[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the simple most terrifying thing that has ever happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1466854362644.jpg (50 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
1466854362644.jpg
50 KB, 688x960
What is the simple most terrifying thing that has ever happened to you or anyone you know?
>>
I saw those Jill Scott nudes.
>>
>>17855380
I once took a poop and wiped to reveal that there was no poop on the tp

I was SPOOKED my friend I tell you

dont let your poop be spoop
>>
File: 1467056669015.jpg (81 KB, 597x577) Image search: [Google]
1467056669015.jpg
81 KB, 597x577
>>17855380
Made contact with extra0terrestrial beings
>>
>>17856994

I have something even worse anon.

One time I pushed out what felt like the biggest shit I've ever taken, a true masterpiece of shits. When I looked down into the toilet, there was nothing there.

However, when I went to wipe, it was one of those bullshit infinite wipes where you have to use half the goddamn role of toilet paper and the abrasion causes your ass to bleed.

My asshole was cursed by a ghost shit ;_;
>>
File: dg.jpg (45 KB, 650x408) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
45 KB, 650x408
>>17857009
my god
>>
One time, while out for a drive with a friend who wasn't all there, a group of teenagers in a Charger tried to run us off the road. My nutso friend thought they were evil entities and tried to chase them down.
>>
>>17857009
>why we use water to get clean
>>
someone told me turn my trash music down and it made me go reeeeeeeeeeeeeee and i have yet to get over how traumatic it was. its been 2 years since that horrible event. me victom.
>>
>>17857009
The shit was probably heavy and slipped right down the toilet...
>>
>>17857165
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>17857017
Uhhh was this in CT?

I was driving a Mustang, not a Charger. And you assholes threw glass bottles at me, which is why I chased you down
>>
At the age of 4 I was raped for the first time by my elder brother's 13 year old friend.
The first time was the most frightening.
A close second was probably being admitted to acute psychiatric care as a younger teen. So many fucking violent 12 year olds, throwing tables, trying to strangle the orderlies. One of them had Disassociative Identity Disorder and most of the time she was as sweet as could be, while other times she fucking hated me specifically, and tried to hit scratch and bite me whenever she saw me.
If demons or ghosts were real, she'd prolly be possessed by one.
>>
>>17857492
hey jake
>>
>>17857501
No, this was in Ohio. We never threw anything at anyone. It was simply bored teenagers who wanted to mess with someone.

My friend going nutso was scarier than the guys in the car.
>>
About 30 or so years ago I was sleeping comfortably when suddenly I was yanked out of bed. It was suddenly really bright and there were horrible creatures all around me. I've been in Hell ever since.
>>
>>17858034
deep
>>
Once this bearded shirtless guy was in my lawn telling me that when I'll come back my shit will be gone.
I disregarded him and went to my "workplace" (I'm actually more of an intern). one of my friends throws a flash drive at me saying "catch". It hits me to the head, he says sorry. He tells me the .jpg files I needed are on the flash drive.

I go back one after the workday is done and find out that my shit is gone. The bearded shirtless man is on my lawn teaching dogs how to swim.
>>
>>17857024
This. Wiping is fine for the little stuff, but when it's bad, it's really easier to use water and then use the TP to dry.
>>
>>17858533
W O W I thought I was safe leaving /mu/ for 10 minutes but then this fucker comes along
>>
>>17855380
Summerfags invaded /x/
>>
>>17857523
What is it with /x/ today that it's filled with wall-to-wall depressing shit?

Sorry about what you've been through tho that sucks. Something's gotta give... we need to brighten up this world somehow...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.