[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Memories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12
I am trying to do a study on people's first memories and what possible correlation they may have with their lives.

So tell me, what is the earliest thing you can remember? Does said memory have any current inportant significance to your life? Yes, I would like to keep all answers real and not made up.
>>
My older sister dropping a hard plastic toy on my head, and making me cry.
I think she made me a sperg.
>>
House on fire.
No.
>>
File: 1457806239725.jpg (701 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457806239725.jpg
701 KB, 1920x1080
If I'm remembering correctly
>My mom, aunt, cousin, and me are walking to my grandma's house from downtown.
>We're under this bridge that separates downtown from the residential neighborhoods.
>We were playing with those cheap plastic swords that broke after using them for a couple of hours.
>I ran up the slope under the bridge and looked at the bridge above me.
That's really all I remember.
>>
>>17864565
Ha I forgot the second part to your post. I have a lot of early childhood memories relating to my grandma's house and those swords were probably my favorite toy. Also I consider that cousin to be my brother. Tell me something cool about my personality OP.
>>
>>17864499
Me dancing on the dance floor that was set up for the little kids when we went on a holiday with my family
I think I was 4
I also remember exploring that site, going to places where there was nobody else. It was probably some new expansion building. There was a larger but empty pool that lured me into there
My parents don't remember it tho. My mother claims we were always together

I also remember my aunt holding me and encouraging me to swim back to my father. I think that was when I was 2. I only remembered that memory after I saw the pictures. But I can remember their talks etc vividly.

My oldest memory should be crawling on the carpet, imagining the rectangle shape on the carpet was a road. I probably remember it well because it was in my grandmother's house and the space was pretty large. My early childhood homes were always small. I also remember my grandmother's presence.

I actually can remember more memories in my grandmother's house than my childhood home. I guess it was intellectually more simulating.
>>
>>17864499
Took a shit and then it fell out my diaper.
>>
OP here.
My first memory is sitting in front of a giant wooden statue of what I assumed to be god. (Looks like the OP pic, except colorized). We were on a loft, and the wooden statue was moving his outstretched arms in and out, like a hug. I got up from next to my mom and walked over to the railing, where I saw men at work below, pickaxes in hand. Those too looked like automatrons. I now know that that symbolized hell. I dont really know if this was a dream or not.

I do, however, know that my relationship with God has been close. I have always felt him with me, and he has always answered my prayers. I'm not a deeply religious man by any means, but I do respect god.
>>
I was either 18 months or 2 1/2 years old. Christmas eve in the first apartment (second floor) kitchen area. My mom wears that gray and white sweatshirt. She is kneeling telling me how their are kids that need my bottles and Santa is going to take my bottles tonight. I have to be good and not cry. (I'm crying) and be a big boy and drink from cups.
>>
>>17864499
It was this dream I had
I opened a bathroom toilet stall and Flatts the Flounder is there. After a few brief minutes of discussion, he chases me around cartoonishly until the Giant from Chalkboy grabs me and attempts to smother me with Ketchup. Something grabs his attention and he just throws me to the side. I ricochet off of the cushions and back of a couch into this portal of light and then I woke up in my crib, crying because I was an infant and I didn't know what the fuck was going on back then.
>>
First thing I remember I was about 18-20 months old getting diaper changed by my granny and pissed all over her. She freaked out because she had girls. I was first male grandchild and she didn't expect Pee to squirt 3 feet into the air. That or else jumping on my aunt's bed about the same time. I remember lots of stuff from before I was 2.
>>
>>17864499
My two earliest memories are from the same time but I can't remember which one was first:
A.)I was running on the grass, in just my underwear and laughing about something. I wasn't paying attention and ran face first into a small tree.
B.) I was sitting on the same grass and a child threw either a rock or a clump of dirt at me. I don't know who the child was but I remember crying (I was a little bitch).
Neither memory holds significance to me but I for some reason CAN'T forget them. They both pop into my head at least once a week.
>>
>>17864499
Alright well I have a couple, but one of the earliest was.
> Be me at ??? age.
> Had just learned to walk.
> Had a car I loved because of the noise it made when u opened a door/just put the keys in.
> Called the car "The Deenter" because that's the sound it made.
> Probably 3/4am one night when I randomly wake up.
> Grabbed my blue blanket and somehow climbed up and out of my crib with pacifier still in mouth. (remember I literally JUST started walking not too long ago)
> Find car keys
> Somehow managed to open front door, close it and walk down 2 sets of stairs. (Lived in an apartment at the time)
> Start making way thru parking lot.
> NOBODY notices a tiny ass baby, pacifier still in mouth, blanket in one hand being dragged behind/draped over me due to how big it was, and some fucking car keys in the other walking through a big ass parking lot like I had places to go..
> Find the deenter, unlocked it, climbed in.
> Listened to the sound for a bit bobbing my head back and forth.
>Decide that I am done.
>Pulls car door closed.
>Pass out In drivers seat, W keys in the ignition.
>Woken up couple hours later by a woman who was worried.
>She finds my parents, everyone freaking out cause I locked myself in/NOBODY knows how I got in there.
>Parents somehow got me out..
>Everyone confused as fuck.
I honestly have no idea how that happened, and really I'm not even sure how I managed to do all that/if I really did.. To this day me and my parents don't know how it happened because I literally was like 1 n a half... True story though.
>>
My first memory is walking down a pitch dark hallway looking for something. I don't remember if it was my parents or what because after going down the hallway a bit my dad called for me at the end I had come from. The thing that I remember significantly is the feeling I had. Almost scared but at the same time that rising feeling of excitement.
>>
File: 1435273195559.gif (188 KB, 170x162) Image search: [Google]
1435273195559.gif
188 KB, 170x162
I have a couple memories of myself as a child around a swimming pool, I was only two or three. I had a toy airplane and a kid that later turned into one of my best friends wanted to play with my toy very badly, so we got into a fight. I have a memory specifically before I could read or write, but I knew colors, so I scribbled a green pen onto a VHS of the Three Stooges so I would know what tape that was when I wanted to watch it.

I still remember a dream I had when I was only about two or three, I was alone in the house. I went to my parents bedroom and no one was there, I went to the kitchen, my bedroom, everywhere. I was alone. My parents, my brother, my dog, all gone. So I went outside and everyone was standing down the street by a neighbors house. Outside it was night. I don't remember the rest.

Another one is my brother and I were at my grandparents playing on their computer. They had a dinosaur game which I thought was the coolest thing in the world, anyways my brother and I were playing and I asked him where everyone else was. He didn't know. The door opens and my brother starts screaming. The skin on his face is growing taught, the skin on his neck is growing thin like shrink wrap showing every bone and his arteries. I never turned around, I woke up before that. That was probably my earliest nightmare. I still remember it vividly.

Now I'm constantly having dreams about places of my youth. Of my third home, specifically, and my deceased grandmother's house. Only those two places. I've been having dreams about both of those locations for years now. I can't understand why. They're not bad dreams, but they're always the setting for what's going on.
>>
File: VerDopa.jpg (98 KB, 1002x1002) Image search: [Google]
VerDopa.jpg
98 KB, 1002x1002
>>17864499
Avocados eaten as an infant in the garden with late parents south of San Diego. A fire starts, and we have to be airlifted out via helicopter. Yet that was most chaotic moment in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6nrQTU1Gz8
>We're waiting all for you,
>Yeah they're waiting all for you,
>Is everything alright?
>>
>>17864499

I remember waking up in a bed with white sheets and white pillows, the sun was coming in through the also white curtains. I crawl out of the bed and walk down the hall

That's it. I feel like I was 3 or younger, which would mean we were still living in California. Unfortunately, I had a pretty abusive childhood and blocked out a whole lot of other stuff so my memory pretty much jumps from that to when I was 5 or 6.
>>
I remember a certain feeling or music and I can always remember it whenever I get a certain though, emotion or interpretation.
>>
I remember being at someone's house I had never been to before and looking at a glass antique case. It was tall. Nothing was inside of it but the shelves were mirrored. It was in a white room.

I also desperately remember cutting my hand and being lifted up on the kitchen counter while my mother bandaged the wound.
>>
I remember getting a yellow construction hat.
>>
File: 1429516988742.png (285 KB, 343x394) Image search: [Google]
1429516988742.png
285 KB, 343x394
>Be 2 year old me
>4th of july
>sitting on cement in parking lot watching fireworks
>my toddler mind is blown
>Grandpa walks up and gives me a bag of cap'n crunch
>I start eating it
>Grandpa watches fireworks with me
>I'm just enjoying the snack not a care in the fucking world

He died of a heart attack two months later.
>>
>be 3 or so
>toddle out to kitchen after being woken up by loud noises and lots of voices
>tall, strange man standing in doorway talking to mother
>realize a few years later that he was a cop, but just confused and upset then
>man stops and stares at me quietly
>mom tells me to go back to bed
>panic and get picked up
>mom and man start talking again and go outside
>flashing red and blue lights in the driveway
>man shines flashlight on the front door
>large scratches covering door, chips and splintering in the wood

My parents were getting divorced. My dad was an insane drunk and tried breaking in with an ax.

It does affect me. I have few positive memories of my childhood (very abusive) and several mental issues as a result of it.

Hope that helps.
>>
>wake up staring at ceiling
>walk into living room and see mom watching some western show, maybe Gunsmoke
>say good morning to her
>walk into house den
>see dad write my name in green marker on a piece of paper and tells me to write out my name
kinda boring but whatever
>>
I remember when my brother was born, tho i would have been two and that seems early - it's entirely possible that I'm wrong since memories, especially early ones, seem to get heavily modified over time.
I know for sure I remember playing with him as a toddler. I had a stuffed ape that I had a code name for, he was my sidekick and I was the superhero. Then when my brother came around he became my sidekick (basically just sitting in his diaper on a blanket being a baby) while the stuffed ape became the antagonist that I'd have to beat up.

Sort of boring stuff, sorry, and I doubt it has any current significance or meaning to me other than it was clear i was a giant dork.
>>
>>17864499
oldest thing i can remember is waking up on my 3rd birthday.
>>
>>17864499
I remember getting circumcised at the hospital. Couldn't have been more than a month old. Funny thing is as I was remembering it, I felt the phantom pain of them removing my foreskin. That is the earliest memory I have.
>>
My first memory was me breaking my left femur after having doing a split. I was 2,5y old and dancing to the intro of a tv show, stepped on a pillow and a plastic tennis racket and fell
>>
Watching a video recording of my 1st birthday
>>
>>17864608

How embarrassing to have this happen at 19, anon
>>
>>17864499
When I was 2 or 3 my Dad borrowed a raft and took me out across a neighbors pond. He lost his balance, the raft tipped and I was flung out. My first memory is of the blue sky as seen from under the water. Also drowning, my first memory was drowning.

Today I love swimming. Take that how you will.
>>
>>17864499
Eating tomato soup with rice with my dad. Idk what significance it has, but I am in a relationship with a man who is exactly like my father.
>>
All I remember was crawling on carpet and looking straight up at a chandelier. Doesn't have any significance other than me being amazing that I remember that. Couldn't have been more than two at the time
>>
>>17865195
P L E A S E B E I N L O N D O N
>>
I was running around in school, laughing. I tried and fell face-first into the pavement. Because I was laughing with my fucking mouth wide open I started bleeding and crying a lot. It messed up my teeth and gums. This was in kindergarten. It really did a number on me. I didn't laugh or smile until 5th grade.
>>
>>17864499
Believe it or not, my first memory is my first birthday. I remember taking the plastic balloon decorations of the cake and tasting the icing which was really soft like whip cream. I remember the taste of chocolate and I remember looking around the table at all of my family members. I remember being fascinated with the colours of the small plastic balloons.
>>
I was in my room at the house I was born to, hearing sounds coming from another room as I didn't quite understand as I did not understand full English at the time. Has no significance that I know of.
>>
My absolute first memory is of putting a paper clip and a key into an electrical socket, I think I was really intrigued, by the reality change. I distinctly remember planning on putting my mouth on it, and getting very upset when someone stopped me. I believe this may have kindled my passion for changing my consciousness I must have been extremely young, I have vivid memories of my 1st birthday and although I cannot remember now, I am told that until I was 4 I told stories of my fathers funeral which happened when I was 18 months old...
>>
File: 1245654345.jpg (103 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
1245654345.jpg
103 KB, 500x612
>>17864499
If this is some kind of psycho analysis. Then the effects come from memories we don't usually remember. Just food for thought or something. Im drunk. Anyway the first memory I can remember involves me playing with the neighbor girl who of Japanese decent, after moving houses. I would say yes actually, but only a kinda yes. I like them oriental girls now.
>>
Some memory of me talking to my mother (irl, coz she moved to Taiwan for work before I was able to think clearly, now she's at Canada until now, never came home once) and walking around this beach. It was vacation day and I remember climbing up and down the stonesteps, messing with the people playing volleyball and nonstop approaching my mother (I'd go down the stairs barefoot then go up and talk to her and repeat; I also remember her wearing this pink bag around her waist lol). This is the clearest memory I got, but I still don't know what mom and I talked about at all. The beach was pretty but blurry and the sun was setting. The place looked really fascinating.
>>
I was like 5 or 6 i guess
I remember to be in my room, watching TV alone,
sitting on a bad
4pm-5pm dunno

suddenly my memory abrupts suddenly and i remember my sister asking where is the second of two (cordless) phones is
at that point i weirdly affirm to literally not remember at least 5 hrs of that day
>>
Being fed a bottle.
>>
>>17864619
That's an interesting way to wean a kid.
>>
>>17864499
shitting myself and laughing to my dads face when he was changing my diaper
>>
Vomitting white little beans with red veins in front of everyone at preschool and furiously trying to convince the staff that I had just barfed my brains out
>>
I can't be really sure which memory is my first but one that sticks out was when I was preschool.
>naptime
>some kids feet get in my face
>fucking bite them
>had to sit out in the hall for the rest of nap time
I wouldn't say it has any significance today, but back when I was younger I got into a lot of trouble in school.
>>
My first memory was from when I was around 1,5 - 2 years old, and it was the first time I saw a monkey. I got super surprised, and that's probably the reason I remember that.
>>
My first memory was my psychologically unstable and insecure mother trying to get me away from my father. I was around 2-3 years old, but i remember it vividly, like it happened yesterday.
>>
The first anything I had, I was looking up at three people looking down at me. I honestly might have been in a crib, just logically speaking. It's a very fuzzy memory, but I remember I could tell the three faces were people and I was wondering who they were.

I kind of remember running outside to draw with chalk on the sidewalk with my grandma, but people have told me about that day so maybe I'm just filling things in.

The first very clear memory I have is my mom taking my training toilet away.

The only significance I can glean from any of those is I had some bathroom-related psychological issues until middle school.
>>
>>17864499
EARLIEST MEMORY POSSIBLE

>Wake up in my mother's bed with her getting ready
>Cartoons on the tv playing already to entertain me as soon as I wake up
>I look around the room then at my mother
>She's hunching over to her left to put on her left earing
>I ask "am I four? (Years old)" with complete curiosity
>She answers yes in a regular tone

I have no idea why I asked that. To this day. Everything after is a blank besides some moments in that apartment, where I encountered the spirit of a man who was murdered in that complex, and another time where I read a book on anatomy in the closet and saw tiddies. Also remembered banging my fork and knife on the table wanting Thanksgiving, then later on getting TLoZ Collectors Edition for the GameCube. After that I can't really say when is the earliest. It's all a blur or completely blank. And before that is stuck in oblivion, fuck that.

Does this affect me how I am today? Yes. A bit. I have derealization issues a lot of the time, but the fear of going insane over powers the thought of truly not existing some how. So it's slowly going away
>>
I was in a carseat, in a car with a maroon interior. I was rubbing my face on the seat and yelling, must have been a headache; I wanted to say something, but I just yelled.

My mom had us stop the car, last thing I remember was being lifted out and seeing the prairie. Blue sky, burned grasslands, etc.

I asked about this memory later on, someone recollected that I was around 2 at that time.

>>17865597

shit yeah that's my second, I put my fingers in-between the prongs of a lamp and plugged that fucker in, gave me a good shock, I fell backwards

man I was a retarded kid
>>
>>17864499
Earliest memory is of me on a vacation (maybe 3 years old at the time) looking at a lake. Like literally just looking at a lake.
>>
>>17864499
>be me
>3 yo
>in kindergarten
>walking around the room like a boss
>think to myself (in my native language):
>"I'm kind and polite. I never use swearwords. I always listen to my parents."
>"I am quite a good boy indeed"
My first memory is one of narcissism, how come I have so little self-esteem now?
>>
My first memory was of myself with my parents at a family party, and I was standing with them in the water of a lake. I put my head underwater with my eyes open but it was lake water so hello dirt. I immediately went back up and wiped my eyes off on my dad's shorts.

I have another memory that seems like it would be older though, because I can remember being in one of those pack-and-play's or whatever they're called, on my back crying in the dark and my grandma is above me telling me not to cry and that I'm not okay.

I'm not sure of their significance, aside from the fact that I had a very close relationship with my grandma and my dad, too. When I came up from the water my dad teased me about not liking it and I'm always doing stuff I shouldn't so maybe there's that.
>>
>>17866825
oops, that I AM okay*
>>
>>17864499
I was in the ocean in North Carolina, where I was born, with my dad, and he was carrying me. I had to be younger than three, because we moved when I was two. It was storming, but we were still playing in the water. When the huge waves would come, he'd jump up into them and let them crash us onto shore, and he kept calling them "Spider-Jumps" because I was in love with Spider-Man. Earliest memory, no significance in my life, except maybe that I've almost drowned many, many times.
>>
My first clear memory is dropping a gallon of milk on the floor and my dad slapping me across the face. My mom was at a military training school and when she got back I still had the massive bruise. My parents got divorced soon after that, don't remember those days too well but that memory is still affecting me to this day, I refuse to speak to and forgive my father, likely will continue to until his death.
>>
There are two things i can remember when i was four but the first one is probably a dream
>be me
>have cousin
>we are in dark ass red room
>stairway leading up to normal house but there is something different about it
>explore red room a little bit and dream ends

I have no idea how i remembered this dream when it was so early in my life and i cant remember my other dreams

Real life memory

>wake up
>play videogames
>no one around except my uncle (the entire family tree lives in one house)
>ask where my parents are

Cant remember any further then that
>>
I dont even remember waking up to that dream to be honest or how i knew who my cousin was at that age
>>
>>17864499
Most of my first memories are pretty comfy. Cuddling with my mommy, my dad trying to teach how to dribble a basketball, playing in one of those plastic kiddie pools, I think the first one I remember is getting pushed around in a stroller at the park on a nice sunny day.

ahhh early childhood
>>
My first memory is of my little brother beating his cobbler to death with a leg bone. I must have been about 12 or so.
>>
honestly my first memory is taking a bath at the age of 5 or 6 and standing in the shower realizing that I couldn't remember any part of my life up until that point :D
>>
>>17864499
9/11
not even American
>>
>Be me, 1 or 2 y/o
>In my dad's old appartment, it's dinner time maybe at 8pm.
>I'm "eating" disgusting carrots that I discretely give to the cat.
>The phone suddenly rings, my father picks it up and appears slightly panicked.
>He asks me if I want to finish my carrots, and i obviously tell him that i'd rather be eaten by Mr Moustache (my cat).
>He lifts me from my chair, dresses me at god's speed, telling me that we are going to see mommy.
>I take my comforter (not sure for this word, sorry), a little and cute rabbit.
>We head to the hospital, and I think i have never seen my dad so anxious and speedy.
>I slightly remember seeing my mom red as a tomato, happy to see me and my dad.
>I got kicked out of the room and spent the rest of the day with a cute nurse that made me play with her scarf.
>Later in the night i fell asleep, and finaly my dad came to wake me up, and take me to my mom.
>She here, she seems tired, but happy.
>There's a little thing in her arms, I'm so fucking happy.
>I give my comforter to the little thing which turns out to be my little sister, Florence.
>"I don't need it anymore, i'm a big man now !"

That's the happiest day of my childhood I can remember, but also the first. I hope it helps you, because remembering it made my day slightly better. Thank you...
>>
>>17867072
Awww that was very cute. Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
I think the earliest memory I have happened when I first started to walk, because I distinctly remember walking around in the kitchen and looking in the trash can and seeing a box of macaroni in it.
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (35 KB, 615x630) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
35 KB, 615x630
>>17864499
My first memory is my mother holding me down and beating me with the heel of a shoe. I think it was wooden, like a clog or something.

So far, I'm a failure, and my life is meaningless. No one loves me, and I have no family or friends.

Here's a wacky meme to take some of the edge off and show that I'm a good sport about things.
>>
File: 542447888364.jpg (191 KB, 2048x967) Image search: [Google]
542447888364.jpg
191 KB, 2048x967
>>17864499
My first memory is this scene from Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey
>>
File: CSsnUQsU8AAEGEj.jpg (25 KB, 600x285) Image search: [Google]
CSsnUQsU8AAEGEj.jpg
25 KB, 600x285
>>17867158
I guess i was with the hominids touching the monolith.
>>
baby, I liked to sleep with my head hanging out of the crib.
>>
>>17867153
Well, that's fucking sad. Hope your life gets better.

My first memory is of watching the Clinton election with my mother. I didn't understand it, but I knew what color my mom wanted the map to light up with.

The beatings didn't start for me until after my dad died.
>>
Either tripping over my dads feet and smashing my head off the fireplace, or riding my tricycle outside my house.

Not sure which came first, both were about 3.
>>
>>17867170
Then it's just endless work. Worked so much, I had work dreams every night, shit to show for it. Worked at places you don't miss a day, ever.
>>
>>17867204
ah well it was kinda fun. lol
>>
>2 or 3 years old
>sitting in tub with my mom
>mom is pregnant wth my brother
>ask her if she also had herself in her belly when she was little
>>
>>17864499
My mother can't remember which is first so it's either:
a) ~3y/o car caught fire on freeway. I only really remember standing on the side of the road waiting for the firefighters/my grandpa. (No real impact on my life)

b) ~3y/o I was laying in bed after having broke my toe and some friends of the family came over but I wasn't allowed to come hang out because it was past my bedtime. (Again no impact)
>>
I woke up one day and looked at my wrists and saw my veins, and went to my mom to show her that someone had taken a marker to my arms
>>
>>17867329
Either that or when I woke up in the middle of the night because I thought I heard a bulldog but it was really my mom snoring
>>
File: 1461952853900.jpg (308 KB, 1024x1546) Image search: [Google]
1461952853900.jpg
308 KB, 1024x1546
>>17864499
i have a few, not sure about the order, but all before i was 4yo.
>Scene from Life Stinks by Mel Brooks, the "dinassaur fight"
>Watching "Nosferatu - Phantom der nacht" and "Bram Stoker's Dracula" with my dad
>being scared that a Xenomorph from "Alien" would come out of the trap door in the ceiling at my grandma's house
>My grandma telling me old spooky stories about the farms
>losing my toe nail to hammer

Well, i grew up obssesed with horror books, vampires, aliens etc, was an edgy goth teenager, so yeah, most of it stuck with me for life, but i don't think it defines my whole personality.
>>
the earliest thing i can remember is some place with completely no light.
for some time during my childhood i thought that this place was... wherever i've been before being born but now it simply sounds edgy.
>>
My mom holding me while I could look over and see my aunt reading the newspaper, my uncle reading a magazine or another section of the newspaper, and looking over to watch my father play a Sonic CD (one of my favorites) special stage.
>>
My first memory is when I was 4 years old, that my parents were buying some paintings that they put up in their house.
Maybe its because I never liked the one really poorly painted portrait of a black(? Its orange though?) woman holding some fish.
>>
>>17864499
When I was little, less than 2 years old,my mom used to take me to my dad's work. There was a park nearby, she used to take me there too. I remember a water fountain there. My earliest memory was the comforting feeling of water sliding through my hands and the green grass.
"Does said memory have any current inportant significance to your life?"
No...well apart from the fact that water element is my favorite and I love rain/sea/water in general.
>>
>>17864499
me getting forced to stay in a crib away from my mom, whom i was super attached too at the time.
i have many "first" memories though, they all seem to blend into each other with periods of "unconsciousness" and "consciousness". id have to place the crib incident first chronologically though
>>
>>17864499
Spying on my aunt while she was undressing.

I used to be attracted to her for some strange reason, not anymore thankfully.
>>
Being carried by my mother as we were seeing my childhood house with the realtor for the first time. I remember most vividly a weird stone elephant statue in the dining room.
>>
How am I supposed to know? I have a bunch of small memories from around 3 years old, I don't know which one would be the first.
>>
>>17864499
>So tell me, what is the earliest thing you can remember?
Foreskin infection, I was about 3 years old. I had to put my dick in some sort of pink liquid and taking a piss was extremely painful, like I was pissing powerful acid. My mom was amazed when I told her I still remember it.
>Does said memory have any current inportant significance to your life?
Yes, I'm still suffering from minor phimosis. It's not a big deal as I've got no trouble keeping my dick clean and use condoms anyways. But the fear of hurting myself during sex is still a bit of a pain.

I also remember my fourth birthday very clearly, I was drinking apple juice with a pink plastic straw which was quite a big deal in the shithole I was born at in the early 90s.
This doesn't have any significance on my life whatsoever.
>>
>>17865802
My mother was very unique. May she rest in peace. The funny ones go first.
>>
Age 2, near my third birthday

Sitting on a chair getting photographed
I explicitly remember being bothered by the flashing lights

My mum still has the picture and was surprised I could remember it being taken
>>
>>17864499
Memory recall are more prominent due to a strong emotional correlation to them. Many person's earliest or first memory recall arise from an unpleasant experience. Such as an injury, extreme excitability, or something traumatic. (falling down, being punished, getting a piercing, parents fighting, etc).
>>
The literal first memory I have is my dad changing me diapers when I was about two years old
>>
Trying to wake my father up after he got drunk and passed out on the couch. He woke up and slapped the shit out of me, causing me to fall facefirst into the edge of the coffee table.
>>
>>17864499
Was probably three years old and ate a handful of salt. Has no known significance on my life now
>>
>>17864499
The Oklahoma City Bombing
No
>>
I remember that I liked to look to the outside through the windows. And I remember the day when my sister was born (I'm 2 years older), I was angry and crying because dad did leave me with my grandparents, I didn't like the idea of sharing mom and dad with someone.
>>
I remenber i was in the car of my cousin but its weird because that memory is like a mirror
>>
Watching 9/11 as a young kid really strikes me as the earliest memory I have
>>
Wow. Mods deleted the post about my first memory. And it was 100% real too. Fucking faggots can't handle something that hardcore I guess.
>>
my 3th birthday when i ran out from my house because my uncle has arrived
>>
>>17870141
What was it?
>>
Maybe OP is a mindluring parasite, feasting on all your precious,delicious first memorys

Ops im onto something here
>>
>>17871335
Heheheh you caught me.
>>
Third birthday party I believe. I was thirsty and saw a can of Pepsi. Turns out,one of the adults was using it as an ashtray.
>>
>>17864499
First things I remember in life
>Crawling around
>Parents fighting, leading to a nasty divorce
>my hotwheels cars
Dad had a really bad temper, I grew up with a bad temper. Nothing paranormal, just feelsy
>>
My memory is shit, so most of my toddler memories are confusing and probably not real, so this must have happened when I was a kid
>Alone watching tv in my room
>Look towards my parents bedroom
>There is a tall human-like shape standing in their room, but it's too big to be a person
>It's completely black (no eyes or other features) and it's facing directly at me
>It starts moving towards me, it walked fast and the way it walked was really menacing
>NOPE
>Quickly got up and closed the door
>Went under my sheets and started screaming for help

And thats all I can remember, I'm pretty sure I got under the sheets and started screaming for help, but I can't remember what happened next.
>>
>>17864499
I honestly couldn't tell you what is my real first memory versus something my parents have told me after the fact.

I have a tenous grasp of my memories before I was ten years old
>>
I remember that my stupid aunt dropped me from very high. However, I remember me crying, but as a reflex and not for pain. I don't remember feel the pain.

I was like 1 year old. My father told me that she wanted that I walk on my own, and then she let me fall in the floor. But as I was very small, I thought she dropped me from her arms.

My english is so bad, I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1466574537510.gif (152 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1466574537510.gif
152 KB, 400x267
I believe I was around 3-4ish.

My parents had brought me to the beach, just to generally chill out and, y'know family stuff. My dad hoisted me up onto his arms, bringing me into the ocean to the not-so-deep area(He's 6'1 and, was up to his knees/shins from what I can remember).

He dropped me by mistake and, I remember plunging into the water and, just seeing darkness all around me even though he almost immediately scooped me back up - This seemed like an eternity, to this day, whenever I go into the Ocean or go to Aquariums, it get this strange feeling of the fear of some unknown presence circling around me yet; I feed off that feeling, sort of like a euphoria ya'know?

It's hard to explain without coming across as 'edgy' or insane, but, I'm sure someone can relate.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.