[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most shocking memory you have from/X/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 360x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 360x309
What is the most shocking memory you have from/X/?
>>
File: world order.png (2 MB, 1189x8256) Image search: [Google]
world order.png
2 MB, 1189x8256
>>17857808
long read but it will upset you
>>
That time where OP was a faggot
>>
>>17857808
>/x/ uses majik speels to conjure a conjugal visit with a seaman demon.
>>
>>17857861
He said shocking
>>
One time someone replied to me on a thread about secret societies, with my full name (which is not at all a common name) and the town I live in
>>
>>17857808
Can we make that pic the face of the new Trump campaign?
>>
>>17857976
Screencap or 4plebs or it didn't happen.
>>
Once when someone posted a dark web site of some tailor, but depending on the combination of pages or options you followed, you found or unlocked gore content
>>
File: 1458131594005.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1458131594005.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
>>17858437
>>
>>17857851
Yup, shocking. I didn't know /x/ had color-posting
>>
>>17857808
Once back when /x/ was going a bit heavy on astral/remoteviewing/fuckingsoulsup/enlightment very spiritual ish. This one anon who was trying to get me as an apprentice made a post saying he could make me anything I would want with the picture of a 2 of clubs. I had a deck of cards next to me took the top card and it was a 2 of clubs. fuck that anon hahaha no joke.

Fuck a label i keep my independence.
No i don't remember his trip.
>>
>>17858437
That was The Grifter, i remember that
>>
>>17857808
I miss the raids.
>>
>>17857851
I am indeed upset. Mostly the later parts. Part 6 onwards
>>
>>17857808
The Texasanon who was housesitting and taking care of some dogs. The shed out back was locked initially but was sometimes found with the door open. Some other anons confirmed via police scanner that he did in-fact call the police. The day he left, he put up string to track anything coming in the house and when he came back the string was hung up on the door.
No link to archive sorry.
>>
>>17862177
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13234371/
>>
When i scrolled through the catalog and realized that i had just wasted 2 minutes of unrecoverable time.
>>
>>17857808
Realizing 90% of the board are underage redditors
>>
Someone posted thumbnails of DD confirming it was not a hoax
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.