[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is kojima from the future or illuminati? There's also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: jswxMum.jpg (234 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
jswxMum.jpg
234 KB, 800x1000
Is kojima from the future or illuminati?

There's also a project to censor/shape certain discussion on social media called metal gear if memory serves. I have the article saved at home and will post it later if no one else has it on hand
>>
>>17857783
We don't talk about it.
>>
>>17857783
We're not supposed to talk about this, bad things will happen if we do. I don't want to get the stick again, please.
>>
>>17857868
shhhh....
>>
>>17857783
>Is kojima from the future or illuminati?

Nothing is hidden from those with eyes to see.
>>
quite simply, YES
>>
Let's have a serious Illuminati discussion away from the festering stupidity of the normies.

The introduction of information technology to the masses was done sublimely with nary a hitch involved. It serves the pyramid greatly.

BUT, it is not enough. Although "we" have perfected mind reading and mind control technologies soon many governments and other "powerful" groups will begin to experiment with the brain-net and direct brain to brain communication. Invariably they will seek to use this to control peoples minds on a massive scale. Thus the hive mind wars for ultimate control will begin

Couple this with both the coming environmental and socio economic disaster of overpopulation, pathetic quality genepool, the militarized preparation of government bodies against it's citizens and the coming age of hyper capability through technology and we are looking at the following scenario.

Society could very well collapse within 60 years, among the discord of faltering economies select groups will advance their technology and capability to the point where we will see transhhumanist emergent groups. These groups will seek to remain secret, but will invariably seek control of their surroundings.

We are looking at an "invisible war" scenario coupled with societal collapse.

We cannot reveal our personal capabilities ever, but what proxy shall we choose to control society after this event?

And for shits and giggles, do we ever want to go to space?
>>
>>17857935
>We are looking at an "invisible war" scenario coupled with societal collapse.

And martial law. forgot about that.
>>
>>17857935
>>17857940

Of course I don't mean their aren't invisible wars going on all the time, What I mean to say is that these invisible wars participants will leverage the power of the newly introduced brain net to take direct control over others.

"invisible hivemind war" would be a better term
>>
>>17857935
>>17857940
>>17857945
Good posts, but what do you think of the idea of a preplanned massive takeover happening all at once, more or less, after the long gradual buildup to it, with, say, a fake alien invasion or something?
>>
>>17857951
>preplanned massive takeover happening all at once,

done by whom? surly not us. we cannot afford to get directly involved with anything.

And besides I can't think of any group besides our own that would have the technology and leverage to pull something like that off and sustain it.

>>17857951
What is the purpose of a fake invasion?

I get the feeling that you want to unite the world as one.
What purpose does this serve?
>>
File: hand_s18.gif (103 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
hand_s18.gif
103 KB, 300x400
I nearly forgot.

The only real issue that has any relevancy,
The only one which may be out of our control.

A.I.

We need to make a plan for A.I.

It could very likely be beyond our control once it comes alive.
>>
>>17857951
There are too many factions that know too much about each other to allow it to happen...hopefully.
>>
Found the article
>The United States Central Command (CENTCOM) has confirmed it is coding advanced software designed to infiltrate social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Read more at http://www.tgdaily.com/security-features/54733-us-military-says-metal-gear-sock-puppets-are-real#JjIRuGGrrgKRW8ZQ.99

http://pastebin.com/ivnNJCZS
>>
File: a28.jpg (33 KB, 600x613) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
33 KB, 600x613
>>17858095
>metal gear is coming true
>born just in time to witness cyberpunk
>mfw
>>
>>17857985
> Natural attraction
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>17857960
Serving as a militant group does not help anything either. Why control the people? Why not just sit back and laugh?
>>
I already know you.

If I'm from planet x, what's it matter?
>>
>>17857783
who the fuck is kojima?
>>
File: 1461159932403.jpg (161 KB, 826x1272) Image search: [Google]
1461159932403.jpg
161 KB, 826x1272
>Is kojima from the future or illuminati?

No, he just reads good books.
>>
File: jtrig.png (413 KB, 799x770) Image search: [Google]
jtrig.png
413 KB, 799x770
>>17857783
>>
>>17857783
Are you literally retarded? This has been written about by Postman, McLuhan, Elul, Bernays, Marcuse and a shitload of other sociologists, philosophers etc. extensively in the last 200 years.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.