[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy sighting in North Italy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 7654370_orig.jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
7654370_orig.jpg
3 KB, 300x168
Please /x/ help me,you are the only ones I told this story..It happened two days ago.

>be me
>9:30 pm circa
>north-west Italy,right near the Alps on the french border
>coming back from work in a summer camp surrounded by woods
>there is only one road which connects the camp to the nearest town,5/6 km downhill
>miss the last bus to go home
>fuck
>no signal
>hopefully there's another bus in town that can bring me where i live
>fuck again
>i have less than an hour to catch it
>instead of following the road I take a shortcut
>walking innawoods on a dirt track used by the partisans in WWII
>At first there's still some daylight,but soon it gets really dark
>turn on my phone's flashlight
>it's a peaceful night,no sounds except some night birds,cicadas and of course my steps on the track
>suddenly hear a crack in the bushes
>there are no big predators here,wolves left those mountains 30 years ago
>forgot about boars
>freeze
>wait a couple of minutes,nothing
>keep walking
>short after i hear another crack
>then another
>a screech of a small dying animal,then silence
>i turn my flashligh toward the bushes
>suddenly TWO YELLOW EYES APPEAR ON THE TRACK
>a small grey humanoid creature,not taller than 30 cm,hairless,extremely skinny
>shit myself
>it walks sideways,keeping eye contact
>I can't move a muscle,breathing heavily in utter terror
>it carries a dead rabbit covered in blood by the ears
>it runs on the other side of the track
>I nope the fuck out and reach the town as fast as i can

It kind of looked like pic related,what could it be?
>>
>>17862096
I've seen some strange shit down there in the plains famalam
>>
>>17862277
Where do you live?
>>
>>17862283
Northern Italy but in the Padania (Po Valley), so just south-east of OP.
We have some scary shit there, but mostly man-made... Italy has had strange shit going on since the cold war. I can dump i people bump.
>>
File: 1457639011945.png (377 KB, 610x606) Image search: [Google]
1457639011945.png
377 KB, 610x606
>>17862298
Beginning with some simple shit to keep you people interested. Won't greentext because i am a complete faggot.

This is some old shit, like 3-4 years ago.

My family lives in a rebuilt farm near the border between Lombardy and Piedmont, and is part of a "cluster" of five houses, but apart from them we are pretty far from civilization.

One day my mother was hanging clothes in the garden when she heard a chopping sound.

Startled she saw a big double-rotor elicopter and two jets circling around.

I was in the house so I got out ASAP when I heard the sound, because it was very strange for military aircraft to fly around without a notice.

Got out late so I only saw the jets, they were Tornado ADVs but I didn't recognize the squadron markings.

Since we were pretty spooped ( the chopper was flying at treetop height, the jets a little higher but at transonic speeds), we called our cousin.

While he is not a military man, his wife's brother is a mid-level officer in the Air Force.

He told us that that day there were not any exercises involving aircraft near us.

>Mfw my mother is the first italian to sight gov't craft on illegal missions

I can dump more but this was some basic-level shit to keep you interested.
>>
I'm curious about this if true
>>
>>17862322
Anyway guy I and my family have seen some pretty strange shit so you can choose the next.

> That time when we found things in the fields near our house (not /x/ but interesting as fuck)

> Shitty birdwatching feat. my little brother

> My uncle should stop volunteering for disaster relief feat. probably simply a human cunt and not some kind of disaster scavenger.

I am going to take an hour off to eat then i'll tell you what you ask me
>>
File: 1456046938258.jpg (94 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
1456046938258.jpg
94 KB, 677x782
>>17862328
Anyway are there other Italian anons who have seen weird shit?
>>
>>17862328
what did you find in the field, interested as I may visit lombardy soon and i want to know if I'm coming back too
>>
File: 1459224395254.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459224395254.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>17862428
Well it's not /x/ related in any way but it shows perfectly how much Italy has ancient shit lying around.

> Be Farmer Neighbor
> It's plowingtime.jpg
> Be chilling on my tractor while plowing the field
> Suddenly thump
> Hofuckwhosgonnapayforthis.gif
> Get out and begin searching for what hit the plow
> Find roman vase I just shattered
> FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Anyway he called us and we fucking manicured the field searching for interesting shit.

In the end we found most of the pieces of the vase, a 16th century stiletto and pieces of a more recent (19th century) saddle.

So, it was fun but not in any way spoopy.
Also, tipically italian.
>>
>>17862448
was there a village or something before your neighbour had the land? Or is it usual to find stuff in the middle of nowhere?
>>
File: 1457380461937.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457380461937.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>17862460
It's kinda both ways.
In the middle ages the place where we live was smack in the middle of the major trade route between the Duchy of Milan and the Kingdom of France so it's quite common to find stuff in the middle of nowhere.

OTOH this place has been inhabited without interruption since at least the time of the Roman Republic.
>>
>>17862476
oh well, can you post the other two as well? No matter the order, i just want to read them!
>>
>>17862484
Give me half an hour and then i shall begin the dump.
>>
>>17862096
Based on your description of the environment, your account seems similar to a sighting of a 'Duende' in Mexico, link related-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MziaZyjFOAM

But based on your description of anatomy, the thing you witnessed is more likely raëlian than indigenous.

>>17862476
Western Europe is objectively awesome like that.
>>
>>17862487
Back again, now posting on mobile.
I'll begin with the birdwatching story.

> be 15 year old me
> be on a birdwatching trip with little brother around home
> gallivanting around, my brother is far better at finding strange birds
> I don't like birdwatching so I stand around making sure that he doesn't splatter his twelve year old brain on a rock or shit like that
> Hear low rumble
> All birds around take flight
> brother screams in joy
> see originator
> triangle like grey shape flying at low altitude
> is pursued by two Tornado ADVs with full AAA package
>The three begin a kind of mock dogfight, jets engage afterburner
> after a while the three are satisfied and go away in formation
> again no exercise was taking place
>>
File: 1458826785344.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1458826785344.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
Now earthquake story
> be my maternal uncle
> abruzzo earthquake happens
> chief of K9 unit of Milan local police and member of civil defense
> get sent there for disaster relief
> head of a squad of guys with dogs searching for trapped people, gas leaks and shit like that
> going around in L'Aquila, which now is a ghost town
> dogs get crazy around a house
> we go in
> dogs do not want to
> we three enter' fourth guy stays out with doggos
> sweep first floor with lights
> nothing
> second floor
> a figure wearing a tattered bedsheet or tablecloth burst out of a door
> we try to ready guns but guy runs out of window
> guy we left behind screams what the shit is happening
> figure in tatters begins running on four legs after falling from window and hightails away screaming
> we go to camp since it's getting dark and we don't want to stumble on another crazy hobo
> get back to camp
> eat dinner
> call family and tell story

> itwasthehobos.jpg
>>
>>17862096
if this happened youd be on meds.
or watching x files while gook still watches you succumb to him
>>
>>17862538
>>17862558
thanks for sharing, pretty interesting, also take care around hobos and people that have nothing to lose, you don't want to be shanked or worse, raped. Take your uncles' experience as your own
>>
OOOOOOH SHIT I'm from Veneto and this is fucking scary man. I recall seeing weird shit too some time ago.
>>
>>17862096
Potresti essere più preciso con la descrizione? Non stai scrivendo solo per raccontare una storiella, vero?
>>
>>17862669
Like what? La cosa più strana che ricordo del Veneto è il dialetto, lol. In my region there's not much going on anyway
>>
>>17862411
Same
>>
File: mappa2.jpg (1 MB, 2826x4061) Image search: [Google]
mappa2.jpg
1 MB, 2826x4061
Wow Italian x thread, nice.

I've never witnessed anything strange, but one of my friends told me this story like 15 years ago. I'll try to write in english, hopefully without errors!

His uncle lived in the Ticino natural park, a really nice green area surrounding the Ticino river,between Lombardia and Piedmont regions, Northern Italy. I don't remember the right spot, i only remember it was near the airport , right under the airplanes descent path. (probably around Nosate or Turbigo, i guess)

He lived in a house quite far from urban areas, surrounded by trees and woods. He enjoyed watching airplanes passing by outside his porch in the late evening,early night, always at the same time.
One summer night,the usual 'flow' of airplanes passing through the corridor above his house suddenly stopped.
He immediately found it a strange occurrence, since it never happened at all before.

Suddenly a fucking flying triangle shows up passing right above his house. It had lights on it, it passed really low, and was completely SILENT. No engine noise at all.

Silently hovers past the trees surrounding his house and,well, 10 minutes later, air traffic starts to pass through regularly.

The Ticino zone has always been an hotspot for ufo sightings, especially in the past. The latest flap happened around '97
I wonder if the nearby Cameri military airport has something to do with it.
>>
File: 1311947915015.jpg (27 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
1311947915015.jpg
27 KB, 285x298
>>17862321
>illegal missions

How the fuck is that an illegal mission?
>>
>>17862538
How the fuck do you know no exercises were taking place?
>>
>>17862096
bomber spiega tutto in dettaglio e dai indicazioni precise sul luogo, stasera si va a caccia di skinwalker
>>
>>17863420
>>17862096
Quoto. Torinese qua, non fare il minchia e dicci dove ti trovavi
>>
>>17863812
Voi del Norde non avete quale storia interessante? Io posso solo raccontarvi dei fumi dell'ilva.Magari scrivete in inglese così gli anglosassoni non rompono
>>
File: 1359083158437.png (146 KB, 396x335) Image search: [Google]
1359083158437.png
146 KB, 396x335
>pilots are fucking bored
>they complain that their skills are detoriating from not enough exercises
>fine whatever, let them fly today
>they insist on taking the new secret prototype fighter, they apparently really need to train with it more
>fine whatever, they'll just fly around over the forest, only a handful of farmers living out there anyway

>now we have some countrybumpkins make up bullshit about illegal military activities

You guys need to stop making a fuss about every little thing that happens.

Shut up abou
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.