[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the UK we have a reality TV show called Big Brother. People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: Jade-Goody-main_1765107a.jpg (53 KB, 620x573) Image search: [Google]
Jade-Goody-main_1765107a.jpg
53 KB, 620x573
In the UK we have a reality TV show called Big Brother. People apply for it and then the contestants live in a building fitted out with cameras.

One of the most famous contestants was Jade Goody, who was known for being pretty stupid.

The show finished and she became somewhat famous. She was invited back for a celebrity Big Brother. One of the contestants was Indian actress, Shilpa Shetty, and was followed closely by the Indian population.

True to her somewhat bimbo personality, Jade started to refer to Shilpa as 'Shilpa Poppadom'. The Indian audience were completely incensed and eventually she was kicked out due these racist remarks.

What does this have to do with /x/? It wasn't long after she was kicked out that she developed cancer and died. This happened quite quickly after the incident.

The Indians are known for their spirituality and connection with magic. Do you think a furious Indian mystic might have caused this to happen?
>>
>>17859381
Maybe she already had cancer. Maybe the cancer made her a racist.
>>
Here is a video showing some of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xas5uDLd4N0
>>
Anyone think there might be an /x/-element here?
>>
>>17859483
Never thought about it. Now I'm not gonna completely discount it since the whole point of this board is paranormal and crazy "what if"s, but occam's razor says she was just some racist british chick who coincidentally got cancer. Tbh there are probably a lot of those (racist british chicks who end up getting cancer), and quite a few of them probably end up getting cancer not long after being racist against someone.

tl;dr probably a funny coincidence
>>
File: Dead_goody.jpg (34 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Dead_goody.jpg
34 KB, 750x600
>>
>>17859497
I assumed this as well. But the pieces came together recently for some reason and now I'm wondering if it's more than coincidence. Probably was, but...
>>
Did she have a tumor in her brain? I've never seen the show so I don't know how this lady acts but in the video you showed she seems quite crazy. Something a tumor pressing on your brain could cause.
>>
>>17859513
>she seems quite crazy. Something a tumor pressing on your brain could cause
Nah, that's just what lower class britscum are like.
>>
>>17859381
Anyone else think she has a hilarious face?
>>
It's possible, she got a lot of negative attention in media and every one hated her, collective consciousness is a powerful thing.
>>
>>17859381
She was the cancer
>>
>>17859541
The Bo Selecta guy usedta say she "was like a big baby".
>>
>>17859381
More like Jade Baddy
>>
>>17859742
More like Jade Fishface
>>
>>17859695
>it's possible
No it isn't, you moron.
>>
>>17859868
You don't know everything.
>>
>>17859381
>The Indian audience were completely incensed

9/9 n1 m80
>>
>>17859381
Just the oversoul killing of a failed experiment so that it can start over again.
>>
File: 1436741454143.png (64 KB, 180x236) Image search: [Google]
1436741454143.png
64 KB, 180x236
There is nothing better than discussing an incredibly stupid far fetched theory about a literal D-List celebrity. That's what /x/ was made for.
>>
>>17859896
Shut up you idiot.
>>
>>17860008
Fuck off
>>
>>17859381
That is one fucking ugly person. Then again, I'm not surprised, you britons generally aren't very good looking.
>>
File: bait.png (12 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
12 KB, 199x200
>>17860084

Jade Goody was a complete fool. However she did have one use.
The whole incident did a great job at showing how the media is completely manipulative and how exactly it works to sway the public opinion. I won't go into detail but, she was loved, she fucked up, she was hated, got cancer, and then was loved again. If you want to see how the media can work then research more, it's genuinely both beautiful and pathetic.

But did the Indians give her cancer? Fuck off, don't be such a fantastic retard.
>>
>>17860169
Two uses: she also brought about a huge increase in awareness of ovarian cancer for the crap-TV watching classes. Probably saved lives.
>>
>>17860084
Wow, rude
>>
>>17859381
Well, I never thought I would ever see Jade Goody on /x/
>>
>>17859726

Funny, when I read in the Toronto Star when she died, they cited a comparison of her to Miss Piggy.
>>
>>17860081
Grow up you retard.
>>
File: 1466921784530.jpg (120 KB, 565x565) Image search: [Google]
1466921784530.jpg
120 KB, 565x565
>>17859381
I believe the Indians call this magic practice "karma"
>>
>>17859381
That wasn't racist at all, you stupid fuck.
>Anon fish and chips
>Anon burger
>Anon baguette
>Anon poppadom, UH OH SUDDENLY DAS RAYCIS!

Grow up.
>>
>>17859497
>racist
>>
File: Tips average lefty.jpg (627 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Tips average lefty.jpg
627 KB, 1000x750
>>17859521
>Nah, that's just what lower class britscum are like.
>>
>>17859949
It made them throw a shit fit.
>>
>>17860421
>A mother dying of cancer because the media said she was racist for nothing is karma

Wow anon, even by 4chans standards that's edgy as fuck.
>>
>>17861620
You seem to be a little confused there, friendo.
>>
>>17859381

What is racist about 'poppadom'?
>>
>>17861888
Nothing, really.
It's analogous to calling Americans "burgers" or something.
It's only "racist" because a white woman said it. But I suppose context matters as well.
>>
>>17859381
I vaguely remember a man, he was saying a lot of stuff that was blasphemous I think, about god. He eventually got ill and I think he was unable to speak and became bedridden then eventually died.

Fuck I wish I could remember who it was
>>
>>17859381
God damn it, Britain! Why are you all so ugly?!

It's not even just England, the whole of Britain is filled with sub-human levels of ugly.

And don't get me Started on Scotland.

I had to go to Scotland for 3 months.
Now, I'm nothing special, maybe moderately attractive, but, Scottish females are so fucking easy! And that God damn accent!
>Aye! Aye! Aye! Shite! Shite! I'll pump yer mum!

That place is literally welfare the country.
>>
>>17862381
>And that God damn accent!
Scottish accent on chicks is fuckin' hawt m8
>>
File: 1442987775016.png (3 KB, 484x178) Image search: [Google]
1442987775016.png
3 KB, 484x178
>>17859964
>>
>>17862392
I liked it at first too. It gets grating pretty quickly, though. I find when you go outside and a horde of Scottish females notice you, they all start talking at the same time and it's like a bunch of squawking birds.
Which is kind of funny, considering how they call each other hens.
>>
yeah! her death and the timing always seemed too uncanny and suspicious to me.

i always imagined that she felt that she had nothing left to lose after all of the hate and didn't want to be famous anymore so she staged this very quickly progressing terminal illness and death then got a new face and started a new life.

and before her fake death she did all this campaigning for cancer awareness to regain some of her favor and leave a more positive legacy.
>>
this part of the story is also too weird:

after the racism controversy she went on big brother in India to make peace and prove she wasn't really racist and while she was there, in the Indian big brother house, on live TV she got a call from her doctor and he told her she had terminal cancer.
>>
sorry OP but cancer isn't caused by wishing it upon someone.

do you mind not posting such autistic shit next time? maybe leave /x/ and don't come back?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.