[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this in a Church. Need info
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: download_20151223_005923.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
download_20151223_005923.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I found this on the high part of an organ inside a church in italy.
It is in a part of the church that is only accessible to the priest and few others.
/His/ says it might be gregorian but nothing sure.
All i know is that the snake on the top left is a symbol of evil/Satan.
Can anoyone translate this or at least tell me for sure what language it is?
>>
>>17859097
It appears to be some form of writing OP. Hope this helps.
>>
>>17859097
it's written in Old Slavonic.
i can translate:
"Can a nigga get a table dance?
Shake it up, Shake it up, Shake it up
Whoo, shake that thing"
>>
>>17859097
What denomination of church you dumb fuck
>>
>>17859097
It's cyrillic, find a slav
>>
Looks like either latinised greek, or poorly written greek. Ask /int / to translate?
>>
>>17860013
He said it's in Italy, therefore almost certainly Catholic.

>>17859097
I'm wondering if it's some kind of Greek. There seems to be a mix of Greek and Latin lettering there, though that might just be the handwriting.
>>
>>17860021
It's not cyrillic.

>>17860044
It does look Greek-ish. The bad handwriting doesn't help though.
>>
Cyrillic?
>>
>>17860474
Nah - It doesn't contain some key letters. I guess it might be what's called Latinitsa though. That's where the Cyrillic word is written phonetically using Latin characters. This is kind of interesting. I'm wondering what kind of graffiti got left there. Could be something ... amusing?
>>
>>17859097
witches alphabet.
>>
I asked my gf who's moldavian and studies ancient greek and she said it was not greek or cyrillic. She thinks it's probably armenian. She doesn't speak it though so we must try to find a armenian-speaker.
>>
>>17859097
>accessible to priest and a few others
>you're there
>snake is a symbol of evil/satan
>the stupidest interpretation of snake symbology
OP just scribbled on a piece of wood because he wants to make up stories.
>>
>>17860826
>>the stupidest interpretation of snake symbology
You never read the bible have you
>>
>>17860612
>witches alphabet.

looks more like greek.

>>17860757
>armenian

i don't think so. Alot of the letters don't look like armenian handwriting...

conversely, alot of the letters do look like greek cursive.

>>17859097
Attempted transliteration:

Gorgos ios pogns
msdesmosis gsorgsgs ei
mspodsi pseposzopso

I may be misreading letters because most of my experience with greek is 1st century koine, and is often printed, or at least written in uncials.

That I'm seeing "gorgos" ("terrible") right there at the beginning tells me that it is greek more than likely, and I am probably misreading a lot of the rest of the letters.
>>
>>17860837
I have in fact
also
>the bible
>not stupid as FUCK
>>
>>17860612
It looks nothing like Theban lettering you fucking toad.
>>
>>17860842
Have you read Harry Potter

better yet have you ever seen a snake? What's is your immediate physical reaction to it?

It's symbology, and Op is right
>>
>>17861218
>a fictional work from a christianized western culture
>a source
I play with them because they're harmless and are a symbol of healing, life, and rejuvination and have been for longer than your stupid abrahamic religions have been around.
>>
>>17861232
>b-but muh f-fedora
>>
ink looks fresh, hasn't bled since its a perm marker...or some cheap knockoff of one...stop writing on shit op.
>>
>>17861241
what part of that was fedora you memeing piece of shit?
>>
>>17861252
>stupid abrahamic religions

Being edgy towards religion is fedora tier. Well tipped my fellow gentleman
>>
>>17861254
ragging on abrahamic religions is common sense since that's what op is deluded about with snakes.
>>
>>17861218
I like snakes. They have this wonderful feeling I just can't get from anything else.

...But you probably think evolution stopped when symbolic consciousness came about.
>>
>>17861254
Very well tipped my friend
>>
>>17861271
one step closer the post.
>>
>>17861254
>edgy towards religion is fedora tier
Something about you is a complete faggot, but I'm not the guy who's gonna tell you exactly what that is.
>>
>>17861293
AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK
>>
>>17861296
That was actually pretty clever. I'm not the anon to tell you why you're a faggot because I'm not really sure what about you makes you such a faggot. It's beyond my current ability to consciously ascertain.
>>
>>17861321
If you don't know something why don't you do yourself a favor and get one step closer to waking up
>>
>>17859097

>All i know is that the snake on the top left is a symbol of evil/Satan.

Lol, no.

One is the Serpent which has its poison according to two compositions, and One is All and through it is All, and by it is All, and if you have not All, All is Nothing.
>>
>>17861356
you stoned breh?
>>
And also it does look Georgian. It also looks like the magical alphabet called Theban.

>>17861356
Thanks for that pretentious and obtuse answer, you're really contributing to this thread.
>>
>>17860757
It's not Armenian. The Armenian alphabet is freely accessible online
>>
>>17861613
>And also it does look Georgian
Georgian here, It's not anything related to Georgian.
>>
To be honest, the characters kinda look Russian...
>>
>>17860826
+1

First he tryed with a ballpen - oblivious it doesn't look "scary" then he took a marker.

Spoopy as f***
>>
>>17859097
that's prolly where the hellmouth opens STUPID
>>
>>17862728
Bulgarian here. Russia has relatively the same aplhabet as ours and that doesnt look like Russian at all!
>>
¿Have u tried to use a mirror? Maybe some letters are written backwards
>>
>>17860757
>my gf who's moldavian and studies ancient greek

>moldoveană
>studies ancient Greek

Hold on, I think I have a vision.

I see...unemployment, in her future.

t. Romanian
>>
Yeah I'm Greek and i really didn't make anything out except for gorges ios which means slow virus
>>
It does kinda seem like a mixture of different alphabets
>>
>>17859097
Serpent is a symbol of wisdom, rejuvination, health, long life etc. Even Moses in the desert lifted the bronze serpent up on the cross to safe his people. Stop giving snakes a bad name.
>>
>>17862811
she's living in France. And she's white and smart and it's not some shitty studies, more elite
>>
File: print_lig1.jpg (518 KB, 1925x2942) Image search: [Google]
print_lig1.jpg
518 KB, 1925x2942
>>17863115
Is it miniscule?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.