[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange and creepy "kids" youtube videos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
Alright so I was watching some dumb shit and I saw a shitty claymation video that had like 20 million views so I had to check that shit out. Beyond there, I saw some weird looking thumbnail for a "kids video" with a bunch of generic "kid-sounding" titles that were just a mish-mash of children's shows and shit. So from what I gather they're these videos aimed at kids and they feature shit animation and some weird shit, like in this one I'm watching there was an implied vore scene with the little pig dude. The millions of views are likely explained by the comments, which are all gibberish indicating it's bots for views. The thing that weirds me out is that there's thousands of these videos, all meant supposedly for kids, with weird hints at dark shit and I'm kinda spooked. The titles only get worse the further you go in, with shit like "Character gets trapped/hurt and cries" and shit like that and the thumbnails actively show the characters crying blood and shit. Also the shit animations are glitchy as fuck too. I don't know if this is a weird cult or something or just a ruse but I'm fuckin spooked man

I don't know why there are so many of these "children's videos" and I'm not sure if they're intentionally odd or what, although I doubt it due to the sheer number of videos there are. Nonetheless, if y'all could help me get to the bottom of this, I'd appreciate my curiosity not being the end of just me.

here's one of the videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVoTAbdX0w4
>>
File: unholy3.png (243 KB, 888x517) Image search: [Google]
unholy3.png
243 KB, 888x517
OP here, here are more screencaps from these unholy videos
>>
File: unholy4.png (327 KB, 896x554) Image search: [Google]
unholy4.png
327 KB, 896x554
>>
Must be some sort of scheme/scam some hackers use to get YouTube money I guess, no reason to be particularly spooped
>>
Does Smile Guide count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_h2G6QMMjA
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.