[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there a third shooter /x/? Do you think some of their friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: eric-dylan-commons-longhsot.jpg (149 KB, 1669x1283) Image search: [Google]
eric-dylan-commons-longhsot.jpg
149 KB, 1669x1283
Was there a third shooter /x/? Do you think some of their friends secretly knew?
>>
>>17863960
I heard Dylan's gf was nagging her friend into leaving off campus to Dairy Queen for lunch. Really makes you think...
>>
>>17864170
Need citation
>>
>>17864510
i'll look for it, just for you f a m
>>
>>17864510
Can't find it. Just some tumblr posts about it, but I remember reading about it prior to 2007, which was the year tumblr was made. here's the quote anyways:

>Schuster stated that Anderson acted as if it was urgent that they get out of the school and then asked Schuster if she wanted to stay and eat at Dairy Queen. Schuster stated that she told Anderson that she did not want to eat at Dairy Queen because she did not want to be late for class.
Schuster advised that Anderson was “very close” to Harris and Klebold. Schuster stated that Anderson wanted to be Klebold’s girlfriend.When Schuster learned that Harris and Klebold had committed the shooting at Columbine, she was very surprised Klebold was involved. Schuster stated she thought Chris Morris would be with Harris, not Klebold. Schuster stated she could see Harris doing something like this because he was much more angry.
Schuster stated that Anderson told her she was with Harris and Klebold when they bought the guns. Schuster wonders if Anderson may have known the shooting at Columbine was going to happen.

I also just realized that its the same girl who bought their guns for them. It really does make you think...
>>
>>17864170
well she wasn't his girlfriend but she was his prom date and yes, she was apparently rushing them out of the school during lunch. i still doubt whether she knew it was going to happen but maybe she suspected.

i'll post the excerpt in a moment but don't want thread to die while I look.
>>
>>17863960
What was that one football player's name? The guy who was their main and worst tormenter? The one who basically caused it?

That guy is a fuck. Still a fuck from what I've read and heard. Too bad he was apparently not there when it happened.
>>
File: evan-todd.jpg (33 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
evan-todd.jpg
33 KB, 500x479
>>17867181
Wait, now I remember, it was Evan Todd. He claimed to have been shot, but he never actually was.
>>
File: schuster.png (456 KB, 1674x1356) Image search: [Google]
schuster.png
456 KB, 1674x1356
>>17867181
i thought you meant rocky hoffschneider and his freinds who had graduated like a year before. even if you didn't, this article talks a lot about the environment they were all going to school in.

>>17867175
>>17864623
>>17864170

collected monica schuster's statements about robyn anderson. pic related
>>
>>17867216
*friends
and also forgot the article link
oops

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/june99/columbine12.htm
>>
>>17864170
>>17867216

I heard this too, except it was from a collegebro who had gone to Columbine during the shooting. I think she probably did know now. Do you think his other friends such as Chris Morris, Nate Dykeman, or Philip Duran know?
>>
>>17863960
no, two man team are undefeatable
fucking kike propganda trying to hide the power of the trenchcoat mafia
fuck all you cunts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y
>>
This whole event has always interested in me. They both were intelligent young men and were less than a month from graduating. They were almost done, and could've left that shit hole behind.
>>
Crisis thespian they are, members of the royal society of shily mcshil ships.
>>
>>17867695
i wonder about this too.

my answer is that they were just depressed and alienated to the point of being suicidal. the alienation caused them to resent everyone around them and a kind of macho overcompensation and teenage rebelliousness and immaturity (and an obsession with violence and power, especially for eric) made it impossible for them to go out quietly.

i believe that dylan was sure he'd never fit in anywhere or ever be loved so he wanted to die and he was basically punishing the world for not accepting him.

i believe eric was sure he'd never get any of the respect and acceptance that he felt he deserved so he wanted to die and killing other people was his only means of getting that "respect."

i think neither of them believed they'd ever be happy and they couldn't stand the fact that everyone around them was about to go on with their happy lives. being teenagers, neither understood that life in high school has almost nothing to do with life after high school.
>>
>>17867695
that was probably their whole plan. End everything right before everyone left and started their lives. Also, they werent even bullied that much. They got picked on for being edgelords but surprise surprise that can happen in higschool
eric was a sociopath since childhood and dylan went along for the ride
>>
>>17863960
I dont think so, aside from each other and the people who bought then guns they didnt have a big circle of friends
>>17864170
>>17867473
I think they had sixth sense feeling shit was going down. I remember being at a party and this weird school shooter type kid showed up and I just got the feeling i should leave
turns out he started a fight and stabbed some kid and lit the kitchen on fire. not that its the same but sometimes you just get the feeling to GTFO
>>
>>17863960
this is one of the better docs on it that ive seen. really gives the whole story about dylan and eric's live and not just starting at the shooting
its also amazing how much bullshit stemmed from this. All the people saying it was over religion, bullying, claiming they were shot or escaped. ect
it was too edgy faggots with histories of violence/mental illness shooting up a school. they werent heros fighting back at bullies
>>
>>17868556
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k874nQkt_Jw
>>
>>17868565
>>17868565
i watched it and it was decent. you get a slightly better understanding than if you just hear about 4/20/1999 itself but i think they didn't give a full picture of everything.

my biggest complaint is how they covered the journals. they read out the threatening and violent portions but left out some interesting passages that could give you a more accurate picture of what was going on, especially with eric. they left out any mention of hesitation or apology or regret that either boy expressed. there wasn't much but it was there.

things that are questionable in the documentary (in the order they are mentioned):
1) eric was 17 until days before the shooting so he was not 18 in the film they made for school five months before

2) eric was not a solitary boy. he wrote about playing games with close friends in the places he lived before littelon. he said that having to leave one of these places and losing his friends as the most traumatic experience of his life.

3) eric's parents did not let him get away with everything. wayne harris found a pipe bomb in eric's closet at one point. he grounded eric, took away his car and computer privileges, and started surprise searches of his room. eric just hid everything for the massacre from his parents.

4) pretty sure dylan dated at least one girl in his freshman or sophmore year. not sure if there were more.

5) eric harris did play soccer on a team for six years, just not for the school i think. up until the middle of high school, i believe.

6) pretty sure that's not dylan holding the camera as eric and friends walk through columbine. i think it was eric veik (he supposedly said after the massacre that he wanted to "finish the job" and was investigated and arrested after police heard about it)

7) those outfits in the video are very similar but not the same ones they wore in the massacre. also, they took off their trench coats during much of the shooting, as you can see in the OP pic.

(continued)
>>
>>17868565
>>17869552

8) i believe dwayne fuselier is wrong when he portrays eric as homicidal and dylan as suicidal. eric admitted to suicidal thoughts just as dylan did. dylan wrote and talked about killing people just like eric did. they were both suicidal and homicidal.

9) the excerpt from wayne's journal (we feel victimized too, we don't want to be accused..., eric is not at fault) was still about brooks brown and eric not getting along, not about the school computers being hacked. he believed brooks was out to get eric and thought his son was being unfairly singled out so he defended him. he also didn't want eric to get in any real trouble, i'm sure.

10) the idea that eric was a psychopath is pushed by fuselier and pretty much all the experts but this is an excerpt from eric's journal when he tries to explain what he's going to do "I have a goal to destroy as much as possible so I must not be sidetracked by my feelings of sympathy, mercy, or any of that, so I will force myself to believe that everyone is just another monster from Doom like FH or FS or demons, so It's either me or them. I have to turn off my feelings." this seems odd if he was a psychopath, but that's just my opinion.

11) judy brown says eric was an injustice collector who never let anything go but right before the shooting, eric told her son "brooks, i like you now. get out of here, go home."

12) the library is one floor above the cafeteria, not one floor below.

13) just a sidenote but dave sanders probably didn't have to die. dave sanders was shot a little before 11:30am. the students he was with tried to perform first aid and alerted the policec that he was bleeding to death. the shooters killed themselves a little after 12PM. the police entered the school around 1PM and began to evacuate students. dave sanders was dead by the time they got to him at around 3PM.
>>
Here's a video with audio

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341&comments=1
>>
File: 1467143745025.png (13 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1467143745025.png
13 KB, 657x527
>>17869593
That's not real footage.
>>
>>17869593
it's from the movie zero day. any supposed columbine clips with the date "may 1 2001" are from that movie.

there are bits of real life audio available of dylan and eric in the background of the 911 call patti nielson made from the library though.
>>
>>17867695
they were far from intelligent
>>
>>17869732
This. Another thing is people really need to stop talking about this case. These were two weak-willed individuals who did not take the support that I'm sure they were offered throughout high school and ultimately they did what children do, point the finger and blame everyone else for their shortcomings. Fuck them and their story.
>>
>>17869829
how about you let other people talk about what they want to talk about and you can do whatever is you want to do somewhere else.
>>
>>17869732
They both were in the gifted program.
>>
File: TJLane.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
TJLane.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>17871321

And they were no more intelligent or mystical than this sperglord.
>>
>>17871321
pretty sure that only dylan was in the gifted program but eric was a good student for most of his life, participating in class and getting decent grades. teachers generally liked him.
>>
>>17871321
You can be in the gifted program and be a dumbfuck very easily, believe me.
>>
>>17871689
except dylan really wasn't that dumb. some people said he came off as smart compared to the average teenager.

i do believe that eric wasn't quite as intelligent but i don't believe either of them were dumb.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.