[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a way to get revenge through spiritual ways and destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
is there a way to get revenge through spiritual ways and destroy someone? ever worked for anyone here?
>>
>>17858921
This is the only correct answer.
>>
If you do that you will suffer 10x more my friend, try to read about it that revange is not the way you can lose your soul in the process. try to forgive i know that its hard but this is the way and karma always finds the way.
>>
>>17858912
Revenge is for the weak and also a loss of time that is self-destructive.

The nearest thing to revenge that is actually worth something is teaching someone something through punition.
Example: A man is an asshole to everybody. People then proceed to avoid him. His punition is loneliness and remorse. Thus he learns the value of having friends/family and not being an asshole.
>>
>>17859010
You can't always forgive. That's just bullshit.
But does that mean you have to be vengeful?
No.
The only way to solve problems on a long term scale is self-improvement.
And this can't be achieve if you forgive and forget the way some mean person act because they would just continue again and again.
Only lessons are valuable.
>>
>>17859010
i tried to forgive and that just brought me more pain and disappointment, its not the way i will go any longer
>>
>>17859038
You don't have to forgive, you don't have to keep being friendly to people that treat you like shit but you have to get over it because if you let yourself be overflown by negative emotions: you loose.
Revenge is purely letting your negative emotions take over you. Just take a breath and realize that your future could be anything but you only can choose if it will be hate free and peaceful.
>>
u can use signil magjick to summon a el chupacabra to cach the person and take em out to the dessert in el mexico and tie em to a cactuse and buttfuck em in the pooty hole until they learn the errors of there wicked ways, but this could be interpreted as a dream by them b/c it is happening at a higher state of conciousness, so who cares, also some major leage wussies say that living well is the best revenge lol like that's gonna happen right, also i think u can get some golem made out of like mud to beat ppl up if your jewish
>>
>>17858912
>get revenge through spiritual ways and destroy someone?

Like someone already pointed out, revenge is not the way to go. If they really did something horrible to you for no reason, you can ask that they get punished by God or similar. That is the only way for a mundane to not fuck this up.

Not talking of the christian god or any in particular, it just means you are asking for someone to judge the person by law and and justice, not for your personal reasons.

Remember the islamist who asked allah to silence those who spread lies, in a public speach. He soon had a stroke and lost his ability to speak.
>>
>>17859075
there is no god who cares about fairness, this world is super unfair and random, so people have to take it into their own hands
>>
>>17858912
Do you even know what karma is?
>>
>>17859109
dont believe in karma seems like a super human made concept to control people, i mean it might be real but i personally dont think it is
>>
>>17859122
It is.

OP, you will only fuck it up for yourself. You will collect a bunch of bad karma yourself the person who fucked with you will lose some of their negative karma since you took revenge on them.

Negative emotions do not serve you in the long run so just get rid of them ASAP. Forgiveness is the ultimate redpill
>>
>>17859164
what makes you certain of this?
>>
>>17859100
its random to a mortal like yourself. "god" knows what xhes doing.
>>
>>17859241
and how do you know god even exists?
>>
>>17859190
being spiritual, and being to sense the energy that spirit is- it is real.

karma manifests in the transfer of energy/emotion/chance, from being to being. It is there.
>>
>>17859242
god exists because you exist. god is not something you can comprehend, unless you understand consciousness.

"god" is simply the entirety of the energy in the universe.
>>
>>17859246
>>17859249
there is no karma in this world, the most kind and good people get fucked over and die in horrible ways, and people who are total cunts can go through life all nicely and well.

transfer of energy is a neutral thing, people created judgement of good and evil, the universe and nature don't care about that.

is a cat evil because it tortures a bird for fun? bacteria killing millions of people? is the sea evil because it drowns innocent children? where is the karma here? a black hole swallowing a galaxy and erasing life?
>>
>>17859190
Personal experience that are hard to describe to other person. Lets just say that i didn't believe in any of it and that i was a self proclaimed atheist. Then i read about the subject and listened to some guided mediation and i could just feel it and i knew it was the truth. I let go of allt the pent up negative emotions that i had, forgave all people that had i felt had wronged me and then it just hit me, absolute bliss and connection to source/universal consciousness/infinite intelligence/god or what ever you want to call it. You just know, we are all connected on a basic level.

I guess you just have to experience it yourself to believe it. But its there. Let go of every preconceived idea you have and try it. What's the worst thing that can happen?
>>
>>17859268
i dont believe in karma and even if its exist im willing to destroy myself if that means i can take another one down
>>
>>17859261
blahblahblah opinions.

Getting "fucked over" is a judgement youre making, and probably not how the kind and good person feels about the situation.

Thinking those "total cunts" are living happily and free of stress is another judgement youre making, which is most likely untrue.

the universe is affected whether you believe it is or not. there are stronger forces, obviously, than an individual human, but that does not negate the energy put into motion.

what you leave out in your last simple minded paragraph is intent.
the difference between humans and cats- in torture, is that a human tortures for fun, while a cat is playing with another being, which happens to inflict pain.
to think cats have the same level of logic and understanding as a human is full retard.
>>
File: pepe_leponge.jpg (6 KB, 221x215) Image search: [Google]
pepe_leponge.jpg
6 KB, 221x215
>>17859122
>believes that there's a way to supernaturally get revenge on someone
>doesn't believe in karma
>>
>>17859272
>i dont believe in karma and even if its exist im willing to destroy myself if that means i can take another one down
You say that now but i think you will change your mind later if you actually go through with it.
>>
>>17859272
thats pretty pathetic and small/weak of you.
you probably deserve whatever youve received.
even the way you choose to react is a choice- especially concerning the initial interaction that you have to make you feel the way you do.

grow up little bitch.

>>17859261
"energy transfer is a neutral thing"
what does that even mean. dont speak of things you dont understand, fool.
>>
>>17859277
yeah? i dont think that nature cares about good or evil, its chaotic and without judgement, i feel like karma is a concept created by humans (you can't find it anywhere else, it's not a physical law, it doesn't happen in nature) to control and scare them - like hell.

that is just my opinion but i dont know if its real of course, it could be.

>>17859276
oh so karma only affects you if you know that you inflict pain? you are telling me that a cat isnt aware of the signs of pain and stress?

pro tip: it is, buddy

animals have pretty similar clues of terror and pain, they can even SMELL FEAR, so the animal is totally aware that its behavior is making the other animal suffer

even much smarter animals like dolphins rape and torture for fun
>>
>>17859289
dont talk like that to me... or else karma is gonna slap you for being rude and heartless to another fellow being, karmafag. thats how it works, yeah?

>>17859283
maybe so

>>17859289
>what does that even mean. dont speak of things you dont understand, fool.

physical laws don't decide between GOOD or EVIL, they just ARE. it is neutral.
>>
>>17859292
>oh so karma only affects you if you know that you inflict pain?

wow, obviously. if you dont know something is fucked up in your life (parents, poverty), it wont be fucked up to you. i cant remember the psychological principle, but yes, you are on the right track.
if you cant see the patterns, the picture will look like a mess. the actual knowing part comes from knowing the source, by recognizing the patterns.

>>17859295
i am righteous as fuck. the only negative im trying to inflict upon anyone is the truth, which is what im here for.

no one said shit about good or evil (only you).
there is positive and negative- which can represent good or evil depending on perspective.
>>
File: 1466629461848.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
1466629461848.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>17859292
>it's not a physical law, it doesn't happen in nature

Are you joking?

"Every force has an equal and OPPOSITE reaction" is a fundamental part of physics. It's the first thing you learn in physics. Why would this not apply to the spiritual realm too?

Any negative force you try to exert on somebody else is just going to come back right at you. Just like with any physical force.

Punch a brick wall. It hurts your hand and the wall in unaffected. You're doing the same thing spiritually when you get revenge, the wall might get a light crack or two, but your hand will be ten times as fucked up as the wall.

Either way it's obvious you're a stubborn motherfucker so go ahead and do whatever you want. I'm out. I've led you to the water but I can't make you drink.
>>
>>17859301
well you are hurting me and making me feel bad, i feel offended and hope karma will punish you for that.

>>17859302
yeah buddy but who decides what is a negative force and what is a positive?

>Any negative force you try to exert on somebody else is just going to come back right at you.

thats weird but then why did all the positive things i did never come back to me? XD
>>
>>17859313
you feeling bad and being hurt IS YOUR CHOICE, and NOT MY DOING.
you are choosing to react that way.

dont go full retard, though it may be too late.

>who decides what is a negative force and what is a positive?
get to reading fool.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang
>>
>>17859313
>thats weird but then why did all the positive things i did never come back to me? XD
Are you sick right now? Are you blind? Do you have food to eat? Is there anything positive in your life at all?
>>
>>17859319
sure stay mindcontrolled by the idea of karma and keep doing exactly what other people tell you to do or it will come back to you.
>>
>>17859313
>well you are hurting me and making me feel bad, i feel offended and hope karma will punish you for that.
It only work for real transgressions like physically assaulting some one for no reason, infringing on their free will, breaking a agreement that you had, stealing etc. It doesn't apply when you're a little karmic SJW made out of porcelain that cries when some one tells you that you are wrong
>>
>>17859325
thats not how it works at all you dumb faggot, nor is it how one is supposed to operate. do not speak of things you do not understand.
>>
>>17859323
there are positive things, but i never felt like being kind brought me anywhere, the moment i forgive someone they just use it to backstab me harder, when i lend someone money they just disappear with it, when i stand up for someones unfair treatment i became the bullied one instead, the list goes on, it just got me into trouble and made my life more painful.

i personally dont see a connection between treating people well and getting it back.

>>17859335
you seem like a frustrated, hateful person. if i frustrate you so much you might just leave me alone and karma will punish me anyways :)
>>
>>17859340
dumbass. im neither. you are just a moron, and i am calling you what you are, in this moment.

my energy is that of negative emotion, such as hate or anger(frustration), it rests within me, i exude it, but it is controlled. it is my expression.
you are not special to receive it.
>>
>>17859350
i will kill you too.
>>
File: ca.jpg (4 KB, 150x154) Image search: [Google]
ca.jpg
4 KB, 150x154
>>17859356
good luck faggot. i will never die.
>>
>>17859340
>i personally dont see a connection between treating people well and getting it back.

Well I'm not them but there isn't one. The way Karma works in Vedic religions afaik is it applies in your next life. Like you get born in shit circumstances and get shit on but are nice and dutiful and carry out and obey your dharma (your prescribed place in the cosmic order), then in the next life you might be reincarnated into less shit circumstances. Whereas if you don't carry out and obey your dharma then you might be reincarnated as something worse.
>>
File: af7.jpg (30 KB, 573x619) Image search: [Google]
af7.jpg
30 KB, 573x619
>>17859357
>>
>>17859340
>the moment i forgive someone they just use it to backstab me harder
You don't need to stay in contact with them just because you forgave them. Just forgive and move along.
>when i lend someone money they just disappear with it
You don't need to lend people money to be a good person.
>when i stand up for someones unfair treatment i became the bullied one instead
Just let that shit slide of. Does it really bother you what some idiot says?
>the list goes on, it just got me into trouble and made my life more painful.
Maybe you're right. Maybe you're wrong and you would have been worse of if you hadn't gone the path you went.
>i personally dont see a connection between treating people well and getting it back.
You don't need to get it back from the same person. Maybe things happen and you run into some one else that turns out to be a really good friend or partner because of it.
>>
>>17859362
airhead fool.
>>
>>17859359
if i live again i will be a different person entirely and that would be a very fucked up system. if i have no memories of previous life, i am someone else in that moment. and that new person has to suffer for the other persons deeds? yeah i know people dont agree with this view but it is mine.

>>17859369
yes. maybe im right, maybe im wrong. unless i have no certain proof for anything i will not believe it for certain. i appreciate your reply and your effort, but to me it is not a fact.

i am hurt, pathetic and weak, i know that and even when i try to be "evil" i cant yet because im still too wimpy and sensitive but i want it to change, i know it can change.
>>
>>17859313
i never said negative and postive, i said equal and opposite

learn the difference and think about it
>>
>>17859424
if you cant suggest ways how to get revenge your opinion and views dont help me.
>>
>>17859388
I agree desu. It was basically developed to justify and perpetuate the status quo of ancient India. That's basically why the concept of karma was ever a thing, to justify and explain why certain people had rights over certain other people and why the lesser should serve obey those higher on the social totem-pole than themselves and not seek to change or improve their circumstances. Though it also theoretically encouraged people not to be too much of dicks or else they might be reincarnated as the type of person they like shitting on so much (at least theoretically). Most really hierarchical cultures developed things like that (a religious concept that served to justify the status quo and keep order), and one could argue that that's the basis of all organized religion.

>inb4 fedora
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197 KB, 3000x1688
>>17859470
>>
>>17859552
Oh you rascal you.
>>
>>17858941
>This is the only correct answer.
>removed
Fuck. Now we'll never know.

>>17859010
>>17859012
>>17859052
>>17859075
>>17859109
>>17859164
Of course there's that saying about he who seeks vengeance should dig two graves, but I wonder if perhaps it's just an excuse not to answer OP's question.

It's a bit cowardly, in a way. "Oh, nooo, you shouldn't do that~"
Fuck you. That's on him, not you.

>>17859276
>blahblahblah opinions.
Is it an opinion though? I mean, certainly whether a person is good or not can be seen as an opinion, but the fact that selfish people live longer than selfless people generally isn't.

>>17859249
>god exists because you exist.
So it's a product of one's imagination?

>>17859319
>Stop hitting yourself!

>>17859323
One would think health, sight, and food is a standard baseline for living, not a reward for good deeds.
>>
File: hollow_witch_by_asuka111.jpg (368 KB, 600x910) Image search: [Google]
hollow_witch_by_asuka111.jpg
368 KB, 600x910
>>17859313
Doing positive things simply for future reward is greed.

It is not in any way a good deed and will reap no reward, usually is punished.
>>
>>17859100
That is absurdism, read Albert Camus, he has similar views.
>>
>>17859809
i never did them for a future reward though, never believed in karma. just looking back at my life when people tell me "good deeds will give you a good future!" my conclusion is not really.
>>
>>17858912
Uh, Santeria?
>>
Is this revenge justified?
>>
>>17860880
this is powerful magic though so beware! only the best of the best can pull this off hopefully your head isn't thick enough to prevent it from getting mashed and torn apart.
>>
>>17860870
who decides that though?
>>
>>17860951
The one that wants revenge decides its worth.
>>
>>17860951
I'm going to take that as a no.
>>
>>17860970
i say its worth, but i already tried something today and hope it worked. i didnt use any ritual or spell, just my own mind.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 296x170
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
>>
>>17861004
that poor animal
>>
Let love bee without dissimulation: abhorre that which is evill, cleave to that which is good.

10 Bee kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love, in honour preferring one another.

11 Not slouthfull in busines: fervent in spirit, serving the Lord.

12 Reioycing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing instant in prayer.

13 Distributing to the necessitie of Saints; given to hospitalitie.

14 Blesse them which persecute you, blesse, and curse not.

15 Reioyce with them that doe reioice, and weepe with them that weepe.

16 Be of the same mind one towards another. Minde not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Bee not wise in your owne conceits.

17 Recompence to no man evill for evill. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

18 If it be possible, as much as lyeth in you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Dearely beloved, avenge not your selves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemie hunger, feed him: if he thirst, give him drink. For in so doing thou shalt heape coales of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evill, but overcome evill with good.
>>
>>17860982
No... You don't judge the worth of a given revenge by the convenience of the ritual. You ask yourself what it would mean to you if it really worked. That is how we've done this shit for millennia.
>>
File: david_2_david_in_hiding2.jpg (284 KB, 1304x1000) Image search: [Google]
david_2_david_in_hiding2.jpg
284 KB, 1304x1000
The story of David and Saul. Kings of Israel:

8 David also rose afterward, and went out of the cave, and cryed after Saul, saying, My lord the king. And when Saul looked behinde him, David stouped with his face to the earth, and bowed himselfe.

9 ¶ And David said to Saul, Wherfore hearest thou mens words, saying, Behold, David seeketh thy hurt?

10 Behold, this day thine eyes have seene, how that the Lord had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee, but mine eye spared thee, and I said, I will not put foorth mine hand against my lord, for hee is the Lords Anointed.

11 Moreover my father, See, yea see the skirt of thy robe in my hand: for in that I cut off the skirt of thy robe, and killed thee not, know thou and see, that there is neither evill nor transgression in mine hand, and I have not sinned against thee; yet thou huntest my soule, to take it.

12 The Lord judge betweene me and thee, and the Lord avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.

13 As saith the proverbe of the ancients, Wickednesse proceedeth from the wicked: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.

14 After whom is the king of Israel come out? after whom doest thou pursue? After a dead dogge, after a flea.

15 The Lord therfore be Judge, and judge betweene me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.

16 ¶ And it came to passe when David had made an ende of speaking these words unto Saul, that Saul said, Is this thy voice, my sonne David? And Saul lift up his voice, and wept.

17 And he said to David, Thou art more righteous then I: for thou hast rewarded mee good, whereas I have rewarded thee evill.

18 And thou hast shewed this day how that thou hast dealt well with me: forasmuch as when the Lord had delivered me into thine hand, thou killedst me not.

19 For if a man finde his enemie, will hee let him goe well away? wherefore the Lord reward thee good, for that thou hast done unto me this day.
>>
>>17861054
well i calmed down a bit so i dont know, i still want it to happen but not too extreme, i dont want the person dead. that would be a bit too much... but in general, it would mean a lot to me not just because of the revenge but because i would witness that there is such things as greater supernatural influence.
>>
>>17859302
This is a crock as is all of the other chickenshit anti-revenge noise in this thread.

If you
>punch a brick wall
you're using the wrong damn tool, and it's your idiocy that fucks up your hand.

Change that to
>dynamite the brick wall from a safe distance
like someone with a modicum of intelligence, and you'll get where you want to be.

If you hold it your rage in or mindfuck yourself into "forgiving" some son of a bitch, you'll just eat yourself alive. The only real medicine to being wronged is REVENGE.

>but equal and opposite reactions.
Someone fucks with you. You provide the opposing reaction by fucking them up in exchange. That's how it's supposed to work! If you just eat it, you're the one screwing up the equation.

>but karma
Revenge is what gives the offender his well-deserved bad karma.
>>
>>17861066
Right, and while wanting a paranormal experience is perfectly fine and healthy by the standards of any reputable/well known model of psychology, it isn't healthy to seek that experience with a curse.
>>
>>17859302
first off, being good or bad does not come back to you, politicians and anyone being wronged without reason is proof of that.
Second, an equal and opposite reaction means you push a block, it moves, not you push a block and you magically move backwards.
Also, negative and positive are subjective.
You're the stubborn motherfucker.
>>
Karma exist and no just this life but of past lives as well, if it doesn't come now it will come in the next, this is the main reason people are born in slums while the other one in a mansion, it's the natures justice, nobody can escape it.
>>
>>17859122
Thats the exoteric hindu version of karma you're speaking of, and it is indeed a method of social control. The true concept of karma is: karma is what happens to you when you aren't following your dharma (correct life path)
>>
>>17859012
Is there such a word as punition? In English?
Otherwise good post Anon. Sorry to be Grammarcunt.
>>
>>17861066
Just drop it man, they will get theirs in due time.

Focus on making yourself happy by associating with better people, not making yourself happy by fucking over bad people.
>>
>>17861299
> people are born in slums while the other one in a mansion

you know that less than 1% are born in a mansion and rich/healthy. you're telling me less than 1% of people are good-hearted? doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17858912
If you are trying to get revenge for something someone said on x, I wouldn't reccomend it. I know for a fact that there are people here who could kill with just a few words. If this is the case I would take this warning very seriously.

May I ask what the person did? Was it in reaction to something you did or did they harm you unprovoked?
>>
>>17862413
i dont try to get revenge on anyone on x and from my experience most people here are total jokes anyway and i have never witnessed anyone here do anything interesting.

i have a personal real connection to that person, know the looks, sounds, mannerism, its way stronger than an anonymous post. i know that my actions against the person will probably not achieve anything either but i tried.

>did they harm you unprovoked
i dont want to talk about it, but i think to outsiders it would look foolish and not totally justified. still, it made me hurt and crazy enough. (it has nothing to do with love or romance)
>>
>>17862426
Yeah, I know what it's like to get angry at things that are personally triggering and might not be understood by outsiders. On a more personal note, I have gotten revenge for something like that, and let me tell you, the reverse karma is no cakewalk. When I found out what had actually happened to the people involved, I was horrified. Sometimes getting the revenge you thought you wanted is one of the most terrible things that can ever happen to you.

Anyway, that sucks that that happened to you, I hope you feel better soon. inb4 everyone calls me a faggot.
>>
>>17862450
how did you get your revenge through? and your reverse karma was "only" that you felt horrified or did something bad happen to you otherwise?

i understand, i am sadly pretty empathic and sensitive myself, and even know thinking about causing suffering is making me feel guilty and weird. but i dont want to feel like this its no good.
>>
>>17858912
yes
we have witch doctors here but the most effrective ones cost up to $1k per revenge
>>
>>17862465
If that would work, why are so many famous and hated people still alive?
>>
>>17863129

cuz witch doctors counter the witch doctors!

...(AKA it's effectively... still fucking bullshit! ;^})
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.