[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
code Reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: light-encoded-reality-matrix.jpg (324 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
light-encoded-reality-matrix.jpg
324 KB, 1280x720
Is there a way to Code Reality?

I want a website where I can input any wish and it will happen to me the next day or month or anytime I schedule it?
>>
Youd probably have to find some way to make information smaller than "0" and "1" in order to structure the absolute smallest of possibilities. It would probably take you your entire life to do it.
>>
>>17860149
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programmable_matter
>>
>>17860149
Nobody can code your reality for you, but we can help you use the coding that's already written into reality.
>>
>>17860149
>>>/g/
>>
>>17860149
You just gave me a neat idea. The type of magic you'd be wanting to use is Sigil. So I'm thinking of a website where you can create and then charge and release the sigils. Google calendar integration etc... I think I'll do this. Thank you anon! I've been looking for a project. :-)
>>
>>17860149
I can already see it infront of me!
"Congratulations, you are our 100.000th visitor. You'll be granted one wish for free! Just click here, sign up and ask aheaed!"
On a serious note though. I don't really believe in anything like this to begin with...
I know this is the wrong board for me, but there are sometimes some interesting stuff that actually can make remotely sense popping up in here
>>
>>17860149
First thing first, that shit won't go down with just web development, but I do like the idea of mixing magic and programming
>>
>>17860149
Literally do things that you would interpret to be random. Why? Because nothing is truely random. If you have an intent on conducting "supernatural" works you will immediately become entranced in a state a gnosis regardless if you realize or recognize this fact. Its literally instantaneous "spooky action at a distance" as contemporary science puts it. Other beings use the concept of innate nature and intuition in to fooling you or keeping you unaware of this process. Dont read a book just grab a book and write out your plan.
>>
>>17860871
this. maybe quantum computers will help, but probably not to the extent you're thinking of.
>>
File: Basic Magic Ritual.png (190 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Basic Magic Ritual.png
190 KB, 1366x768
>>17860149
>>
>>17862830
I think the further development of quantum computers can help us understand more about it. Thus being able to develop and create even more advanced tech... But magic... I dont think that's gonna happen...
Unless...
You are the boy who lived!!!
>>
>>17860149
There's a way but you have to find it for yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.