[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched this since /x/ kept going on about it. That SS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
I just watched this since /x/ kept going on about it.

That SS scene turned me on, I thought it was alright.

In the end I guess she decided joining with the witches would be the best for her at that point, since she would probably be killed if she went back to civilization.
>>
File: CR2rnmOXAAAGfiD.jpg (30 KB, 388x492) Image search: [Google]
CR2rnmOXAAAGfiD.jpg
30 KB, 388x492
Your relentless pimping of this film makes me hate it sight unseen.
>>
What a crap movie. I will never watch a movie /x/ recommends, EVER again.
>>
>>17862849
You're an idiot with bad taste. Stick to Transformers.
>>
>>17862848
I'm not OP, but after I saw it I felt the need to immediately preach the gospel to everyone. The people who like it seem to be so impressed with it that they have to go tell everyone they know.
>>
>>17862856
Nah mate, you're just a pretentious retard if you PRETEND to like this movie.
>>
>>17862856
Angry fat girl detected. Stick to reblogging your SJW tumblr memes.
>>
That was the worst sorry excuse of a horror film I have seen in the last fifteen years. I'm not even exaggerating.
>>
>>17862894

That's the problem with it.

It was a really great historical drama with supernatural elements, marketed as a horror film.

It's superb, but it's not a horror film at all.
>>
>>17862856
I think you're the idiot because as soon as you saw the ridiculously misleading trailer and read the positive reviews, you decided you will like this movie prematurely, without even seeing it, whilist claiming superior 'patrician' taste on the internet.
>>
>>17862844
Straight Shota scene?
>>
>>17862966
Nah the slippery sucker scene.
>>
>>17862844
while we are on the topic of creepy movies, whats the name of that movie that had everyone shits mind off, you could find it on the dark web, like could get you murdered or possessed? I can't remember the name of it...
>>
>>17862983
The Grifter?
>>
>>17862985
yah thats the one, thanks, i have some normies to scare for my amusement but couldn't remember the name of it...
>>
File: Radio_.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Radio_.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
>>17862844
BUUUURUUURNN THE WIIIIIIITCH!
>>
>>17862904

> Its not really heavy metal its just rock and roll with a heavier tone and more screaming
>>
>>17862844
>tfw you get to live deliciously
>>
can't bring myself to care enough to give it vvatch
>>
File: brthwch.jpg (98 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
brthwch.jpg
98 KB, 480x360
>>
File: burn the witch.jpg (65 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
burn the witch.jpg
65 KB, 1440x1080
>>17864894
It's boring at first, but it gets more interesting as it progresses. It's vvorth the once-over, I suppose.

>>17863049
>BUUUURUUURNN THE WIIIIIIITCH!
>>
>>17862954
I'm not a snob, but if you can't appreciate the atmosphere and overall quality of this movie you simply don't have good taste.

To say it's BAD when you don't even understand the appeal is peak pleb.
>>
>>17862844
watched it about a month ago, meh, watched better stuff tbqh
>>
Someone explain the ending to me why are they flying and shit
>>
>>17862844

Black Phillip Rules! Reeeeeeeeee
>>
I liked it. Definitely not scary in the traditional sense, tho. I think once the satanists started repping it people got the wrong impression about it. It's meant to be a folk tale in movie form, and I think people forget that. If you go into it expecting a traditional horror flick, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>17862844
>That SS scene turned me on

>came expecting sexy Schutzstaffel scene
>stayed for the really good horror movie
>>
At the very least it's worth watching for the lead actresses bare ass at the end
>>
>>17865139
Can somene shop that picture of Black Phillip with a "BLACKED.COM" logo? I want to troll some arabs on /pol
>>
>>17864913
>>17863049

Shit, put too many R's in it..
>>
>>17862844
>That SS scene turned me on
Gonna need an explanation OP.
>>
good movie yoho
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.