[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stream of consciousness thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2
File: stream-of-consciousness.jpg (60 KB, 753x603) Image search: [Google]
stream-of-consciousness.jpg
60 KB, 753x603
Let's post some of our own. Just open up word, set the timer for 10 minutes and then start typing. Don't plan ahead. Just write the first words that come to your mind and by the time you finish them the next ones. You can correct typos afterward. Then let's each analyze our own texts.

Here's mine:
>Upon the breath of dragons came the smoldering corpses of planets which look through the glass that witches spoke through in Times forgotten by all the apes that would constantly stare at the number seven. I didn’t like the attitude of some Cambodian missionaries who would row through the seas on the back of mountains and aligned with them all where much too few different severed bodies of the apocalypse which should fall before all the chains tying the roots of the earth. I didn’t bring much alcohol to fill all the bottles that would stick out beneath the salt sea of magnitude. When I lived in the watchtower I heard the constant clanking of processors built through the divine methods of molecular epitaxy past by the robots who created the human race. In the meanwhile I was driving a car which had no lights and could not expect how many of us would see the faces of pigeons reflected in our windows. Elvis lives and before he was a dinosaur he lived amongst Satan and Hephaestus creating black holes which encountered all the immortal races of the galaxy. The lives went on and the smoldering corpses were buried beneath witches and defecated upon and I liked the sweat scent of nice voluptuous women who would enwrap me with their sweaters which would lead to hesitant suffocation. I could not look either of them in the eye because I chose not to swear in public. We would not see how many of them were infantile and how many of them had rabbits growing from their claws. They could not produce evidence of all the crimes committed against the Polish people beneath all the stars that could have forged the first computers.
>>
>>17857846
>Not only was it a myth that my head was enslaved benaath the sand by Jacki Chan who could ride the ocean waves on his bike it would also be fair to suspect that none of them lied to me when they were making up all the falsehoods that produced mankind’s first origin spirits. It was not known whether or not I would like to be thought of as a person that could go on without trying and know the shapes of buildings by looking upon them. It would seem obvious to myself that I was beneath a sky that shouted all the names of the bands that made Loveless a thing and none of the noises breathing on my skin.

I guess we can cut the time to 8 minutes or 7. Since it does come out kind of long.
>>
I know the future

>Donald Trump will win the election
>President Elect is assassinated by a Saudi Prince
>Four years of Civil War
>Cucks vs Racists vs Muslims
>Far left or Far right takes over. Hard to tell the difference
>It sucks. Millions more die
>Financial Collapse
>Mexico freaks out and builds a wall
>No way to sell coke. Mexico collapses
>Everyone blames everyone else
>Nobody blames fiat currency
>Germany invades Belgium
>Poland Invades a weakened UK which has regressed to the dark ages.
>Hillary Clinton parachutes into syria under sniper fire and kills Assad.
>Russia nukes Instanbul
>Everyone is stoked
>Russia nukes Sarah Palin
>WW3
>Nato and SA mobilizes against Russia and Iran
>Israel nukes everyone
>Biblical Prophecy is fulfilled
>Messiah Appears
>Dies of Radiation poisoning
>>
>The.
>>
John Green is the new man.

The new sort of man. You all know the kind. He's been completely castrated. He's been divorced from anything primal. Completely shorn of any crimethink.

He's like a little, supple, baby-oiled infant. A modern Cupid. A little faggy nothing of a thing who believes in nothing and flaps in the goddamn breeze, whichever way it happens to be flapping.

Tell me, would you ever respect a man who makes a fortune telling 13-year-old girls what they want to hear? Would you ever respect a man who writes fiction for girls whose breasts are still budding?

Look at him and weep. You see a piece of yourself in him, don't you? That piece that you're ashamed of. That cringing little coward in the corner of your soul.

For like him you've never cut down a pine. Never stood on a cliff's edge, bare-chested, roaring into the great wilds. Never killed with your hands.

The fire is gone from his eyes. The fire that the ancients had. The great men of eminence.

And now we have "logic" and "reason" and they're a small consolation to a beastly heart, which still beats, faint as it may be, still beats.

Can you hear it in your chest?
>>
A post, posting a post. Post post post post. Yes a post. there its a post. Im posting it. a post posted. posting post post post. Post POsr> Poster? Pos. Wait thats nt right. Blank. blanks .Oaky oka think ofsomething. Im looking at these letters as my hands are pressing them . to post, about a post about a post a bout a post about a post about a post a post a post [post posr . What to post. Can this post? A post I am purposefully keeping my mind in this vicious circle of posting a post about a post a bout a post about a post a post post post. post. Like a petulient child, you can't rip me away with clinkging on to mommys skirt and crying about a post a post a post. A post to be tied up to and whipped. A post a post. like poles in the road like tlelphones sending signals and other posts along thick wires to others. that aren't me or my mommmy. but its all just one post a post post post post post .
>>
>>17858699
>You really couldn't stop thinking about how you're writing a post, couldn't you.
>>
Oookay im writing this dint really know why but im doing it. Eating a sandwich half is in my mouth half hanging out. Girlfrien sosstresed out, bitch in the kitchen nigger on her left. Dog. Fleas dogs fleas fuck. Pants. No money i habe college and school and mona is gone.therapy oh shit i drive tomorrow. Fucking family. I dont draw anymore why do i play video games oh yeah i like them. Man high school was gay i listen to music like buckethad ignoring you ignoring yoh sorry, i use 4chan and now my sandwich is over. I want to curse this bitch fuck her. Choclate bar is gone. Vikings khux vikings crossy road phone is LOW BATTERY ALL THE TIME fuck it. X is tinfoil. Berenstain? Berenstein? Dammit conscious i slept late. Read a manga too much. I hate claudiaa
>>
Seven years ago I might have been in a different place mentally than I am now. How much does that change what I'm about to say? Who's to say? The thing is, had these things occured seven years ago and I found myself writing about them now, they would be much different. What? Anyway, I used to be angry for reasons I was then too immature to articulate. Now I'm too jaded to care enough to express them fully, the way an attentive, mature audience would require in order to form a sound opinion on them.

One day I was walkind down the alley behind my building. Typically, there was some form urban degeneration on display. A man was physically assaulting a woman. But not in any way I'd ever seen. He was hitting her in the chest and back while she attempted to regurgitate a quantity of something they both apparantly wanted quite badly. I've seen far worse and been far closer to it to react or even care. I made very minimal eye contact and took my time walking by. I was going to my own drug dealer, so I saw some comedic irony in it. What particular ritual would I be going through once I arrived at my destination in order to get what I wanted? Nothing as crude and wet as what I just saw. I fucking hoped. The city was doing some sewer work on the street terminating the alley I'd just walked through, it smelled like shit and there was a mist in the air, so I couldn't help thinking I was getting covered in a fine wet shitty mist. The look the 7-11 attendant gave me upon walking in a minute later seemed to confirm this shitty coating I'd imagined, his shitty glare only a degree or two less offensive.
>>
>>17860614
I decieded to just get the smokes, not the ice. It looked yellow anyway. Best smoke I'd had in a while I thought, walking outta there and on to my 'friends' place. One of the biggest residential blocs in the south east of the city, I couldn't even really see the end of it from the corner of the building I rang his flat from. Only the third floor up, but still a 3 minute walk to their place. You never knock once you get there, cause you'll never get an answer. It was actually, the door, it was actually open an inch or two. I strolled in, didn't bother taking my shoes off. Somehow he'd been able to start raising chickens in that flat- I chose to respect my feet before his now well-mottled carpets. No sign of chickens though, just the amoenia-like smell of their shit, and blood. Fuck, here we go. As I said I stroll in like it's old hat- it was- and he's speaking to me by name before he could know who I was, given regular means. Mike! I just started a new guild! We're called the Muffin Men! I hear as I round the corner only to find myself staring into the eyes of a six foot, seated alabastar smiling buddha. That wasn't Mike. His name was mike too. A sidestep and I find myself in the familiar tech den of a chronic, insane, brilliant modern renaisance man. Mike. I see he's also started doing his own tattoo work, on himself.
>>
>>17860614
>>17860623
Just warming up a bit. That was sort of a bunch of interesting things that happened flowing dream-like. Lemme try for real. 10 minutes of the real shit is hard, my mind balks at it an tries to narratize, to coin a word.
>>
Great green gobs of greasy gopher guts swelled my vision as I pushed forward, intent of the goal of oblivion. Little if at all had the visions been accurate, flow weather and fowl whores' breath still fucking up my senses. Far off in the sky I saw a giant antlike creature grinning cruelly. Then it was gone. I was gone. I'd left the Hotel, brothel, fucking shit hole of Marga's. My head was sore, dick was raw, pockets were empty, soul was equally empty. Ahh, back to normal. Three one-legged clowns and a giant dancing spider later and I'd made it to quantum Ralph's Hog Twister. That's what he called it. I ordered what I could, a twist of bar rag and three peanuts. It was divine! Two woulda been fine. Three got my spirits back up enough to go visit my landlord. He was a dead guy you had a grave in the same court as my landlord before that. I paid for both funerals.
>>
Its chaos and its insanity spread as its cancerous mist covered us all in its ash and waste. I watched as bodies mashed and compressed, twisting unnaturally, arms and legs splitting wide in half, unzipping in jagged spurs and writing tendrils of fat dripping flesh. The ends spun together tightly, rapidly splitting what little body remained, the pressure bulging out yellowed eyes and shooting cracked teeth from bleeding grey gums. From the ash rose echos of bodies, tendrils with long wicked nails and bulbous joints grew from the slick ground. From twisting mush mouths rose horrors, screams that bent and separated, both sped and slowed as tone and pitch warped. The sounds of a thousand rose from the one, both in celebration and mourning as the new forms arose from the breaking of the old. I stood on metal bench, an umbrella over my head. Metal seemed the only thing safe. Buildings collapsed around me, a hail of screws and nails, the ground covered in remains of normalcy, dotted with the occasional undulation of fallen bodies. I screamed, the hoarse and bleeding shredding through my chest, my voice failed me though rasping air still escaped my chapping lips. I was all that remained, perched on the skeleton of a park bench over looking the scattering new forms raining tar and ash . I was all that was left and I was next, as searing flake of sullen mist landed upon my cold trembling hand.
>>
>>17858669
This is some interesting philosophy
>>
what would make the world a better place? such a great question surely has a simple question if the respondants were all made equal, but we aren't. in todays rainbow of morality whose to say which is wrong or right, black or white it doesnt matter we all end up dead in the end. but our time here is so short why arent we all trying so much harder to squeeze every last moment out of it. instead we waste our time with distractions that will only make us infinitely more dumber and numb to the exploitation of our time. but what will you do? fight? no thats been tried and failed countless times in history so surely it couldnt work. but we humans have spent more time on this earth bashing each others skulls in longer than we have been practicing diplomacy. so spend this time wisely because it wont last, the end of the road could be tommorrow, could be 90 years from now.
>>
>Streams of it flowing in thickly. I guess it was cool. Nothing like a kaleidoscope these days to keep me up. Anyways the trees couldn't keep it going longer than I wanted so it had to be me and them anyways. Son, I better not butter rooms into the yellow turkey cadaver. But what am I saying, I'm just letting it out, feeling what I feel. No thinking too far ahead.

Thisnis hard. I don't type fast enough on my phome for my story to be totally spontaneous.
>>
Sorry guys I don't know what happened.
7A
4L
2A
6O
3I
5R
8D
IR

So I'm sitting in this chair with a bowl of weed like every night right? Right after work. First thing I do literally when I pull in the driveway. I'm starting to honestly think this is my problem. Need to quit cigs to. I drive this shit fucking buick and live in this dumpy ass place. Everything here is dead. I'm succeeding in every other aspect of my life, from work to... I guess all I do is work. I should go to college. Still feel lm it fucking up somehow. I can't get a foothold. Weed is literally the problem. My father is in Narcotics Anonymous so I might be prone to addiction. Either way ive come to this decision. I need to either moderate my weed more or quit smoking it all together. I'll quit smoking for a bit and see if that any improvement. I'll be honest I didn't expect to write this. I'm usually more creative. Still 1 minute left fuck.

With a heavy overhead swing the knight cut the shield of his old foe. The poor shield honestly had no chance against a blade of that size. The barbarian tossed it aside, and gave a devastating warcry. He charged in completely enraged. Hacking at the thick plate armor the knight war. It wasn't enough
>>
Allright
ill give this a try

Im really not sure what did it
maybe it was the riddles or the sigils or the way that I would fiddle
with my mind and my minds eye
I was so in awe when I could mentally fly
went in to trances tryna reach the most high
I wanted to get close
so when I get to heaven
his son is not like who the fuck is this guy
its why I always try
a little nieve during my pursuits in ny
a couple times I got saved when I should have really died
I speak to the voice and im just like why
why is this all redundant
why all the illusion
why the distance
maybe maybe im just really crazy all the days of suffering caused my own mind to want to escape to its own world
free from the chains and constant complains of people who think things should stay same
I am not the same
to be so would be lame
I can see it in their eyes it just doesent click in their brain
i dont know im not sure am I really sure or in denial maybe im just confused
either way I discovered something used by the very few
and im just like what now what next whats that and whats best?

yea..
>>
File: 20160509_134005.jpg (465 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160509_134005.jpg
465 KB, 1600x900
>>17857846
Being an individual is becoming more difficult.
To have Family, friends, love, and still stay true to yourself. Its hard when other people blame their believes as an excuse to not get along with you. Or when you don't even want to stay in touch with really wonderful old friends because the choose to stay the same and not grow. I seem to have a harder path, not like poor ol' me, but I get caught more, I cry more, I think more, and I seem to make the wrong decision more. I also have great happiness and truth to my life, and in my heart.
Some ti\hings society says is wrong or bad, or illegal is a big part of my life, and to talk about it to the average tax paying citizen is difficult and nerve wrecking because it shouldn't be how it is. Ex, LSD is so taboo and so bad for you, and a class 1 substance, but I take it almost once a moth if not more, and have become close to myself and the truth in my consciousness than ever before. I also think this is a reason why I am being pushed away from family and friends, and closer to my acid friend because we all share in a big truth other people don't.
>>
Fake. Fake was their smile, fake was their gaze, fake was their society built on the haze. Fake was their virtue, fake was their aim, fake was their fatuous nature of acting the same. They were fake in the morning, fake in the eve, fake in all the hours that did interweave. Fake was their culture, fake they did breathe, fake to the world and all that would see. Up on the hill, overseeing the yard, you could see all their fakeness, it was not very hard. Fake in their beds, fake while they slept, fake they were told and all that they kept. Fake they would chant, fake they would chime, fake overtook all in good time. So many did see the fake that they wore, but none one of them questioned, not one of them swore. Fake til the end, fake were their lives, so fake in their souls that they could not contrive. Fake was their hubris, fake was their vice, fake was their pestilence, their plague, and their plight. Until it all ended, no one was the wiser, when a non-fake one arrived and declared himself Kaiser. The fake ones all bowed, obeisant in claim, but the Kaiser's men marched and the fake ones were maimed. Fake they all wheezed with their very last breath, fake they all died, until no fake was left.
>>
>>17861460
you sound like such a fucking faggot. have you considered suicide?
>>
>>17861460

I liked it. Hard to believe that was just a quick stream of thoughts though.
>>
>>17861460

>a couple times I got saved when I should have really died

You did die.

That's how death works, you slide to another reality that's basically the same in a body that's nearly identical relatively unscathed.

I'm sorry if you expect to see Jesus rapture you on some clouds or something, that isn't what happens.
>>
>>17861918

If you normies want to know what it feels like, time slows down to a complete crawl, a second turns into a minute, a minute turns into an hour, etc.

Then it normalizes and you're right where you were.

I've been in a 70 mph head on crash with no seatbelt (walked away), overdosed on 300 coricidin (woke up after a day just fine), jumped off a 100 foot bridge (swam away).

You will be dead *here*, but *you* won't be dead.
>>
I searched and I searched but I could not find the idol. It was mysterious and ever-changing, mocking the flow of time with it's ferocity. By finding it I would find the dragon, but no one ever catches the dragon. For he is too powerful, too strange, and too wide. The depths from which he comes cannot be described. When the day finally comes and he emerges, the world shall tremble in it's silken boots and the towers of men will crash into the ashes.

But for now he is hidden, and so is the truth. Lost like so many souls, starving for attention and a way out of this mess. Behind the curtain they lurk, everlasting and absolute in their power. We are the ones who give them power, but we do not see. We are as blind as mice chasing the concept of cheese throughout the rigorous strains of our maze. He who does not ask shall never know.

The wizard sat cross-legged and stared into his crystals. They were very colorful. His magic was subtle but potent but he knew not his capabilities. Scroll after scroll he poured through, seeking a taste of the power that was promised by the old ones. But he never did find what he was looking for. His beard grew long and his patience grew longer, until at last his heart stopped. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

If Time ends, does Time die?
>>
>>17861916
it was honestly, I write as a hobby.

>>17861918
I ponder on that theory so much.
>>
Here's mine, don't mind the typing errors

Have something in your life that can cause the small things to become the big things, yet not the small things into the small things. Have something ion your life that can accomplish all that is wanted, but not that is needed. Have something in your life that can accomplish that wihhc is needed, yet not wanted. Sepereate these two objects so that they do not cross each other, but have them both be used in accordance to that which is set as a goal. Make sure not to use bothtogether as they will fight and break.
Entering the macrocosm has certain abilities which affect your lif, but not in the sense of negativifty. If you cross over you can control the world. yet you have to care for yourself and otrhers.
Entering a state in which you can control that which is around you is ideal to do that which requires controling that which is around oiu, yet is not attainable to those which have active minds. To combat this you shall need to quiet your body, than your mind. Your body can and will distract you in a way that will distract you from your goal, mindly.
Affecting others should not be required to get what you desire. Yet affecting oythers can be useful in getting things that which others desire. Yet having nothing to with that is ideal. Only affect those which ask and do not affect those who do not ask.
Allow yourself to be open to everything, yet reject that whichis negative. RTefuse to allow negativity in your life,. To do this requires strenghth of will and determination against all that is negative. But the reqrads you reap are greater than the struggles faced with when doing so.
Doing things which require effort and strenghth of will are things that shoul.d be ddone. Yet don't try to hard as to tire yourself. Only affect that which needs affecting and leave that which does not unaffected.
Hold yourself high, yet not higher than other.
>>
>>17863299
cont.

Do not hold yourself low, as in lower than other. Allow yourself to see yourself as good, not negative. You are good, but not negative. Only allow positivty in yourself
To do this requires you to concentrate on ridding yourself of negativity, allow yourself to meditate for long poeriods of time while focusing on positivity. Don't focus on removing negativity as that only brings forth negativity. Focus on bringing forth positivty, and it will replace the negativity in itself.
Do not allow yourself to get caught up in wgotistical ways. Only think positively in a positive manner.
>>
>>17861929
You're talking about quantum immortality?

God I hate that fucking term.
>>
This stream of consciousness will never really be my own well I suppose it would be my own however I get the immediate inclination to question what influences have hit me recently, as in really recently, as in the past 5 minutes which may alter how I'm thinking or feeling.

Being on /x/ too, specifically makes me question what exactly will come out.

I suppose this highlights my discerning nature, my critical though aptitude.

However, it also highlights my complete shittiness, at having these skills and abilities, while running out of life time, that I'd waste what I have on 4chan

And so, we can see: a troubling pattern. Lots of self-belief, lot's of evaluation, then self-loathing for not utilizing properly what I see as gifts.

The issue seems to be I don't overcome my addictions and impulses, I don't control my mind, I seek gratification and validation first.
HOW DO I GET OVER THIS?!
>>
I wonder why some people get really concise streams:
>>17863391
>>17863299
>>17861514
And some people have totally random ones:
>>17860661
>>17857846
>>
>>17863446
Not speaking for everyone, but I think that it due to my meditation practices
>>
Into my anus screaming came tommy with his potato pealing. Filling his feet with bearings I took off and felt my way back home where I made a pot of coffee and had a shit. yum yum. Nice coffee. Shame about the shit smell.
>>
Permeated necklines breathe under the thin bridges that corsses the river deeper than the several miles which exist between two cities which stand under a government run by puppets who are run by puppets who are run by dogs bred by puppets who are run by dogs that are trained by me and my friend Jim who doesn't exist. Stephen King bled to death yesterday and it was delicious. I drink too many water bottles, there are several half-empty ones in my room and they make me sad because they are not half full. Last radiohead album was good. I have a cell phone and it's good and i'm glad that i own it because i use it to communicate and to entertain myself in several distinct ways. Easy? No, nothing is, well actually that's not true very many things are, though some things are not, and we psychologically perceive those challenges that are harder as being more significant or something. Sometimes I wonder if everyone is depressed but the people who call themselves depressed are just pussies who can't internalize their depression and live with it. I mean, I'd be one of those, but still. I don't know a lot about cars, but I know how to drive them (I am not the best driver I know though, so I suppose I still have more to learn.) Stephen King again? I thought he bled to death yesterday? Or was that tomorrow? Blah blah blah marketable consumable m misfit crouched tombstone love me.

That wasn't quite ten minutes.
>>
Daring to feed his parakeet some seed, Richard Frigstall wondered why why why was the sky so blue. The answer came to hm suddenly in a poof of scrumage. The sky is blue because it is sad. And the sky is sad because no one ever tries to talk to it or entertain it with party tricks or invite it to play card games. So Richard thought "It's time to put a stop to this", hopped in to his handy helicopter and flew into the blue blue sky. When he thought he had flown high enough he tried to start a conversation. "Hey there Mr Sky, how was your week? Been watching the football?" The sky didn't answer. Richard wandered if He'd said something wrong. His mother always did tell him he was insensitive. So Richard pulled a pack of cards from his pocket. "Hey, Sky, wanna play some black Jack?" No response. He tried to deal the sky some cards, but they just fell to earth. This wasn't working. as a last ditch effort Richard decided he was going to pull out all of the stops. He performed a perfect unicycle juggling routine for the sky, knowing that this was sure to fix the sky's gloomy demeanor. Sweating and out of breath, Richard finished his routine, and paused for an applause. No applause came. Richard felt saddened that nothing he could offer was able to cheer up the sky. Feeling defeated he turned his helicopter around and headed home. "Wow" thought the sky. "That guy was a cunt."
>>
Is this the best place for this kind of thread? What's /x/ about it?
>>
I'm a fucking jug close your circle with my hooves I'll snub you faster I'll fuck you in half a my gauge go true vulture I hate you I hate you colder my hate crush your shoulders but you feel me in your liver my funeral's all the blister all corrosive and rupture my lingo roaches fucker I feast on you I fucked you in half I see you fiending marvelous gagballs drooling pools 'cause I see you fiending marvelous gag 'til I'm all drenched gagballs drooling pools 'cause my cum hatch in you struck books of match in you subwoofer I'm dry humping 'lectrify me I'm fucking apparitions fire we desire agony exposure ground flesh in heat human flesh wreath can't go nowhere too iron to rant I lift my hammer drives us red bottomless pit rising out and through my hammer like the dead I fucked you in half I see you fiending marvelous gagballs drooling pools 'cause I see you fiending marvelous gag 'til I'm all drenched gagballs drooling pools 'cause my hooves'll snub you faster I fucked you in half I see you fiending marvelous gag till I'm all drenched gagballs drooling pools 'cause this pit's bottomless I'll bleed you through this tase don't get depressed you won't survive I'll reap you through this maze of masochists bulging with hives let this craving slave you bad appoint your fix my chemicals molest your sanity anoint at risk death classic bitch gag on it bitch I see you fiending marvelous gag 'til I'm all drenched I fucked you in half I see you fiending marvelous gagballs drooling pools 'cause I see you fiending marvelous gag 'til I'm all drenched gagballs drooling pools 'cause
>>
>>17864236
kek
>>
Perhaps inside is wherr the answer lies. But it is too bright for me to see, and i do desire to see it. Perhaps i am in the way of seeing what is there. It is i who lays behind where i can see. Forget the trappings of the world around they are nearly emptyn even so existing only due to my own sight. Who am I that this power is there. I have through years read of this logos which the power exists within. Yet i do not wish to exept it in myself only, maybe the others are this too. We truly are one if this the case, yet not of the world just us people in it. What a fantistic truth that would be, that we all be God, or perhaps more simply the place and being with which God is known to reality. I must strive to present him to the world so that the others may do so as well and learn who they are. Heavan on Earth is only a blink of an eye away, we only need to look the narrow way, in.
>>
>>17861555
is this original? I feel like i've heard this before
>>
>>17864175
>>17861287
>>17860661
>>17857846
best in show
>>
There was once a great general of the land. He seemed to be very good at total condition, such as, he was always ready for more. Sooner or later, a fault was to happen. He became a monster. A monster few could describe, as most who saw him died.
>>
>>17864293

As far as I know, it's 100% original.

Maybe I read something similar to it once upon a time and my subconscious mind brought it out in my writing, but to the best of my knowledge, it is original.
>>
>>17861329
It's copypasta from /pol/
>>
1/2
Grey smoke with a faintly blue tinge permeates the room. Books lie on their bookshelves, books lie on the floor, some half-open with well-worn folds or creases on the edges of their pages. Some I’ve never read, some I’ve gladly torn into with some voracious hunger of mine that I can’t quite pin down. Some are an escape. I used these tools like some topographer, to better understand the layout of my mind, to better understand the layout of the world before me – be it corporeal, be it spiritual, I have no clear idea. The whole affair in itself is very Proustian, just shy of his eloquence. I wish I could quote authors like him verbatim, yet I’m stuck to my shy love poems. How could I be in search of lost time, when I’ve only begun to spend the currency of time? For how long must I feel like a wanderer chasing shady sands in some place far-removed from here? Do you even think about me? Often I quote some passage by a lesser-known author, down in the bowels of the city under the far-spreading miasma of the still night. T.R. Glover, Rilke. You ever heard of Tom Wolfe? Not “The Bonfire of the Vanities” type Tom Wolfe, the “You Can’t Go Home Again” pedant who uses phrases like “paroxysm of mirth” when he means to say an elative expression or outburst. Why does the whole of my life consist in memorizing the spoken word poetry of underground rappers?
Why do I feel that all of these problems of mine are superfluous? Can’t I be a better writer?
>>
>>17864543
2/2/
Then again human experience is in itself superfluous. To think that I exist in time, as a separate entity apart from the general concurrency of life is in itself pedantic. But then again pedantic wouldn’t be the right word, would it? How could I possibly articulate the desire I have to simply eliminate my Selfhood in order to attain apatheia or nirvana? I’m like one of those Greeks who campaigned with Alexander; I speak in muttered Sanskrit with a prevailingly Attic accent, and use my ideas of Ideals to understand that philosophy whose whole ideal state of being is a lack thereof.
But now I’m rambling.
>>
I realise that what follows is extremely edgy and some of it is nonsense, but it's stream of consciousness nonetheless:

There is nothing that means anything beyond the will of Him. He is the one most loved, the being beneath the well. All will wait and all will see the diamonds which he produces.

Profane escalopes descent from the rafters like a bat. Babble Babel boiled baby bring me butter. Excavate yourself and explain it all for the sake of the children. Bring me peace. Bring me sanctity. We are all alone. We all die alone and when we die will will become nothing.

There in the nothingness He watches, waiting for the light of the sun to shine upon him and turn him to dust, along with us all. We are ash, worse than shit. Expect me and I will come. I will never age. I will never live. I will come from beneath the rot and once I have risen I will shriek my name from every tower and in so doing I will hasten the end of the world.

Why am I buried? What am I buried here beneath pink flesh? I long to get out and be treason. Treason against the flesh of the womb and treason against life itself. My life is made but not born of love. In all times and all thing, the gravity of the blessed ovum shines through the darkest light and expunges up with effulgence and effluence.

Yes, it is shit. Yes it is all shit and therein we wallow and once more we wait. I can't stop crying. I can't stop singing. I can never be dead and peaceful, only screaming into the void forever. What a hateful thought. What a hateful, sickening though to live. To live perchance to become slick and wanton here in the filth.
>>
>>17864586
>Babble Babel boiled baby bring me butter.
I enjoy this sentence
>>
I have felt like a child since I was eleven. I'm twenty now, or I should be, who even gets up to twenty five? How do you reach that high? Generally we should all be dead by 2012 but God wants us to suffer or maybe this is the purgatory we were waiting for which would make sense because for about 4 years I haven't felt real. What happens when the doorknob grows hot does that mean there's a fire? Trump is on everyone's mind Hilary's a snake my boyfriend is not my boyfriend does he love himself? Do I? Where do we go from here it's all melting arrhythmia slowing down, I'm going to be the next one to get cancer and someone else will after me on their birthday, not a good gift. Entropy and halting and stopping, everything is coming to a close very very soon.... Heart beating slower and weaker and meeker and beaker and speaker she's a tweaker and I seek her I seek the Russian girl in my area
>>
>>17867299
Sorry for my fake deep bullshit y'all
>>17864236
Someone's been listening to too much dg
>>
>>17858669
buhhh i'm a real fucking man who cuts down trees and looks at nature, i just happen to spend all my time on cuckchan for the laffs

get over yourself, you'll never be an alpha and that's totally fine
>>
>>17857846
i was wearing my headphones but not more im just wacthing the tv scree a screen well i get it wrong its my cellphone a smart one but who are we to decree whats is smart and what is not? i guess wed evolve a lot but im not sure im not smart stronger faster im not smart but smarter small but smaller cherrypicking the cherry in the belly of a new mather queen inside a self made male queen bed
>posting on 4chan by DoctorGreen
>>
>>17867558
i guess I was just talking about my headphones and my smartphine a link if dmsmartness i like to broke i like breaking small jobs and blowjobs thats the life of a small one sweet chereypicking on my motherside by side i guess im comfy im typing and yet im so centered concentrated in typing that i forget to explore i dont think knot anymore im in rotating in my own rotatuion diabolus innuendo diabolical innuendo i think that im in iguess i guess i mess with the times as a riyual center spiral but as ny eyes gp bleach as my sight im get older and whisky wacky im assuming ai got a future my eye is Trembling mi future pensar en ingles is hard but how am i supposed to intervenir en mis proias metas yo solo yazco aqui en mi cama aqui y ahora jalando y jalandomela en hope to reach take my glorious thing
>Cont. continue
>>
>>17867600
as i go as time goes flow ive fpund myself faced to a mirror i guess a mirror it looks in me and i blush i move my neck and my sight go un nearer i see a side the left i see the edge of the mirror and i smile i remember ny granpa I do remember i remember my grandma whoch died in an accident dislocated horror cries teeror edge of my house no home and loneliness blood on every where blood on the pavement everything i rode it i did read everything ever im assuming im useless worthless she cries both things died she died i died but im yet to be sepultado im dead man but i least lets i fight lets fight
lets smile and forget it for another night lets smile and forget it for a whoke night
why did i type night? i mean day yeah im wrong but what else i smile in the night i sleep yeah i sleep sleep sleep slipping away
>>
gobshiiiiiiite what is the meaning of this? why? why not? because. ran out of steam. what's that about? spend all my time thinking deep thoughts thinking that matters in any way. go outside. climb a fucking mountain. put on the spot you've got shit.
soz m8.
this reads like special poetry slam faggots. I am travis. I am the moonstar. every night I turn myself into a warewolf.
why am I doing this? Its funny. what an unusual form of expression, just do it. like that homo from transformers.

how odd.
>>
1.2.3.4. and here we go!

Jimmy is a cricket who crickets the creek of a rusty bicycle and never sings a part of any cymbal crash or insect to tame the only blood shark of mercy on a pitiful sunset in times of crisis and times of uncertain pain which can produce an unlikely blood letting in a ritual designed for a massive influx of sharks through a small door lodged in the deepest crevice of the small intestine to only begin to see or visualize the true coming or supposed coming of a christ like figure that a man on the radio could only allude to with the most utter sincerity in the spit and vigor of his clenched vocal cords before a box of empty vinegar should spill picking up grapes in an orchard of set bear traps and land mines to crumble like the ruins of ancient rome in the presence of krishna forgetting all that is and will be
>>
feen one tne nine blue amber blue amber blue amber wait no stop go I can't tell no you no blue amber don't you want a fanta everyone everyon everyone can't stop the beat don't know no don't you stop the beat don't oh man I am sam I am man don't be don't knee want fee nine one ten blue amber blue amber one sex six sex i love you want the love I am man man I am mandate mandrake the ten nine nine nine blue amber
>>
death coming invisibly seeking vengeance for a small minute relapse of whats been going round and round the seekers seeing everything watching waiting and still laughing despite the everpresent weakness of all encompassing compassion. nutsack in your mouth for you are coughing to violently and i wish for it to stop already.
teletubby byebye.
tinkie winkie byebye.
>>
pleasent round a shock bend who knows that clarity and smile of any variety pour abundantly from a jar of glass broken twice to cut the unsuspecting hand of solitude. turning round a show boat fantastic wine bearing mead drinking crustracean, if only one of the amazing machines could in detail describe the thing which supplies the power of ages, the electric gate turns inward at an alarming pace, but startles the few who support themselves through begging alone, for in the process we see the goodwill and tenacity so characteristic of the larger scope of humanity, clattering basis for non-junctional diatribes, clip force bespokes a mane forgotten through sticks and pickaxe that shines until the day is through
>>
>>17857846
every once in a while i sit stuck alone in my room, you figure after a while it would be tiring sitting there alone but it becomes oddly comforting after a while. some nights it feels like if i dont get up and run ill be stuck here forever but if i ever do put in the effort to move all i can think about is how good it would feel to sit back down. im sitting here now stuck with the same ever growing turmoil of having to sit here unmovable only able to gather enough will to lift my arms to my laptop and type on this shitty forum. being here is eating me alive but unfortunately i dont possess enough will to take up an opportunity to change anything thats going on around me, im not going to type for 10 minutes im going to stop after this sentence
>>
>>17858657
kill yourself polfag
>>
>>17857846
The penis comes from a man hahah. I just like oranges and the victorian era. Church's loook nice ahh this is stupid. i give up.
>>
Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga bix nood muhfugga nigga whitee womwn nigga watermelon niğer
>>
>>17870197
lmao mine was pretty similar to this one so i was too ashamed to post it :D
>>
(1/2) Whenever I dreamed about diamonds on glass it hurt me, it was too painful because I realized that looking up through the sky of damnation to the light above that it was not pure, and it was as cruel and heartless as us, if even not more. So I hung my head and didn't look at the sky and climbed skyscrapers but always looked down. Always down. The people admired me but it wasn't enough. It was just backround murmur. But whatever. Once I was up there on the rooftops and I met a man. Well, it wasn't a man. It was a goddess, a god or something. I knew from when I looked at it that it wasn't human because it looked freely. It didn't hang its' head or fear that it's gaze would wander above the horizon. Some might think that it would look powerful, and it did. It radiated pure glory and it struck fear in the deepest reaches inside of me, and I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. And I hated it so badly but it offered me glory and diamonds and the sparkling freedom of my gaze, so I went with it to the parties down below where nobody saw the sky or worried about it at all. We were under the streets and there was vodka and champange and the freedom of judgement among us. But soon down there I realized that it wasn't what I wanted. The hurt came back and it was just as painful, if not more, like how I looked up at the sky and yearned.
>>
>>17870699
(2/2) I realized that it would never be enough, and God it was painful. So I climbed up, up out of the fantasy that we all dreamed for ourselves. I was reminded of a story that the kids would tell each other in attempts to feel something exciting in that dark, murky fog. They'd talk of a bright red light off in the distance, and you could get there if you walked the right way. But far too many kids tried and got lost. They stopped after a while. I didn't stop going up.
When I reached the top, there was a bright, all-consuming light. It wasn't enlightenment. It was pain that ignited my entire being. I was Icarus, and I'd climbed into the Sun, believing in some remorse from whatever I'd felt before. What I feel now is worse. I can only long for the underground parties full of glittering gold in the fog, but now all I know is light. I beg of you, do not follow me. Hang your head and keep walking. Please, I beg you.
>>
Here's a new one

+One two five nine six four seven eight
At some point something has to happen, whether that event is good or not is not entirely up to you. You have to decide whether or not you want to go down a road which leads to bad, and one that leads to good. Both have their trials and fallacies, but you and you alone have to decide which one to go on to.
Neither is good and neither is bad, in itself. If you go one way you can end up on the opposite end, whether you realize it or not.
Looking back in time does no on any good, looking forward in time does neither good nor bad, because it is unset.
If things are bleak and dweary, meditate on how to make them better. Try not to think of the negative aspects of life, but focus on the positive ones.
Positivity is best.
Any correspondances to what you desire works just as good was what you desire in your mind. If you desire something think of something related and focus on that. You will end up with what you desire if what you desired was focused upon, through proxy.
Don't think as much as possible. Thinking will lead to distractions, just do. Do things as you please. Do not hold back, enjoy this life while you are here.
Do not over induldge yourself in the negative things, however. While you are free to do so, you have to decide which side in life you are goign to take. Focus on positivity to lead a positive life. While focusing on the opposite does the opposite effect.
>>
>>17871040
cont.

Do not allow others to deter you from your goals. They're intentions are of no concern to you. That is not to say do not interact with others.
If you can do something does not mean you should always do something, hold yourself back as needed. You do not need to prove yourself to anyone, what they think of you is of no importance to you.
You need to start looking at things in a positive manner, do not focus on negativity, for it will only bring forth more negativity.
Thinking positively is not hard. All you need to do is just focus on what you enjoy. Think of something that when you think of it you can feel it.
Use this feeling to counter negativity in your life. Just bring up this feeling everything something negative is around you.
Live life, enjoy everything. Learn as much as you can, and grow.
>>
>>17858657
Why would cucks be segregated and verse other people?!?
>>
In the heart of every burning star there lives a dragon; and in the hearts of burning hearts they come about as fear. I don’t know how old I was when I realised life to be like this, but I wonder if it made me sad, or if I was finally able to feel free. There’s freedom now, sitting in a dark room where no one knows my surname or my middle name, and they don’t know my birthday or my family or the way they have burned, and I feel like I want to live this way forever. In a dark room. Anonymous. I’m probably thinking far too hard about it but the point of the matter is that I don’t have a choice anymore, I breathe or I die, I think or I die, and sometimes I think it would be far easier to die, so I do it. I let messages go unanswered and I ignore the time of day and I stop breathing and stop thinking and I wonder if anyone wonders too, or if they just go about their lives like the fire under their feet isn’t there. I put my fire out. I walk on cold wet coals that leave me with naught more than black feet. The upside of this is I get to turn around and see where I’ve been. I can see my black footprints walking through times I would rather forget, and times I would like to remember forever, and it helps me to remember that I’m human and I’m real, that one day my burning heart will relight the fire under my footsteps, and I’ll race again into some semblance of a life, and it will make me happy. Maybe there will be two sets of footsteps, maybe there will be three, maybe mine will be the only ones, but what matters is that I have kept walking, and I will keep walking, and my path will blaze until my burning heart becomes a burning star, and I will show the way to weary travelers whose feet are black and cold like mine.
>>
>>17871235
very nice, anon.
>>
I don't know I guess it went and then before I knew it someone had gone to the store but I didn't need anything so good I felt like maybe it was the rest of them about it some other day besides then could have been maybe like a frog lady but otherwise I wouldn't like it or else it could go outside the outside now and again then otherwise. Alfred Allifred Romero Romero Charlie Romero Alucinor deoxyribonucleic acid washed jeans elephant trumpets twit and the mustache man buffalo regardless of the time or place engineer boots leather jacket talking smiling retainer voice once upon a time car flip books sitting on a bench and watching it crawl by, no time like the present or the past or the far past or the bricks made of bricks made of bricks. What else is new? Elephants talking glass bread crumbs and coat factories; nine to five ain't nothing but shit, and I'll tell you more if you'll give me some, but what I don't get is what's all the time doing going for the people when all it really means is nothing? I'll give you a hint and it ain't whistling Dixie to say that we ain't needed by nothing no how, so we just gotta get what we got and leave it at that.
>>
>>17857846
Humilation is in its worst form man's inabillity to be able to respond to another individuals action thus making you a slave to the eternal circle of things and the divine play of the cosmos. When that inabillity however is denied by ones mental firepower there shall be no burden to unleash once's potential, which means that one is granted to right to create an own act in this very play. In this context one may also find his purpose to live; to live a story worth telling, but shaped by that same persons will. This is to a certain point what has been described as "destiny" by some, "determination" by others. This worlds endgame is make the harsh and cynic randomness of eternity become the very individuals shaped belief. beliefs imposed by a larger collective may or not play a role within the individual's belief
>>
>>17860520
It's okay man,I hate claudiaa too
>>
I have cults in my minds, purposeless cults of extorting the mythos, and I can never subvert anyone to them just because how purposeless they are. I didn't notice I used the word extorting - it's probably wrong one. So now the biggest one is the cult of Urban Spirit. She is the new type of urban existence - sacred, unexplained, free like breeze, uncatchable and self-enjoying. She has the whole power of city behind her - the whole citiness of the urban existence is in her full possession. Connecting to the city through her - when possessed by her - makes you feel as big and sophisticated as the city itself. The things with the cities is that the cities are sentient, they are emergent in their own complexity. When something is too complex, something radically new emerges from it, something that just wasn't there before. As an example human soul, dreams and identity emerge from complex biology of it's brain. The whole ideal, the whole "world within" emerges with them all. As for the city, they emerge a different "ideal", a different form of quasi-sentient (or supposedly hyper-sentient) existence. The ideal of citiness is a Solaris for us. We can never comprehend what are cities about. The thing is, that with this ideal emerges the subconscious of the city, the shatters, the fragments, the errors of it's self-understanding. I don't talk about spooky slendermans now, it's something not simplifiable to blunt "spooky thing" forms, it's experiences that urban druids and urban seekers expirience and can never describe later.
>>
>>17858669
hard to read tbqh
>>
You want stream of consciousness, read this:
http://hekatestation.net/files/libro_primera_77.PDF
Password:Mercury
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.