[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How spooky are you /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Originally posted on [redacted]

We talk an awful lot here about the strange and uncanny things in this world that give us pause, but do you ever stop to consider how being an /x/phile effects other's perception of you? I like to think that some students of the supernatural are effected by it so deeply that it carries over into how they hold themselves in day to day life. For example:
>Be me.
>Partially balding
>Instead of going full cueball rock stringy skullet for creepy uncle aesthetic
>Keep small assortment of haunted curios on me at all times
>Tell people about them even if they dont care to hear it
>Be boss where I work so get away with mischief
>Slam doors and turn out lights to jumpscare employees
>loljkjustarusepal.pdf
>spooks from trinkets say pervasive things
>protest and constantly look like I'm arguing with myself
>gained reputation as a creepy ghoulish crackpot
>kinda like it tho
What about you guys? I can't be the only socially malaligned poster who lives his hobby
>>
>be me
>pretty normal
>have.sex often
>physically attractive
>died a few times
>also fresh out of jail
>I probably make fun of you and then you go cry on r9k
>I have an acute obsession with death and fuck a girl who burns bodies for a living..
>I also am just all around morbid
>used to do a lot of drugs
>so I'm kinda like Ted bundy
>>
>dress in nice clothes, business suit for work
>work out and keep normal hygiene
>apply normal social skills
>treat others politely
>make small talk with strangers
>smile and joke with people
>socialize with friends and acquaintances
Ya, no, I keep my power level hidden, and people have no idea that I'm about 13 years into the occult.
>>
>>17861100
>do you ever stop to consider how being an /x/phile effects other's perception of you?
No.

1. I don't tell anyone I'm an /x/phile.
2. It's none of their goddamn business.
>>
>>17861100
Sure being an /x/ kind of person does mean certain things. For one thing you learn to stop worrying about what people think about you. I've had paranormal experiences and share them openly and don't care if people think I "believe" in Ghosts UFOs or Bigfoot.

This carries over into other things. For instance I've done an ungodly amount of shitposting on 4chan over the past 10 years and if someone put it all on paper I'd own up to it whereas others might make excuses or deny even having visited 4chan.

I don't think I'm too visibly /x/ though.
>>
>>17861181
>I've done an ungodly amount of shitposting on 4chan over the past 10 years and if someone put it all on paper I'd own up to it
My life would be ruined if people irl knew how much I /pol/post
>>
>>17861191
That's funny because so many other people are in the same boat. If some dark power got hold of the 4chan database with all of our IPs and posts attached to it (which does exist) and decided to dox us all just imagine the consequences.
>>
>>17861203
That wasn't funny bro literally 2spooky4me
>>
Obviously spooky.
IDGAF.
>>
>>17861203
The government has been trying for ages. You can't doxx everyone, no matter how hard you try. You have to pick and choose, and that means lurking. /b/ saved us all by being absolute shit.
>>
File: 28810.png (96 KB, 432x360) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96 KB, 432x360
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.