[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greentext Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 236x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 236x352
>Be me 4 years ago
>Be 20
>Somewhat into working out, but the closest gym is an hour away
>Live in the countryside where neighbors are scarce
>Typically workout in my house with the curtains closed so that no one would see me, I guess I had paranoia
>My routine was rather simplistic as I didn't have all too much to work with, but enough stay fit
>Recently I decided that I should start to workout in the garage
>This change came from the noticeable ass smell in the carpet where I exercised
>The garage had two levels and was fairly large as the previous owner had a farm to tend to
>Even though it had so much space it was completely packed
>I managed to make myself a small area for lifting
>Nothing perfect just a weight bench and some dumbbells
>The only downside was that the garage had several windows on the first level, quite a few spiders, the occasional field mouse, and that you had to lock it from the outside when you left
>To compensate I worked out at night with the lights off, always had fresh mouse traps out, and just ignored the spiders
>I never really had a problem with the setup for the first few weeks
>It was probably about a month after the change
>I was getting ready for my typical session by taking some pre workout and waiting about 15 minutes to feel it kick in
>After about 20 minutes of nothing I decided to head out
>I was struggling to get through reps and decided to quit after 3 sets
>Upset, I grabbed my water and headed for the door
>While locking up, I dropped my keys in a fit of rage
>After picking up my keys I managed to startle myself by seeing my face in the door window
>I just laughed thinking about how mindless I was being
>My laugh was ceased when I noticed that on the other side of my reflection was another
>>
>>17859137
Go on.....
>>
Another...
>>
>>17859137
A-a-an OTHER :o
>>
Nice cliffhanger
>>
>Get out of shift
>Be around 12am
>tired as fuck
>walking to metro
>looking around
>hear loud wooshing noise
>kinda like wind except not
>close enough for me to feel breeze except nothing else was really bothered by it
>basically ignore it
>happens again this time really close enough to make me lose my footing
>wth
>walk a bit faster
>looking at building top I see dark figure perched by front of building on the roof
>cant quite make it out
>I can see some reflection on its face..looks like two eyes
>basically book it at this point
>finally get to metro
>teller isnt normal guy
>I go to get ticket
>man meets me with huge fricken grin..ear to ear and is wearing weird shiny suit...looks like a costume...figure its a supervisor filling in or something.
>try to make small talk
>ask hey you new or filling in for so and so
>responds im just here when im needed...im everywhere when im needed.
>figure hes filling in or someshit.
>smile and walk away
>get home and settle in
>phone rings. nothing comes up on caller id..phone just rings (it worked before and worked after so idk)..its now about 1:30...who the fuck?
>I pick up...hello?
>no response
>I try again..hello?
>man..or w.e it was starts to speak about random non nonsensical things..says we spoke earlier in the metro station.
>ask how he got my number
>once again says we spoke earlier
> I say i never gave anyone my number so quit fucking around.
>claims to have guessed it
> i call bullshit and hang up
>so later that day im on the metro again
>see normal guy in booth
>ask wth is up with that new guy
>says what new guy and that he was been there working a double filling in for someone.
>weirdest part is he asks me to take a look at his phone which had done the same thing mine did earlier with the ringing but no lighting up..says man on other end was asking weird questions and saying he guessed his number as well.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.