[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tribe of Dan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: vikingship2.jpg (49 KB, 300x363) Image search: [Google]
vikingship2.jpg
49 KB, 300x363
So I read a book a couple weeks ago about the Stone of Destiny, or the Scottish coronation stone that is rumoured to be the pillow of Jacob when he was spoken to by God in his sleep. I've since read that it's possible that the Tribe of Dan became the original settlers of Ireland and the original peoples of the Anglo Saxons, the Celts, the Picts, the Franks, etc. and even the early Greeks, and that the Tribe of Dan did in fact have paganistic rituals and was rejected for idolatry, explaining why this originally Abrahamic tribe could have developed these new pagan religions ripe for conversion to Catholicism in the middle ages.

I've also learned that Dan (meaning "judge") was excluded from the tribes saved in the rapture, and that their decedents were to be used to judge the rest of humanity and rebuild after the apocalypse.

This implies that Europe is actually of Judeo origin... and also that the Illuminati are the decedents of the Tribe of Dan.. and that the New Testament is the vehicle of the antichrist.. or at least the church is..

Does anyone have any knowledge or thoughts on this that they could share with me?
>>
>>17854488
double dubs checked.
>and also that the Illuminati are the decedents of the Tribe of Dan..
it's possible.
>>
Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.

Historyfag here, and the problem is you're going too far back for any actual "proof" of anything to be available.
>>
>>17856186
please share
>>
>>17854488
>This implies that Europe is actually of Judeo origin...

No.

It's not.

You're just buying into more of the same Jew bullshit that's been fucking up the world for over 2000 years.
>>
>and that the New Testament is the vehicle of the antichrist
the new testament is the where the concept of the antichrist originated, and every time the beast/antichrist is mentioned it's as a warning. are you suggesting this is some kind of reverse psychology or something?
>>
>>17856746
>reverse psychology or something?
Only as much as anything else in the new testament is.
>>
>>17854488
No, the Hebrews were not Proto-Indo-Europeans.
>>
>>17856778
>No, the Hebrews were not Proto-Indo-Europeans.
No, the Proto-Indo-Europeans were not Hebrews.
>>
>>17854488
Dan here haha suh dude
>>
>>17854488
>the eternal anglo being related to the eternal jew
Makes sense
>>
https://www.sott.net/article/263587-DNA-shows-Irish-people-have-more-complex-origins-than-previously-thought

>One of the oldest texts composed in Ireland is the Leabhar Gabhla, the Book of Invasions. It tells a semi-mythical history of the waves of people who settled in Ireland in earliest time. It says the first settlers to arrive in Ireland were a small dark race called the Fir Bolg, followed by a magical super-race called the Tuatha de Danaan (the people of the goddess Dana).
>Tuatha de Danaan
>Tribe of Dan

Also people from Ireland being already traced to Northern Spain. If you remember in the middle ages how easily the Muslims migrated from the Middle East to invade Spain and Italy, it doesn't make it inconceivable.
>>
>>17859796
i believe you OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.