[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other movies Like cannibal Holocaust? Or generally real looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Any other movies Like cannibal Holocaust? Or generally real looking found footage? or just unknown found footage Videos ?
>>
>>17855689
Well, you know what they say about looking for monsters..
>>
>>17855708
What?
>>
>>17855689
august underground is pretty dope, for some college work tier movie. just try to put aside the bad acting and it becomes more watchable.
>>
Green Inferno has that Cannibal Holocaust vibe but it has a diferent format
>>
>>17855689
cannibal ferox
>>
Well I mean, there's the August Underground series, Guinea Pig ('specially the first one), the Vomit Gore trilogu, Man Bites Dog, there's also a whole gore subgenre of Japanese hardcore dedicated to make fake snuff movies... Titicut Folies if you want a doc, The Act of Seeing with One's Own Eyes if you like corpses, Even Dwarfs Started Small if you want a good laugh. World's your oyster, start watching movies and use google, you'll find a lot more.

Also if you like Deodato check put Live Like A Cop, Die Like A Man - it's a Poliziottesco, one of my all time favourites (obviously, t. Italian)
>>
File: 1452336996930.gif (1 MB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1452336996930.gif
1 MB, 400x500
>>17855744
They say don't go looking for monsters because monsters love preying on hapless and arrogant little tinker solders who want to pretend to be a big powerful being instead of a little boy, and as soon as they become aware of your interest, then they will come looking for you
>>
Welcome to the Jungle (2007)
>>
Anyway a bit off topic but I'll say this - gore/rekt threads on /gif/ and street brawl videos on youtube are fucking terrifying when you see them after a blunt. Maybe I'm having a strong reaction to violence, but seeing a person, a fucking real meatsack just like me, being sucked in by an escalator mechanism and ground up or someone getting stabbed at the base of the neck in a store backroom by a robber and then lie there in a pool of blood, twitching ever less forcefully - that's what gets me, more than any make believe brutality I can download.
>>
>>17856939
Oh ffs OP's asking for movie recommendations not your gay boyfriend's grindr account you edgy tryhard faggot.
>>
>>17855689
August Underground Mourdum or watever its called
>>
>>17855689
so were any people actually hurt or killed making this?
>>
>>17857006
pls no
this movie is garbage
>>
>>17857914
No. If you want a movie where people died during filming, watch The Crow or Twilight Zone.
>>
>>17857914
possibly, it's unconfirmed
>>
The Green Inferno
>>
>>17856969
LOL REKT
>>
>>17856969
loool
>>
File: trolljegeren-hans.jpg (70 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
trolljegeren-hans.jpg
70 KB, 600x900
>>17855689
>real looking found footage
Fuck that shit, Trollhunter's the best found footage movie I know.
>>17857914
I don't think so, but they did kill those animals.
>>
>>17856903
>>17858854
Terrible movie.
Dont bother to watch this.
https://youtu.be/Gj47V8G8FYg
>>
>>17859714
Is this a comedy?
>>
>>17859839
It's basically that one south park episode where they went to the rainforest, but as a full movie and most of the people die. Oh and Stan/Kyle's a chick and like the only one who survives AND THEN CONTINUES WITH HER "SAVE THE NATIVE RAINFOREST PEOPLE" SHIT WITHOUT HAVING LEARNED LITERALLY FUCKING ANYTHING
>>
>>17859859
Kek, you saved me, I considered seeing it for a brief moment back when I saw the trailer even tho I had my doubts but that scene and your explanation does it, fuck that movie.
>>
guinea pig movies are alright I guess. Not the American one though.
>>
>>17857914
No, but they did kill and eat a tortoise.
>>17857972
Bollocks
>>
>>17859930
and 2 monkeys
>>
File: the-green-inferno.jpg (297 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
the-green-inferno.jpg
297 KB, 612x380
>>17859881
Green Inferno was fun, it had it's funny moments, like that scene, but it had a good amount of horror/tension to it. What makes it better is knowing that Eli Roth showed the natives Cannibal Holocaust, and they thought it was a comedy and agreed to be in the film. Plus the children took actual venomous snakes and dangled them in the actor's faces.
>>
>>17860242
>they thought it was a comedy
... How did they figure that?
>>
>>17859693
trollhunter fuck yes that shit is tight as hell
>>
>>17856964
Using death as entertainment... People are so out of touch.
>>
>>17860254
They're stupid savages.
>>
Just watched this movie after hearing about it here, smoked mad dank and watched it. It was intense. Had to look away from the animal scenes but I watched everything else.
>>
>>17856646

>August Underground has bad acting

Nice meme.
>>
Guenie pig collection it's on kickass torrents all like 6 movies fucked up japanese snuff like film that confused Charlie sheen so he sent a notice to the fbi
>>
>>17856646
Yes, I thought the first AU was quite good. I hated the sequels though. They went waaay overboard trying to outdo themselves and it ends up looking like a gory overlong Three Stooges sketch.
>>
>>17856933
Of these, I highly recommend Man Bites Dog. It's a phenomenal film.
>>
>>17855689
The Lost Boys of Sudan
>>
Cop & 1/2
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.