[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make a Tulpa.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_na0yh4H63p1rhh3j5o1_500.jpg (5 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na0yh4H63p1rhh3j5o1_500.jpg
5 KB, 500x275
Hey /x/, how I make a Tulpa? What are the dangers of this?

I haven't had problems in my life nor am i taking medication, but i have experienced pure rage alot during my life, and i frequently get pretty mad. Plus some very morbid curiosities. Those are my only problems.

I've read that Screencap of someone making a Tulpa of pinkie pie that went horribly wrong, so if my Tulpa goes wrong, how do i erase it? And can my tulpa get that bad with the problems i have or can it happen no matter what?

I am just going to make a tulpa of myself.
>>
>>17862449
https://youtu.be/newdbCqVdKI
>>
As someone who's had a tulpa for almost 2 years, if you go through the creation process right then you won't have a single issue. If you're looking for guides, check community.tulpa.info. Though the community is hit or miss, you can still find some help if you need it. I recommend LinkZelda's self hypnosis scripts, even if you don't think hypnosis works. It still gives you a bit of a routine for forcing. Your tulpa can have whatever form you want, whatever personality you want, etc. etc.
>>
>>17862449
To erase a tulpa just forget about it.

Don't be concerned about ethics of tulpa wiping, they're just constructs of personality, and why would people even put them on a pedestal is beyond me, considering you own personality slowly changes until the old gets forgotten. Do you feel moral implications about ditching the previous iteration of your own personality ?
No fuck it, I was a fucking cunt when I was a little kid, and let's not talk of the adolescent me, good fucking riddance.
I only regret not being able to enjoy stuff like when all was new and magical, but thanks god we grow up.

If a tulpa is positive to you then cultivate it, otherwise ditch it.
>>
>>17862449
If you are worried about this, just make sure to include a way of removing your Tulpa as a part of how it is formed. As >>17863562 said, it is a construct - as long as you embed some sort of failsafe there will be no problem even if things do go wrong.
>>
this tupla shit is fucking retarded and op is fucking loser
>>
>>17862449
>I am just going to make a tulpa of myself.
That is the single worst approach to tulpa fear that anyone has ever actually practiced.
>>
>>17862449
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1muiYDWkKMSLCFAtBTf5ELbLGvaMCU-RZYfT-zIsCzMQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Here is my guide
Tulpamancy the hard way if you just want to jump in.
>>
>>17864187
This guide is shit I have a much better one if you need that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.