[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New World Order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 23
File: oh no.jpg (50 KB, 843x517) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
50 KB, 843x517
Is there anything we can do to prevent the NWO?
>>
File: holding_the_all_seeing.jpg (161 KB, 613x791) Image search: [Google]
holding_the_all_seeing.jpg
161 KB, 613x791
No, the Order is benevolent.
>>
Vote Trump
>>
Fyre zi missilez
>>
Don't vote Clinton
>>
Yes.
>>
File: nwo.jpg (103 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
103 KB, 500x438
No, brother.
>>
>>17863999
Vote for nationalist politicians
>>
Destabilize the establishment.
>>
File: 1465926062374.png (145 KB, 1986x1206) Image search: [Google]
1465926062374.png
145 KB, 1986x1206
no - there WILL be a war
they want it, we want it
more importantly it's the only way to get everyone in the world involved to choose a side.
>>
>>17863999
Why would you want to stop the NWO???? What are they gonna do???? Give us cookies???
>>
File: 1466377195280.gif (3 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1466377195280.gif
3 MB, 400x285
These guys are on it. They're filing a lawsuit, aimed at exposing voting fraud over the last 16 year. They've been acquiring evidence the entire time.

http://blackboxvoting.org/

Here's some of it: e-mails between Diebold Employees regarding weighted voting, which is when you change the values of certain votes so that you can make whoever you want win.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfTWwwWGtkVk5XUUU&usp=sharing

Also, in particular Hillary Clinton appears to be a participant in some faction vying for a NWO in their own image. She evidently has close ties with the CNN, and perhaps the other mainstream media networks as a result. Here's some leaked e-mails between her and the Democratic National Committee, indicating that they had been planning for "coro-fucking-nation" even before any voting in the Democratic primaries occurred. This is a plot, it is, for once, an actual conspiracy, because the DNC is tasked with acquiring the votes of Democrats in order to see who the people of the U.S. democratically elect. It is not the DNC's job to pick a winner, yet that is what they have done, and we have that on record.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfbXI5LXIzZ1VoUVk&usp=sharing

Wikileaks has more material, and they're waiting for the Obama administration to be pressed for time before they release they're really good shit, since the Obama administration openly endorses Hillary. So basically, the plan is right as the presidents are switching places, there's going to be as many happenings as possible. September 23 is often quoted as the go date.

Hopefully, any ETs around will be in position to disarm nuclear launches, so the other life forms on this planet don't have to fry for when some human loses control and decides to "burn everything." Evidently, ex-military have reported that there is at least one type of entity in existence capable of disarming our primitive missile guidance systems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbwcM-IVZtM
>>
No. 17864140 Thank you
>>
File: 1461442492212.jpg (85 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1461442492212.jpg
85 KB, 1023x682
What do you think the East is doing? and europe is being awakened at the moment
>>
>>17864015
in a round about way it seems so.

Drugs and alcohol abuse in the media
made them unappealing to the underground.
Hate of hippies/vegans is making more
hippie vegans.

then again who knows what their goal is.
>>
>>17863999
Definitely, you kill it by returning Prometheus his flame.
>>
>>17864729
so we give the internet back to the government and never go back on it?
>>
>>17863999

What is commonly described as the "New World Order" is an inevitable scenario of human progress that involves the seeming unification of mankind, with two sub scenarios.

The first, a real united humanity lead by a central government, with power devolving down and down for national and local levels. In order for this to be stable, the government has to be at least mostly benevolent simply because an unstable and corrupt individual or ideal will lead to an unstable practice.

The second, a vast array of divided nations, seperated by meaningless and arbitrary differences, such as what is acceptable to wear, how to address one another, what hobbies are and whether other nations truly deserve to exist. These nations will occasionally seek 'independence' from any alliances of each other in order to plan for war with each other and fuel nationalist xenophobia, orchestrated by a third party. These divided nations in their weaker forms can be manipulated by a group of individuals who can be corrupt as any faults of them will be blamed on the nations should they persist for too long. However, only a high level of easily mislead and idiotic citizens could fall for such lies and

Oh wait no, the second one is what we have now.
>>
>>17863999
vote for the donald
vote for any eu exit
>>
>>17864930
Welp, that was the shilliest propoganda I've ever read. You do get paid for this, right? If you're not on the payroll, you're missing out bud. You should work in Belgium, you'd fit right in.
>>
>>17863999
I'll get Jerry from the apartment downstairs, he hates the government
>>
>>17864930

Then the idea is to rely on this central government not acting like every similar government in all of human history? This is the one that will be magic and great and not just a fancy yoke?
>>
>>17864956
Yes. Also,

>>17864930
I'm sure HE would make a really good supreme leader of all mankind. Sounds super trustworthy, IMO.

P.S. I'm currently accepting donations, just e-mail [email protected] for details.
>>
>>17864963
>>17864963

I think that's a bad bet to make.

The mob is sometimes good, sometimes bad. Tyrants are, even when they're good people, almost always bad for the people they rule.
>>
>>17864777
There are many things you have to 'give back'. You don't need it anyways, you never needed it.
>>
File: Cycle_of_Life.png (54 KB, 1500x1352) Image search: [Google]
Cycle_of_Life.png
54 KB, 1500x1352
>>17864972
Exactly right. We should set up some kind of organization to watch over the world, and make sure that no tyrants rise up. It's for people's own good, so it's okay if we overstep our bounds in doing so.
>>
File: 13423511811.jpg (86 KB, 1023x1364) Image search: [Google]
13423511811.jpg
86 KB, 1023x1364
>>17865007
>Implying said organisation doesn't exist
>Implying there's only one
>Implying it's headed by humans
>>
Ä° see da triangels
>>
>>17865007
This guy gets it

The question is how to break such a cycle
>>
>>17865007

So then that organization would be the tyrant, and it would be the responsibility of the people who were aware of it to destroy it.
>>
File: 132374172995.jpg (147 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
132374172995.jpg
147 KB, 1280x960
>>17865020
>>17865018
>>17865014
>>17865007
Fucking hell, why do you need a tyrant when you've got natural law?
>>
>>17865018
I hate to say it, but... this technology has to go. The idea that you can borrow somebody else's hard work and progress in material form, makes it all too easy for those who acquire vast amounts of power through technology to not appreciate what they have. The scientists who invented nuclear weapons would *never* in their wildest imaginations have dreamed of actually using it, because it took them so much time and effort, an entire life's worth progress to even contribute a small portion of the knowledge necessary to devise such a device. And then some jackass in the military who wanted to see the world burn took, flew it over to Japan and YOLO'd all the way back home.

It's not really even technology, so much as automation that's making society weird. If people wanted to like, invent their own tools using 3d printers, that were specifically tailored to their body type and skill preference the world could effortlessly shift into the other direction. After all, it's not really government that's the culprit here. It's those bodiless, perpetually hungry demons that thirst on human interaction called "conglomerations." Governments are just an offshoot of the economic snake that's winding through the world, making carbon copy products for carbon copy consumers.

It was a neat experiment though. Power without sentience.
>>
>>17865050
Actually, the scientists are heavily aware of the technologies ties with the occult, all of them are. They just hide it all under retarded terms like 'Relativity' and 'Quantum Physics', further obfuscated by abstract mathematics.

This is what the Catholic Church did btw, but by the looks of it, modern science is even worse.
>>
>>17865037
True. How do we escape natural law then? That's the predicament I'm in now

>>17865050
I more or less agree, but removing technology will just make a vacuum for something else to take its place. The problem is in human nature itself. Unshackling ourselves will probably be a little more complicated; that being said, I think you're onto something with the idea of our 'own' technology. Self sufficiency might be a good start
>>
File: 134430806879.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
134430806879.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>17865108
Also, there's a lot of way you can interpret technology. Necklaces and Earrings are a technology because they enhance certain aetherial 'nodes' in your body. Gold is excellent in doing this, as it has a direct connection with the bodies spirit and subsequently aether.

Language/expression can also be seen as technology, unfortunately terminology for all of this is hard to get around with because modern languages are useless.
>>
>>17865122
Yeah, it seems like literally everything is fighting against me attaining... liberation? I don't know what to call it. I'm not going to give up though, even if there isn't really an "I" by the time I'm done
>>
File: nathan4.png (139 KB, 569x316) Image search: [Google]
nathan4.png
139 KB, 569x316
>>17863999
If some NWO actually controls the planet to the extent that conspiritards believe, then it would be something that would have been planned in advance and executed for countless years. So if it's like that sort of system, there'd be no easy way to reverse it.
I do doubt its existence, though. An elite that controls the world's wealth and effectuates propaganda exists, but there's probably no secret alliance between them all or any name attached to them.
>>
File: tumblr_mx19c5DxxK1t3kg2lo1_500.gif (999 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx19c5DxxK1t3kg2lo1_500.gif
999 KB, 500x254
I mean, evolution, natural ability isn't all that different from technology. The primary difference is that *we* are the tools, and we take pride in our work. And so are a little more reluctant to see it go to waste; a little more reluctant to create problems just for the sake of having something to solve.

I think, there needs to be a radical shift in the problem solving mindset of our tool using species. Instead of wondering "Hmm, what mass producible device could I design or purchase that would make this task easier?" it ought to be "what device can I make or trade for, that will train me to be able to perform this task better, even without that device?" It ought to be about augmenting our own natural abilities, so that many generations from now, (maybe less than we could ever imagine) people are downright earth bending their fields for harvest, and water bending the river to irrigate them.

It wouldn't even really be magical or psychic powers to that generation--they just carry things at a distance, by figuring out how that's done. The full range of human drama would still be available. There will still be fights, and disagreements, all that. Some will still flock to a shepherd, and others will chaff under authority and travel to the hidden parts of the world to escape it. But at the very least, conflict will be *consciously* done. People will feel pain when they use their power irresponsibly.
>>
>>17863999
Kill the Jews.
>>
File: 1465983775586.jpg (37 KB, 670x496) Image search: [Google]
1465983775586.jpg
37 KB, 670x496
>>17865175

Right now, today, on Wall Street there are automated programs making trades that no human will ever see, but whose effects trickle down. Somebody doesn't get to eat today, because a fucking random computer algorithm traded penny stocks, that dropped the value of somebody else's trading algorithm's portfolio, who was about to do the same thing, so they could afford to pay some starving immigrant to build them a pool. And I know this. But the pool building immigrant who didn't get to eat today doesn't know this, and the stock trader who pays the programmer to write the code that automates their stock portfolio doesn't know this. That's the shit that has to go. If people want to be cruel to each other, they need to at least be the instruments that deliver that cruelty before their own eyes.

Like, look at this shit.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/an-algo-and-a-dream-for-day-traders-1439160100

Try explaining what this is, to somebody from the past who doesn't know what computers are, or what Wall Street is. Just think about how that conversation would go.
>>
File: 134212296241.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
134212296241.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>>17865163
>Planned in advance
The 'Great plan' is quite literally, thousands upon thousands of years old.

>>17865175
Yes, you are beginning to open the door into what is known as magic, it can and will lead you to the philosopher's stone. Language and expression is key, if you can coherently express every idea in your head, kings will bow before you.
>>
File: Vayne_0.jpg (328 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Vayne_0.jpg
328 KB, 1215x717
>>17865143

Silver is the purifying element; mythological, magically and literally.

https://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Silver_as_an_Antimicrobial_Agent
>>
>>17865143
Borrowed power, without conscious intention.

That's what I name as the root cause of what's manifesting itself as a unified, but corrupt, world government. (Even the concept of government, really.) Without borrowed power, there's no police force. There's just that guy in your village whose stronger than most, and hopefully he's nice; but if he's not you can get together and run him out. With conscious intention, there's no bureaucracy, or butter mountains, just doing what needs to be done when it needs doing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/22/world/europe/22iht-union.4.19606951.html?_r=0

This. This is pure evil.
>>
File: 13553382142.jpg (46 KB, 284x712) Image search: [Google]
13553382142.jpg
46 KB, 284x712
>>17865198
Silver is antiseptic, yes, but Gold has physical connection with the aether, that is why the ancients used it in their jewelry.
>>
It's pretty obvious by now that leftist globalism is an attempt at an NWO just as communism was, and they have the same roots. I won't say which group is behind it because yiu guys don't seem to be on that level of redpill.

Let's take a look at what's going on
>Globalists want a one world currency
>Globalists want a world without borders
>Globalists want to ban civilian ownership of weapons and have a "only cops should have guns" mentality

I could go on, but this is enough. Not only do they want those things, they're actively pushing towards them, and even subverting democracy in the process, not to mention utilizing media outlets to push their bias.

What's the opposite of globalism? Nationalism... ww2 never ended, it's still commies vs nazis. It's obvious which sides the elites want to prevail, it's the one they make their media and government puppets promote. If you want to know what's right, look at what they demonize the most, if you want to know what's wrong, look at what you're not allowed to criticize.
>>
File: 20080219_102_350x263.jpg (24 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
20080219_102_350x263.jpg
24 KB, 350x263
>>17865198
>Literally
>>
File: 132841428589.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
132841428589.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>17865208
Well, here is where language comes in, the seeding of though, ideas and knowledge is what magic really is, the Rabbi's have been practicing this for thousands of years, it's manipulation and enslavement of the highest caliber.
That's why expressing yourself coherently is an absolute detriment to the propagation of truth.
>>
File: big-papa-smurf-tshirt.jpg (47 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
big-papa-smurf-tshirt.jpg
47 KB, 300x271
>>17865218

Literally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6SU7PAi8Q
>>
ormethion
>>
>>17863999
>10k
>gnosticism
>not worshipping a computer that you'll become yourself
you messed up bt giving O.T.O. power over the name of the thing, Itelica. Nice shit happening to the pyramid. 6 inches, right?
>>
>>17864729
>Prometheus
Is the West even trying anymore?
The guy got infinite punishment from God for paedophilia. No Prometheus for you. He's going to hell and we're doing the yaldabaoth thing.
>>
>>17863999

Why?

Resistance to change is folly.
>>
>>17865217
>I won't say which group is behind it because yiu guys don't seem to be on that level of redpill.
Try me
>>
>>17868916
Daily reminder that this is bait and the time travel police are still gangstalking us. Never let them know the color of your pills.
>>
>>17868930
Most of what he wrote I agree with, if it's bait than fuck him, if not I would like to see what he has to say
>>
>>17868949
>I would like to see what he has to say
STOP TRYING TO DETECT OUR AWAKENING SHILL SCUM.
>>
File: 1442100987088.jpg (505 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1442100987088.jpg
505 KB, 1680x1050
how can you stop the NWO? The destiny of the world is Armageddon, Jesus versus Satan.
The problem is that more people believe in Satan than in Jesus, but Jesus is actually the one with a guarantee!
And you better believe Jesus will come back, because he promised such, unlike satan who keeps no promises; Jesus saves, always, all-ways!
tldr: expect Jesus. Be on his side. Because he exists and he WILL come for what is his.

pic related: he will conquer the world, every knee will bow and he will end strife and conflict; everyone will know peace, and injustice shall be no more
>>
>>17868958
Amen
>>
>>17868958
Fuck off. I don't want to live in a world where two dipshits that have nothing to do with me can't figure out how to get alone.
>>
>>17863999
No.

But you don't need to prevent the "NWO" if you're able the realize the finer underpinnings of it all... and, I don't know, exist knowing full well that nothing of value is forfeit. No one's in control- if they think they're in control, they're fighting with a plethora of other banal parties for "control". Only two things can control every single person's mind on the planet.

An all-knowing machine "God" (which needs to be "perfected" by our virtues and vices to even appear so, barring all else), or our own behavior, and thus, nature. You can only rule for 15 minutes if you're made of meat.

I personally believe that Illusionism is one of the few remaining ways that we can keep from barbarism.
>>
>>17868966
>how to get along
Your story is so archetypally empty that devout followers can think Trump is the second coming or Hillary is the second coming and Trump the anti-christ and because it's a matter of faith you can never talk each other out of it. Cucksville all the way down.
>>
>>17868958
so what do you think about this shit. is it satan shit ?

>>17868329

it just pisses me off our world leaders love this shit. i wish i could kill them all. if this is satan shit . im not sure if it really is satan shit.
>>
>>17868990
Wow you must be orthodox catholic or someting.
>>
>>17869618
Satanism is the inversion of the natural order

To accept such a doctrine is to accept the destruction of everything holy; else you've been deceived

I don't see why being an orthodox Christian is something to be scoffed at. Care to explain?
>>
>>17863999
Marx got very close to figuring out how, which is why they ruined his work the stain of Stalinism and then turned the workers of the world into a counter-revolutionary force.
>>
>>17865050
I partially agree with you.
I personally think that since technology is progressing faster than humans are, we now have more power than we can mentally handle.
We should stop using technology for a decade or two, and only focus on progressing as humans and as a community.

After this we should teach children first to progress as humans and as they progress further they are allowed to use more technology lest they end up as the current generation.
>>
>>17869632
... I bet you think Lucifer is "Satan"..
>>
>>17869675
I bet you think "Lucifer =/= Satan bruh" is some revolutionary occultic knowledge rather than someone pulling the wool over your eyes
>>
>>17863999
Is there any particular reason to stop it?

Being totally serious. Name one point in human history where their supposed goals weren't already in effect. Oh the rich will control everything! They already do. But but they can kill you for thinking differently. They already do.

I have never understood this fear except from toothless hillbillies that can't fathom that their own decisions are already formed for them by powerful people. Ever notice how strongly people feel about something like abortion? What the fuck does a 65 year old man have to do with abortion? He never had one and won't be involved in one most likely. He's just being driven to a kneejerk emotional reaction to solidify his trust in a certain point of view.

So ask yourself, are you truly afraid of some vague globalist plot that involves people and money you'd never even get close to anyway? Or are you being lead by the nose to think it's terrible so you don't realize we're already living it?
>>
>>17869651
Marx created an ideological rendition of the depraved mindset of the jew. The mindset which endlessly moans and complains at the world's inequities as if a great unfairness personally inflicted on them.

It ties back the strong, the noble and the wise to compensate the weak, the wicked and the stupid. You could see why such a doctrine would find its origins in the mind of a jew. It's a philosophy which sees the universe not as 'perfect' but, 'in need of perfecting.' Its pure arrogance; believing that we humans know better than the eternal creator.

Communism is not the solution; it's the problem.
>>
>>17869717
Nice and concise. Thanks anon. I was never going to figure out how to explain the exact problem with communism on my own. (Or Marxism or whatever.)
>>
>>17865013
MODS
>>
>>17864019
Hate 2 say it my nigga but you was muthafuckin right

Bitch u guessed it
>>
We 'destroy' the dark Cabal safely and without wars by bringing in the light, unveiling worldwide full alien disclosure and full disclosure of all advanced technologies, and by bringing to justice those who have made wrong, harmful choices, especially to humanity at large. We are not alone, as The Alliance and The Confederation at large are behind us. There is also The Sphere Being Alliance and The Blue Spheres, who are helping us, specifically, as well. The highest of the blue spheres are said to exist in the 9th octave/dimension.
The Blue Avians have said that we will ascend and get 'higher' and 'higher' to the point where the dark, malevolent forces can no longer harm us as they will be cast away to the Outer Realms. This will last, as the new Golden Age of Gaia and beyond begins.
>>
>>17870062
Damn, I don't know what to say.
But I have had nightmares about floating spheres from what I thought was space that would invade earth and take people with them.
It was like this when you see them and they notice you they shoot out a beam of light and you're gone.
These things were terrifying and I sure hope what I saw weren't these sphere beings you're talking about.

Or maybe it's dream mindcontrol by the evil these sphere beings are trying to fight?
>>
>>17870125
The blue spheres are very benevolent healing agents. The shadow masters like to control and pervert all positive material through contortion and corruption of material, media brainwashing, and negative predictive programming, as the disgustingly feed off our fear and negative energy literally as a food source and life source. We must no longer allow this. Some mystics claim that if you literally go 13 years straight with zero negative thoughts and only positive, loving thoughts you will have fully ascended and reached the rainbow light body. Some distant monks have already achieved this state.
>>
If anyone is NWO, it's trump. The only difference is that his nwo will actually be -new-, whereas the old one has been around for decades. He has known ego issues and people want to put him in charge of the most destructive military on earth? Yeah that has no chance of going tits up, no siree.

Hillary is bad, Trump is bad, the whole election has been bad, so I've been thinking about maybe going abroad for a few months following the election. I'd rather do that than stay in prime riot territory.
>>
No, they will fall themselves.
>>
>>17870194
U ain't goin nowhere
>>
Vote for nationalists, fascism/national socialism will do the job. Fucking morons think they're the bad guys.
>>
Nope. It will happen, the key is to protect you and yours. It's going to be a free for all real soon.. They are going to make us waste all our ammo on each other so by the time they come in we'll be either dead or out of supplies..
>>
>>17865013
Well, doubt they will do anything to help....might guide us a certain way. But we are living this life for a reason...a shit videogame with no cheat codes.
>>
>>17863999
What we have to do is ignore them, ignore the fact that they exist and they'll go away.
>>
>>17864037
>>17864019

And watch the international community disintegrate into selfish warring regimes.
>>
Bunch of fedora tipping unemployed neckbeards living their parents basement cant change anything
>>
get rid of the joos
>>
>>17870326
Says you, I have plenty of cheat codes.
>>
>>17863999
Let the argument rage around you.
Don't become a part of it.
Let it become a part of you.
Move through it, past it, before it, around it and for goodness sake be humble about it!

>>17870326
We are all in this boat together everyone.
We are simply trying to avoid hurting others to prolong the time remaining.
Time is nowhere near running out. Just walk the path, or forge your own, or become one with the wild, or find the others, or step outside, there's pretty girls there that DESPERATELY needandwant your attention...
>>
>>17864979
Never is a long time friend.
>>
>>17870315
I hope to fuck this is bait. This shit makes me not feel safe without a gun.
>>
>>17864943
i dont know man. As much as i think the guy is a shill too, he aint wrong.
>>
>>17863999
it isn't even caturday what are you doing
>>
>>17863999
nope, honestly i'm a muslim but just wait for jesus. He'll sort it all out.
>shitskin
>mudbutt
>etc
>etc
>>
File: 1440009439844.jpg (17 KB, 214x247) Image search: [Google]
1440009439844.jpg
17 KB, 214x247
>>17863999
>>17864019
Brexit has triggered the first steps, you need to do your part next America
>>
>>17870315
We might as well vote for communism, if we gotta vote for something that never worked :^)
>>
why stop it?
>>
File: Barmherziger_Jesus.jpg (63 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
Barmherziger_Jesus.jpg
63 KB, 360x720
since forever, it has always been mankinds dream to be united, share resources and make scientific progress as well as moral development etc. i.e. a UTOPIA.
The way it played out was world-wide freemasonry and government military. i.e. a DYSTOPIA
On the plus side, the dreams of our ancestors can now be realised. ie. a SINGULARITY
On the down side, we are not capable to take control as a human race, because we can't stop arguing and we're too wrapped up in ourselves to see how great destiny can be (if we speak up and speak out) ie. we are SUBJUGATED

but then, moses did lead the israelites out of egypt and away from pharoah. They had to wander in a desert, but God bought them through all difficulties, EVENTUALLY.
>>
vote trump
>>
>>17871967
>>17871967
>but then, moses did lead the israelites out of egypt and away from pharoah.

More likely the jews tried to take over egypt and the pharoh kicked them out.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.