[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello! These days, I will try to perform some kind of ritual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: vial-02.jpg (16 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
vial-02.jpg
16 KB, 670x670
Hello!

These days, I will try to perform some kind of ritual that will involve filling 2 vials with some stuff and I have a question:
While making the content of the vials, I will end up with much much more substance than I would need. But since the content will have a lot of intent and emotion casted upon it, throwing it away doesn't feel right. What should I do with the remaining substance?
>>
you should eat it, that way the energy will come back to you.
>>
>>17855483

It's not really edible...
>>
>>17855480
best way of disposing anything of that nature is to either burrow it in the ground in some forest or other secluded area, or just simply burn it.
>>
>>17855480
It's piss, isn't it?
>>
>>17855480
ITT the /x/ version of this guy.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Cum_Collector
>>
>>17855480
whats the ritual? and whats the stuff?
>>
We all know you are jerking off into a cup stop trying to be mysterious
>>
Put sum semen in it faggot
>>
>>17855480
Just use it.

I assume; the ritual in Liber Lillith.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.