[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would the free masons get upset if everyone put Freemason stickers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9
File: freemason_symbol.png (70 KB, 312x310) Image search: [Google]
freemason_symbol.png
70 KB, 312x310
would the free masons get upset if everyone put Freemason stickers on their cars and everyone wore Freemason shirts and we were not even in the Freemasons.
>>
>>17858934

No, because we have other ways of recognizing each other
>>
>>17858934
would sports fans get upset if everyone put a certain teams stickers on their cars and everyone wore that teams shirts and we were not even fans of that team
>>
>>17858934
babby illuminati thinking

Would the witches get upset if everyone put pentagrams on everything and everywhere?
lolno.
>>
If the logo isn't copyrighted then that would be a pretty good way of making some quick dosh
oy vey!
>>
>>17858978

Christians would.
>>
Would they get mad if everyone knew there ancient rite is a dmt trip and that is how they all become enlightened and powerful
>>
>>17858934
Masonry lost its cool factor when they started letting everyone and blacks in. Now its a bragging right for millennials
>>
>>17859154
But everyman is equal, you just have to be born free to join.
>>
>>17858934
Freemasonry is based in the power of knowledge and information. It would only benefit them to spread such misinformation about the members especially the higher degrees.
>>
>>17859172
>born free
>outside of Israel
kek, my goy
>>
>>17858934
They'll set up an attractor field that causes you to die on a specific date across every timeline.
>>
>>17858934
Keep calm chive on fuckboi
>>
>>17859123
huehuheuheuheuhuheuheuheuheuheuheuhheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehuehuehueueuueuehueheuheuheuheuheuheuhu

srsly tho
>>
>>17858934
Do people not do that already? I've asked a few guys pretending to be brothers about it, and they just stammer and walk away.
Or my personal favourite, have no idea what the symbols mean, and "just liked the way they looked 'ennit?"

>>17858981
It is, actually.

>>17859123
Is it now? Must have missed that bit.

>>17859181
>higher degrees.
Every time...
>>
>>17859418
tell me more
>>
>>17858934
Admittedly annoyed, but what
>>17858962
said is true.

>>17861600
Funny how only non-Masons ever seem to know about the 34th-999th degrees, ain't it? I guess you have to be a non-Mason to advance that far. Paradox. Spooky.
>>
>>17861600
>>17858962

I wanna be a freemason but mostly for connections, I dont mind paying dues and making a couple friends

Is it okay to do this, how many people do it often, and would it work well enough?
>>
>>17862318
Eeeeeeeh... Ideally you join the fraternity because you want to better yourself, not because you expect to get something out of it.
That said, yeah, we have a reputation as a networking group (rightly so), so some of this is to be expected.

It really depends on your area. My current lodge has a good number of record producers, TV types, small business owners, etc. And when I first moved here, and first met them, I was able to prove I was on the level, and they greeted me with open arms as one of their own. Really eased my transition.

In the name of full disclosure, I've gotten everything from business contacts to free car repair because of my affiliations. BUT I received those things because I didn't seek them out, and because every brother who has done what is in their power to help me knows full well that I would do anything within my power to help them.

So will you get some sort of connections? Yes, eventually. Should you join because of this? Flatly no.

That said, you likely could get away with it if you aren't 100% socially inept.
Join, help out at the lodge, make friends, and really take the lessons and ritual to heart. You get back what you put in.

But if you're the kind of person who's going to do that anyway, you'll make a fine brother. And if not, you'll probably get bored and quit before the year is out.
>>
>>17862318
>I wanna be a freemason but mostly for connections,
You'd be disappointed, then, and find it a waste of time and money.
>>
>>17862330

Yeah I thought about joining at 21 but never got around to it

27 now and I just figured it might be a nice step, I don't mind doing some good but we can see I suppose.

I am out in vegas and not a lot of people seem to give a shit about freemasonry out here
>>
>>17862335
>I don't mind doing some good but we can see I suppose.

You might be a good fit, then. I would say look up lodges in your area, find their website (unless the lodge has been noting but retirees for the last 50 years - and this is entirely possible - they'll have one), and shoot them an email expressing your interest. Otherwise just kinda show up after a meeting, talk to some brothers, and say that you're interested. There's a short process to join, and you will likely figure out very, very quickly if it's something you want to stick with.

That said, from personal experience, I've found that in the US, the coastal states are the most active areas (west being a younger crowd, east being a much older one), so no clue what you'll find out Vegas way.

Worst case scenario, you'll quit before getting your 2nd. Best case, you might even find yourself becoming a better person. Never know till you try.

I wish you all the best in your search for light.
>>
>>17858962
Blowjobbbs
>>
>>17862367

How long does it take to get to third? Is it a matter of study or a matter of time
>>
>>17862380
Depends both on the lodge, and the time you put in to study.

Join a typical US lodge, study regularly, take the time to learn your shit? Minimum about 3 months (this is seriously if you're young, have lots of time to meet with people and study, and have a solid memory), more typically you're looking at 6 months to a year.
Hell, I knew one brother who, simply due to being largely uninvolved with the lodge for long periods of time, took something like 20 years to get his third, but this is an extreme outlier, and something we (and he) occasionally laugh about.

That said, I've heard of brothers from east Asian lodges where it can take three or more years to go from 1st to 3rd.

So largely depends on the lodge, the jurisdiction, and you (your free time+study habits)

And just to bear in mind, this isn't anything you wouldn't hear over the whole "So you want to become a Mason, here's what that entails" meeting/interview. Not spilling any secrets over this, nor do I intend to.
>>
>>17861600
how much do you pay in dues anon?

how often do you go to church/temple/mosque/worship?

did you replace worship with freemason meetings?
>>
>>17862407
$300au, but i had to fight tooth and nail to get it even that high.

Not as often as i should.

Naw, they're two different things. Plus, no lodge meets on sunday, so no need to replace church with it. Of course, my wife's church also has a wednesday afternoon service which is just so much easier to get along to.
>>
>>17862427
>$300au
u wot m8

1: €200, 2:€400, 3: €800 over here. Paying for tests instead of results.

exited masonry anyway lel. stuck up stiffs.
>>
>>17862437
That's in dues, though. Joining fee is different. Not too crazy about the increase per degree, but at least yours is a reasonable amount. As long as the lodge sees some of it, rather than the lot disappearing into GL coffers.
>>
>>17862437
>>17862444
Those are... legitimately the highest degree/dues fees I have ever seen.
>huge fees per degree
>stuck up stiff
>tests instead of results
Don't even know what you mean by the last one, but are you certain you didn't join an irregular lodge?

I'm a dual member:
One lodge is a little folksy down-home kind place that meets in a tiny building and makes most of its funds through BBQ and bingo nights (and then turns back around and gives most of that money to charity), with dues of $60 USD,

And the other is a big, metropolitan lodge with dues of ~$350 annually, with a $40 initiation fee. I forget what the degree fees are for either, but they're pretty nominal.

To answer >>17862407
>how often do you go to church/temple/mosque/worship?
Rarely attend church unless with family. Never been a huge fan of organized religion. I believe that there is one God, but that its will is largely ineffable, and that understanding of it can only come though study, self-evaluation, and a care for our fellow human beings. But you'll find brothers of all creeds. I've always felt having others tell people what to believe, rather than people figuring it out for themselves causes more problems than it solves, but far be it from me to stop any brother (or anyone else for that matter) who receives spiritual fulfillment from regular church/etc communication.

>did you replace worship with freemason meetings?
Interesting question, actually. Masonry isn't a religion in and of itself, of course, but it can be a good tool for getting closer to your personal religion. Can't say I've ever really met anyone whose worship practices markedly changed because of Masonry, though.
>>
>>17858934
As a freemason I wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>17859154
t. Anon who isnt cool enough to be in
>>
Free ma sons.
>>
>>17861600
Must have missed your initiation? So actually aren't a mason
>>
Psssh, masons are a bunch of wannabe magicians.
>>
That shit is boring son
>>
>>17862522
>Those are... legitimately the highest degree/dues fees I have ever seen.
That's kind of sad, then. We're kind of mid-range. More expensive lodges tend to do better because the members have a greater investment into it.
See if there are any TO lodges in your area to contrast.

>>17862713
I am, but an actual one. Not whatever made up thing you're referring to.
>>
>>17858934
Well it's not that hard to buy their ring. I mean, you see them in most jewellers. So they couldn't get that annoyed.
>>
>>17862522
I've been curious about Masonry for awhile now. What exactly is it? What do you do? Is it like being part of an Eagles club or something where you pay dues and get cheap booze? I really have no idea what the point of it is
>>
>>17865015
It's a scientific and philosophical fraternity, where members can try and learn how to better themselves and society. Sadly, a lot of places for a while now are basically Rotary with ritual.
>>
>>17865015
Never join 'secret societies'. You have a sacred tie with the divine on earth, by accepting man's oath you supposedly break your ties with the creator and accept luciferianism/enlightenment/atheism/rationalism.
What freemasonry really is is a babby occultist incubator for people too stupid to think for themselves. All of the symbolism and rituals are there to fuck with your mind and to keep you sucking cock and then wanting more. Basically, under the auspice that symbolism has any tangible value, you go on and accept everything up until that point in which you realise that the whole thing was a sham, that the symbolism is actually a coverup for magic and, that the symbols could've been replaced with the concrete and necessary information for your development instead.

Long story short, you sell your soul to satan, except you can't ever do that and the purpose of these clubs is to convince you that you are a member of the lodges held doctrine.

Don't do it.
>>
>>17858934

this is op. i mean i just thought since its a super secret club they might get upset and try to slash my tires if i put their mason symbol on my car.
>>
>>17865053
>babby
baby
>>
>>17865067
Naw. How would we possibly know if some random car with a sticker was actually owned by a member? The bigger worry is anti-Masons. They won't care that you were playing pretend and key it anyway.
>>
File: 133106502380.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
133106502380.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>17865079
Anti Masons never get through, they would never get through anyways.
Even if they did get initiated, the first few rituals get them convinced immediately, oh well, too bad for them.
>>
>>17865090
how do the mason recognize each other just by looking at each other ?
>>
>>17865090
Huh? No, i mean anti-Masons on the street when they see a symbol on a car, they'd have few aspersions of keying it or something.
Anti-Masons who join usually just get bored when they realise it isn't as spoopy as they claimed. Then they make up some other stories about it.
>>
>>17858968
/thread
>>
>>17862522
>Those are... legitimately the highest degree/dues fees I have ever seen.
It depends on the lodge. Did you really think it would be cheap to join a real lodge? The low membership fees ones are just the footsoldiers, if you want to get into one that actually does something even on a Rotary level, it's going to be many many thousands of euros.
>>
File: 132528923666.jpg (56 KB, 684x912) Image search: [Google]
132528923666.jpg
56 KB, 684x912
>>17865097
Titles, word of mouth and different hand gestures (that carry 'symbolic' meaning)

>>17865102
They wouldn't really know, people like Alex Jones act as crowd control so that people remain preoccupied with politics and don't get things done on a personal level.
>>
>>17860126
you are calling me a fuckboi because you think masons are important what a piece of shit you are. dick rider.
>>
>>17858962
Spotted the autist trying to be edgy
>>
>>17858934
I know a guy who bought a used truck with Freemason stickers on the back. He told me that while speeding, sometimes cops would pull up behind him like they were preparing to pull him over and then let him go, he suspected it was because of the Mason stickers.
>>
>>17865114
> footsoldiers

implying mason even do anything. the only thing they are capable of is mind games and keeping secrets . its like when you were a 5 year old and you tried to make a secret club but its for big babies now. and its incorporated into "real" society to make it seem special or significant. mason are traitors to humanity unless they have plans to later tell the general public as to what they know.
>>
File: 1460826436203.gif (499 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1460826436203.gif
499 KB, 400x302
>>17865116
>dat bulge
>>
>>17865137
Rotary does and they're about a thousand times more public than masons, so yeah.
>>
>>17865097
We don't. That's why we have patents.

>>17865137
>mason are traitors to humanity
How?
>>
File: 135391742860.gif (1003 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
135391742860.gif
1003 KB, 400x300
>>17865148
All yours, friendo.
>>
File: 135027456944.jpg (122 KB, 494x480) Image search: [Google]
135027456944.jpg
122 KB, 494x480
>>17865159
Masonry is the teaching that man can subject god, when the fact is that were are god's subjects.
>>
>>17865174
>Masonry is the teaching that man can subject god
It specifically isn't.
>>
>>17865182
Yes it is. Anything that isn't in accordance to divine will is going counter to got, that means also means deceit and prejudice. Also, the human oath is the first and last indicator of the true intentions of masonry, it is utmost cruelty to subject man to oaths of this kind, it forces the people to act in accordance with the lodge and not the creator, out of thought and conviction.
>>
>>17865203
>Yes it is.
Source?
I can't even address the rest of your post, as it appears to be gibberish, but I'll just go ahead and say that you're wrong.
>>
File: 132711325557.jpg (257 KB, 1023x1368) Image search: [Google]
132711325557.jpg
257 KB, 1023x1368
>>17865223
Faggot, Masonry is man above god, it's the suggestion that man can himself rule through knowledge and rationalism, in this he forgets about the creator, and the creator's laws, and he goes against them. Abiding by nature's laws means no oaths to earthbound institutions, that's just the cruel entrapment of naive individuals.
>>
>>17865232
>Masonry is man above god
[Citation Needed]
Because it specifically isn't. That would be the entire opposite of Masonry.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x281
>>17865251
It doesn't need citation. The mere fact that masonry is a contract between an earthly institution and an individual who is of divine creation is clearly proof that masonry is satanism. The material world and all of its institutions can and are being use by satan .
>>
>>17865284
Are you for real?
>>
>>17865124

No, that is true. As a fraternity member I can tell you that the letters/symbols don't mean much if you can't verify your membership in other ways.
>>
>>17865090

Is that a dude?
>>
>>17865284
>It doesn't need citation
It does, because you are clearly making shit up.
>The mere fact that masonry is a contract between an earthly institution and an individual who is of divine creation
[Citation Needed]
>The material world and all of its institutions can and are being use by satan .
Are you a Cathar or something?
>>
>>17865284
Lolwut..? Stop spewing bullshit "facts" you know nothing of the matter, go educate your damn self.
>>
>>17865284
Anon stop spewing your bullshit "facts", you know nothing of the matter, go educate your damn self..
>>
>>17862330
How can I join them, my lodge is 5 minutes from my house.. I live in NY do I just show up at the lodge?
>>
>>17859117

underrated post
>>
>>17858934
they will make hand gestures back at you if you make one at them. easy. or they will respond with a wink.
>>
>>17865053
Wtf r u on about cunt? U sound stupid.
>>
File: NRoseB-Aug07-D8454sAR900.jpg (357 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
NRoseB-Aug07-D8454sAR900.jpg
357 KB, 900x602
What's the moment when you realized some people need to be "controlled" Brothers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXAJLcjyirM
>>
>>17865393
Basically. Or you can email/call them.

>>17865409
Not in public.
>>
>>17865467
>Not in public.
Are you gay?

I learned everything outside the lodge.
>>
>>17865442
>controlled
They're less than worthy and shunned by the accepted masons.
>>
>>17866011
No and wut?
>>
>>17862401
what do you study
>>
>>17858934
hitler wanted to stop the masons. so this bring up some points.

Hitler was right and masons are trash and needed to be stopped.

the Illuminati was behind Hitler's movement and it was just to trick people. the whole war was fake.

or it was a false campaign for Hitler to try to destroy the Freemasons to make people think that Hitler was trying to do something good but in fact the masons were in with Hitler together. making the masons even more powerful.
>>
>>17868938
The Trivium and Quadrivium, where each subject can be further divided as much as you want.
>>
>>17868968
why is there so much religious focus? mainly tradition?
>>
>>17868982
It's part of being a good man, and living a good life.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.