[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /x/, some weird shit's been happening lately. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: gism.jpg (22 KB, 315x228) Image search: [Google]
gism.jpg
22 KB, 315x228
Hey, /x/, some weird shit's been happening lately. I'm kinda freaked out. I live in Oklahoma, near Tulsa, and some really, really weird stuff has been happening in my house lately. It's just so odd. I've never been a believer in the paranormal, but living here has changed my mind. It's the oddest thing. You can see people outside in headdresses, no one leaves the house after dark. It doesn't feel safe. Whenever I try to leave, I feel like someone's watching me from the trees. I did some research, and my house is located on, Cliche as it is, old indian land. Not necessarily a burial ground, but yeah. I've woken to figures playing with my hair and been pushed down the stairs. Anyone ever experience anything like this before? How do I stop it? Thanks
>>
Get some white sage and do some cleansing. I would suggest checking the /div/ thread they may be able to help a bit depending who is on. I would help myself but I helped someone with something simular last week and I am still recovering.

Do you have any dead animals in your house on display like trophies or rugs?
>>
>>17861013
What do you mean by recovering? Just curious not op
>>
>>17861013
Thanks for the advice, Anon, will do. No dead animals on display, but I think my grandmother (who lives with us) has a fur coat? That's the only thing I can think of.
>>
>>17861033
I am fairly good at astral projecting I can usually travel far and figure out the root of the issue. I ended up dealing with something larger than I can handle though last week to help a friend and I could not recover to my body for a while. It was very frightening.

>>17861034
Fur coat should be fine you should research the animals that tribe worshipped just to make sure you are not doing anything that made them this restless to you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.