[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rocky Mountains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: download (4).jpg (6 KB, 190x213) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6 KB, 190x213
So I need some advice like right now. So I'm on vacation in the mountains in Colorado and well something is in my cabin. Not shitting you whatever it was opened the door to my bedroom and just peered in at me. So I wanted to know if there's any guess what it might be? There's no one else staying with me and all the doors are locked tight and no windows except the one in my bedroom so no way can it be a robbery or murderer or anything. But maybe I'm just too superstitious? inb4 that's bullshit
>>
>>17861930
Could be a bigfoot. Depends how careful it's being.

Or it's some asshole squatter that found the cabin before you got there and is having a cozy night in.

Try asking /out/ as well, /x/ is sleepy right now.

Not sure of much in Colorado aside from bigfoot as a cryptid.
>>
>>17861937
Seems like it's gone away. I only heard some banging around in the kitchen a minute ago but it's gone quiet now. It was still fucking terrifying when whatever it was opened the door. Honestly the place is pretty run down so it may have honestly been someone breaking in, I doubt the locks would be much trouble for someone. There's been a lot of flooding in this area so some bum probably lost his home and is scrounging off the tourists. But then again I'm very superstitious/overimaginative so this honestly would have been better off on /out/ or /adv/
>>
>>17861951
Most likely to be some dickhead trying to rob you, but I guess you never know.

If something starts tearing ass through your kitchen, it's probably a bigfoot though.
>>
Wish I had cell service. I'd fucking call the cops in an instant. I can deal with a dirty bum so long as he's not got any weapons on him but it's 2 in the fucking morning so I'd really rather him steal my chips and soda. They stayed out of my room so I know they couldn't have taken anything valuable.
>>
>>17861960
How are you on 4chan then you faglord
>>
>>17861968
I've got wifi. Just can't use my phone.
>>
>>17861979
WiFi on what, pc?
>>
>>17861930
It's that bear with a missing arm that walks like a human... fucker is everywhere all the time
>>
You should never go to such places without a gun, OP. If not a gun, some sorta weapon. Always be prepared in rural areas for a fight.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.