[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warren's museum sculpture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey /x/ does anyone know the story of this thng on Warren's museum, any story, facts, name or specifical rituals about this?
>>
All I've heard about this is that it was found in the forests of Connecticut and used on satanic rituals and similars and "now" it's at Warren's Museum
>>
>>17860930
It was supposedly found in the woods of Sandy Hook, the guy who found it said that he ran into a cult member or maybe he meant a spirit after he found it. I would take this all with a grain of salt, although Sandy Hook in general seems to be a very strange place, and if any of these mass shootings have been false flags that would be the first one on my list.
>>
>>17860976
That's interesting, so I guess no more info was given for the guy and the cult, right?
>>
>>17860997
If I remember it was the Warren guy who told the story about it's discovery which is a good enough reason to be skeptical. The video is on their youtube channel I think, the museums, search their channel for Sandy hook idol, I think they told a story about that haunted Raggedy Ann doll in the same video.
>>
>>17860930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNBkUC8MyMA

Found it for you, probably more on it out there
>>
>>17861175
Thank you so much, it's going to be really useful!
>>
What in the fuck is going on in Sandyhook? There has got to be something fucked going on there right?
>>
>>17861459
I've read about it and there was a shooting in a elementary school, and a lot of people suspects that it was totally fake. I'm not sure about the whole story, I'm just letting you know what I barely understood by reading articles on internet and some conspiracy theories, also english is not my mother language so I'm sorry for the bad redaction or if I missunderstood something about the case of Sandy Hook
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.