[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me x. Last night I had a dream that felt so real. In it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Lipstick-Face_demon.png (499 KB, 1068x494) Image search: [Google]
Lipstick-Face_demon.png
499 KB, 1068x494
Help me x. Last night I had a dream that felt so real. In it Everytime I was in the dark this entity with a red face would show up and tell me to kill or hurt people. At first I was afraid of him and my skin would crawl when he came near but then I began going to the dark places to find him and the uneasy skin crawling sensation turned into an almost sexually arousing sensation. I'm a femanon btw and this entity was def masculine. What does this mean?
>>
women are whores
>>
File: Solomon.jpg (107 KB, 756x975) Image search: [Google]
Solomon.jpg
107 KB, 756x975
>>17855710
I don't know dum dum why don't you take a fuckin guess
>>
I really don't know that's why I asked you guys :(
>>
>>17855710
It/he told you to do things you didn't agree with
You were afraid
You went looking for It/him more and more (admitting you liked it, or at least were interested)
It/he turned what you were afraid of into something it/he thought you would find enjoyable instead

Your a femanon btw and you assume something which appears to be masculine is so (definitely)

Why did you even post this? I thought so.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.