magically right themselves.

Karma is like a metaphor for the entire web of connections between people. Every action reverberates through the whole web, whether it be good or bad.

Think of the Force from star wars, which is itself a representation of Karma. The Force alone didn't do anything, but it's actions were carried out by the people who used it, were a part of it. What goes around, comes around isn't magic, it's an ultimate end of cause and effect.

When you do a good deed for someone, help them out in some way, or show kindness, that person is more likely to do the same to others. That's a statistical fact of psychology (i.e., look up what the "hero complex" entails).

Those good deeds carry, and often comes back to you thanks to 6 degrees rule (if everyone is 6 degrees to Kevin Bacon, then we are all 6 degrees to each other). Maybe I'm simplifying that part a bit, but you know what I'm getting at.

At the same time, those bad deeds can carry. But we need to be the ones to carry it, and with bad karma, you want to be selective in how you direct those. Good deeds can be done indiscriminately and still come around, but you can't take vengeance on an unrelated person without being the same as the original aggressor.

>tl;dr fuck that person up yourself, Karma is not your personal army
>>
>>17879490
true
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.