[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for the Anon's from yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: astral trip.jpg (15 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
astral trip.jpg
15 KB, 640x360
Yo, I'm the dude who started >>17850297 this thing, just looking for the two dudes (though there may have been three, because that's how many I grabbed) who were looking for an astral trip, one called himself Curiosity.
>>
Oh, and if anyone else wants to discuss astral travel, I'm up for it
>>
>>17854486
I did say 18-20 hours later I'd be here, about 19 hours ago, so anytime now.
>>
Seriously? Where the fuck are you guys?
>>
>>
Chill, dude, work was busy. I'm the one you thought was in California.

moment of truth, now.

going for a smoke break while I wait.
>>
>>17854588
There you are. So how did you enjoy Heaven's Garden and Hell's Library?
>>
>>17854618
They seemed no different from the dreams I normally had. If you would, please describe the settings and some of the things that were said.
>>
>>17854641
First place I took everyone was the garden, random gazebos, lots of super-old trees, found an angel (not manifesting wings, just a weird cloak/cape thing) who had long gray hair, stubble, asked for a protective barrier, he sent us to a building at the edge of the garden along the outer wall. We went in, it was pretty dark, had to go through a maze of rooms before we found a dude with green glowing eyes (like no pupil or iris, just green) and short spiky hair that kept shifting through the rainbow, 2 pairs of pigeon-gray wings. Weird leather vest with a bunch of random gardening tools in the pockets, he did some mixing of herbs with a mortar and pestle, blew the dust over you guys, then we left. Went through a lot of crazy buildings in Heaven (basically a huge city) left through a side entrance of the pearly gates (they are in fact white, not gold) and went through a bunch of hell-fire fields (you guys were protected because of the powder) before we got to a river, which we crossed (river styx and Charon, hell uses the classics to separate them from the fields) and we wandered around (more large city, different motif) until we got to the library. I found each of your guys' personal records (they keep track of everything, good science) and showed your lives too you, then lead everyone to the practice field behind the library and made a bunch of crazy fireworks and other random shit for entertainment until everyone left back to their bodies
>>
>>17854694
How disappointing... I guess my search for someone or something legitimate will continue. Goodbye.
>>
>>17854641
Conversation always goes differently to each person, so it probably doesn't matter what you heard. They don't really "speak" to humans, they use a form of auditory telepathy, so you hear what you were able to understand of what they said in concept form. It's like your brain automatically translates what it should've been in words. Doesn't always work the way it should
>>
>>17854706
Sorry to hear you had a different experience, but I did mention that that could happen if your brain deleted the info, and I'd just be dragging around your subconscious. Stick with straight up science man, if this got deleted you might as well give up looking for answers in the metaphysical
>>
>>17854732
Yeah, that explanation doesn't fly. I've remembered very vividly being FORCIBLY pulled out of a dream by entities far worse than what you claim to be. Don't try to damage control, just stop. This, on top of not one, but two guesses at my location being WAY off (I'm nowhere near Mississippi, either.), you've just confirmed yourself as a fraud to me.

>telling someone to give up looking for answers in the metaphysical because they didn't go along with your roleplay
You should consider suicide. You aren't doing anyone any good.
>>
Hello, I'm not one of them but I'd like some help in astral travelling and am very interested.
Also I understand that powers take time and study but what sources are best for study? Any links/ book recommendations?
>>
>>17854788
I recommend you look somewhere else, because this person is a charlatan.
>>
>>17854694
Interesting. I'm not the anons you were dealing with, just a lurker that rarely post.

So there is records of all of us? Are they open source (as you found these guys records)?
I wouldn't be against that. I think all Humanity should be like a big family that shares everything together, the best as the worst.

Just by curiosity, could you actually find my records?
>>
is there anyway i can cast away an extremely fucking powerful Egyptian demon?

he was alive between 2700-1700(early dynastic- middle kingdom)

idk if im asking in the right place.
>>
>>17857402
>Update
i have a little more info if anyone can help,
>>
>>17857402
Are you living in a pyramid?
>>
>>17857402
Kek magic!

Also mouthpiece are you here?
>>
>>17858706
Bump
Mouthpiece what are you doing? Are you angry that the other anon treated you like a shitty charlatan or what?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.