[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: gotdamn jew herd.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
gotdamn jew herd.webm
2 MB, 640x640
First post on /x/. Kind of a depressing thing but I want to know what you guys think.

So, when I was 14, about 15, my dad had passed away due to some type of brain tumor name that I can't remember. But the weird thing about this is, like 2 nights later I was sleeping, and I had a dream that we were in his house, he was in the kitchen making coffee or cooking or something, and he was just talking to me, though the only words I remember making out are "I'm proud of you" then he put his hand on my shoulder, when I woke up, I had a very visible hand print on my shoulder where he put his hand. Any thoughts on this? I'm kind of curious.
>>
>>17862043
My belief is that most people after they die, have an in between period where they visit those who they want to give a message to after death. During this time they are "granted" permission to see them in their dreams... Your dad's message was simply that, He's very proud of you.. and he couldn't move on to his next life without telling you that.
Your dad loves you anon, and is proud of you.
>>
>>17862043
That's sweet, OP....hope you aren't lying because it gives me hope
>>
what is this?
>>
>>17862043
What does a dad of a 14 year old have to be proud of?
>>
>>17862185
He's proud because his son isn't shitposting on /b/
>>
>>17862185
Ghosts aren't bound by the parameters of time. Clearly OP is destined for greatness and his dead ghost dad chose that exact moment to remark on it.
>>
>>17862208
Are ghosts able to see past, present and future? Are they able to manifest themselves?
>>
>>17862208
Why didn't ghost dad give him the winning lottery numbers

What a dumbass
>>
>>17862043
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT VIDEO
>>
>>17862262
Read the filename, obviously it's a jew heard. They can only be out in the open so long before they must return to the wild.
>>
>>17862270
Why is reddit invading us?
>>
>>17862262
Its a game where everyone has to run away from buttfuckers

The guy with the flare was a distraction, a sacrifice, so his group could escape the buttfuckers. He most likely died of internal bleeding but at least the assholes of his allies will remain tight for another day
>>
>>17862185
He could be proud his son is doing well in school, he could be proud his son isn't doing drugs like his friends, he could be pround his son is going down the right path, or
>>17862202
could be right and he could simply be pround his son is not going online just to be a rude asshole to people. I'm sure you'll see when you have kids that there will be plenty of things to be proud of in them every year, even when they are 14.
>>
>>17862285
HYSTERICAL but no
>>
Very interesting, thank you for sharing OP
>>
>>17862279
Ze edgy teens on summer break. It stops come September. Stay strong /x/phile.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.