[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demons are redonkulous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 6
File: sigil_of_ameth.jpg (956 KB, 1200x1169) Image search: [Google]
sigil_of_ameth.jpg
956 KB, 1200x1169
Seriously, I'm just really tired of dealing with crazies talking about shortcuts to power. I'll answer whatever questions I can, but there are no shortcuts.
>>
Ho do I get power??????
>>
>>17850305
Constant slow-ass study of how energy works. The more you understand, the more you can manipulate, and the more you can do
>>
>>17850297

How much dick so you suck?
>>
>>17850305
You gotta find a storm drain
>>
>>17850297
How can I get a particular person to fall in love with me? do I have to use spells, summon a demon or what can i do? I am looking at all my posibilities
>>
>>17850297
How do I convince you that you have too much time on your hands?
>>
>>17850322
Develop a likable personality and be less of a creep.
>>
>>17850314
Aside from social manipulation?

You can't really make someone love you, but you can train them like an animal to associate the feeling of love with you, so they think they love you and if you aren't a complete fuckwad, it'll reinforce itself.

First, get an item you'll be able to give as a gift and imbue it with as much loving energy as you can, then link it to yourself so it only acts when in close proximity to you, but absorbs and nullifies love the rest of the time to recharge itself. They'll think everyone but you sucks. Add in being decent to them, making sure they know you're interested but not pushing, and you should be set.

It's unethical, but its up to you
>>
>>17850324
Already done, I'm just dicking around watching Toonami and killing time for a few days until my chainmail supplies finally get here and I can get to work making jewelry
>>
>>17850336
oh wow such help... Really what a let down
>>
>>17850337
Make that to >>17850322
>>
>>17850337
>>17850347
I already tried this but yeah it didn't work. Hm I guess what I want is practically impossible
>>
>>17850297
kill yourself
>>
>>17850363

You first stupid
>>
>>17850362
If it didn't work, they don't have feeling for you in the slightest. It has to build off of something, otherwise they just think you're like a puppy they can't get rid of and leach the fun out of life. Actually making someone "love" you from scratch is waaay harder.
>>
>>17850363
HA, but I'm already dead inside
>>
>>17850367
No, just kill yourself you pathetic, deluded RPer. I don't care how, just end your life asap. You're nothing but a waste of resources.
>>
>>17850379
Then hurry up getting the outside to match. Might I suggest self immolation?
>>
>>17850380
I'm a different dude than >>17850367 and they might be an rp'er, but I'm not. I've been studying for far too long, like waffling between actually writing the second book or just saying fuck it, long ass time. I've mostly learned that you might as well just do shit the same way as everyone else because this isn't easier, and that there's not much payoff regardless
>>
>>17850372
they use to say they "love me so much" then they would say "i just love you like a friend" and yeah then he did things that made it look like i was more than that... So I am looking for something what will make this person fall in love with me madly, I am seriously considering goetia at this point.
>>
>RPing

kill yourselves plz
>>
>>17850399
You might have too. Give me a couple minutes and I can show you a solid summoning circle you can use, just gotta take pics and edit out a few add-ons for other stuff
>>
>>17850389
I responded to both to make sure I got the right one. If you are taking this OP seriously though, then the same still applies for you.
>I've been studying for far too long
What, might I ask, have you been studying?
>>
>>17850422
the paranormal, metaphysics, alchemy, a bunch of shit
>>
>>17850419
alright I'll be waiting for it... People have mention Prince Sitri might be ideal for the job but he is a demon of lust, I want a demon that focuses more on love. .
>>
File: summoning.jpg (21 KB, 234x237) Image search: [Google]
summoning.jpg
21 KB, 234x237
>>17850444
Put the sigil of the entity in the center, add a circle connecting the the bottom point and put what you offer in there, use a pendulum to communicate. Set.
>>
>>17850474
Like a figure eight, with the circle below being smaller
>>
>>17850477
Oh, don't put anything in the circle until you've fully negotiated terms, and generally the goetia prefer to be paid in blood
>>
>>17850474
>>17850477
I will try this on a friday, since it's the day of venus and I will also do it in the hours of venus. Perhaps it might give more accuracy. Thank you for this. I will take it from here
>>
>>17850438
>the paranormal
commendable
>metaphysics
I would hope you studied actual physics first
>alchemy
You should know that's been replaced by chemistry.
>a bunch of shit
also commendable.
>>
>>17850486
ALWAYS negotiate precise terms first, and make sure everyone agrees BEFORE you pay, they're tricksome bastards about accepting payment and then not doing shit if they didn't actually agree to help, just say what they WOULD do to help. Also, sorry for the shitty quality
>>
>>17850491
More like physics *too* and I've discarded more metaphysics than I've adopted because of physics. As for alchemy, I'm referring to the interactions of energies in chemicals, rather than actual chemistry that's trying to produce a new chemical, though I've been studying that too
>>
>>17850492
it's alright and yeah thats basic, i am fully aware of this. I've been studying goetia for a while now I know a few things here and there. but yes this is important, make sure everything is specific and speak my demands before I give them my offering. Thanks for the help I will post results when I do this.
>>
>>17850343
>Toonami
Xavier?
>>
>>17850499
I like you. I'll retract my statement telling you to kill yourself.
>>
>>17850344
Lazy fucking Creep
>>
>>17850509
aww thanks, thats the sweetest thing a guy has said to me :)
>>
>>17850505
Nope, OP. Every Saturday that I had access since it came back... 6? 7? years ago
>>
Tell us about hell and its demons.
>>
Why would a demon admit to there being a god, heaven, and hell?

What about all the other gods that came before monotheism?
>>
>>17850508
I'm still a little dead inside, so whatev's. The more I learn about whats out there the more disheartened I am about mankind's ability to fuck themselves, especially when I find out just how much of this shit is the same as shit we've already figured out, like the crazy monks in the Himalayas punching holes in stone, still requires just as much or more work as just building a drill and going at it. Most metaphysics is like that
>>
Any insight on controlling others people's will?
>>
>>17850522
I encourage you in your pursuit of knowledge, but would recommend not being so eager that you will believe the lies of strangers looking for attention. And as many ways man has to fuck themselves, they have just as many ways to raise themselves up.
>>
>>17850297
So you're a witch or something??

What can you do exactly?
>>
>>17850297
I'm training for amateur boxing and have ambitions about going pro, what demon could I contact or rituals I could perform to grant me the power to be energized by my suffering?
>>
>>17850518
>>17850521
Something like 85% of demons are just those gods that came before monotheism, or their servants and helpers, with the rest being ascended humans. The real old-ass demons that DIDN'T used to be humans are actually chill as fuck, no fucked up torture, just dudes who disagree with Christ. The ascended humans are some fucked up puppies, just going to show our entire species is a disease. Hell has three major parts, the fields, the offices, and the normal shit. The fields are the agreed upon place of pain that the angels basically sub-contract for, but the only reason it hurts is because hellfire burns away impurities. Impurities just boil down to things that cause, or are the result of, emotional or mental dissonance, so even a clear-headed psycho can walk through hellfire with no damage. It just distills whatever you already are, and the human psyche generally interprets this as full-body burning and torture if it had a near-death that actually encountered hellfire. If you're already as strongly you as you can be, its just a gentle warmth. The offices deal with sending the newly distilled humans (the ones that go through quickly enough that the worst thing to be burnt away is the actual memory of being burned) back into bodies on earth until we grow like seeds in soil. The goal is to turn us ascended to prove to the angels that nurture wins over nature, because "God"s only real purpose is to argue that our nature is the ultimate deciding factor of our fates. The last part of hell is just like a giant city or whatever where they all just hang out and try to understand existence
>>
>>17850337
how do you imbue something with energy? And how do you link it to yourself and modulate it to absorb and nullify love the rest of the time. Sorry I'm requesting to be spoonfed.
>>
>>17850568
Research bio-feedback and practice that for awhile, then shove your own energy into the object until it has none of its own and shape it into the idea of what it needs to be, then you kinda... lock it into place and leave the energy behind, disconnecting yourself from it
>>
>>17850565
Can you in some way prove that you are what you say you are?
>>
>>17850565
Interesting, how would one ascend?

Also, shouldn't the ascension of some of these "ascended humans" already be proof enough against "God?"
>>
>>17850576
thanks, also I'm this guy >>17850557 is there anything I can do occult wise to make me feel energized by my own pain
>>
>>17850533
None. You can suppress, but you can never control someones will. Best bet is to convince them you have, then they don't resist, but thats more psychological than mystical.

>>17850543
I'm what Terry Pratchett would call a Research Witch, I just want to understand. I can do anything I've researched before, which is pretty extensive.

>>17850557
Orobas, he's a complete and utter dick but he knows his shit.
>>
>I have power

Yes, the power of roleplaying on /x/
>>
>>17850582
I dunno, pretty much anything I could do quickly enough to be satisfactory could probably just as easily be pulled off with deception, so not really. If anything, the best I have for you is that I'm at least honest enough to admit I have no way of proving I'm not a complete fraud, at least that wouldn't sacrifice my anonymity.

>>17850585
Funny you should say that, the "God" in the astral didn't even make HALF the claims the bibles says, so even the God you'd find in heaven would tell you there is no "God" in the sense that the humans think the bible refers to with the all-powerful all-knowing crazy shit

>>17850590
Pain is just a signal sent by your brain to tell you that you've sustained damage, so turn it into fear, give yourself an adrenaline boost, tell yourself that now that you're hurt, if you don't do something RIGHT NOW you could die, then get pissed as fuck that this fuck would make you feel like that and go hulk-mode.
>>
God damn Anon, you have definitely instilled a thirst for more knowledge in me.

What is the astral? Is that a separate plane of existence from hell? How does our plane of existence relate to theirs? How do the beings in hell or any of the other planes communicate with you? Why do they communicate with you? What are their motives?
>>
>>17850585
Oh right, forgot about the ascension thing. Your soul just needs to grow until it can survive without a host body feeding it energy
>>
>>17850608
What if it doesn't have to be quickly? I'm sure you can see why I can't just take what some anon says at face value with all the deluded role players here. Even though I acknowledge the existence of the supernatural, I also acknowledge that people like to make up their own explanations for what it is and how it works, and try to pass it off as fact.

I do stay hopeful that I will eventually encounter someone who is legitimate in who or what they claim to be, though.
>>
>>17850621
Well...think of it like this: quantum physics demands 11 or more dimensions for half the shit we see to be possible, though I'm working on a hypothesis that only requires nine, but whatever. Think of the Astral as a different 3 dimensional set of space existing side by side with us, and when I say astral I'm referring to the home plane of all of these entities and souls in general. It's basically the afterlife, but through astral projection you can get there before you're dead. Once you're there you just communicate like they do, which is a form of telepathy. They're mostly driven by the pursuit of knowledge and trying to solve arguments. We're basically just the subject of a giant argument about how consciousness works.They still don't know for certain
>>
>>17850632
Alright, any suggestions or requests on something I could do at this distance?
>>
Even consciousness is a mystery to God and the demons of hell huh?

That's quite intriguing, I had thought about what consciousness really is during my younger years, I had found myself hitting walls looking for answers, to this day that holds true.

Who are "God" and the angels really though?
>>
>>17850593
Thank you very much friend

>>17850608
>turn it into fear
I could see that working too, but I like to try keeping a clear mind while boxing so I watch my opponent's moves effectively.
>>
>>17850655

Curious Anon here asking about astral realms. What are you able to do?
>>
>>17850659
Well its not so much that its a mystery to them, as they have too many theories and humanity is the test. God is just one half of a giant cosmic argument with the angels working for him.

The argument goes something like this: which is more important in terms of consciousness- the basic nature of the consciousness at its conception, or its ability to change itself over time based on its own awareness of itself? God says that even though nurture does play a part, the nature of a thing is more important, and Satan says the opposite.
>>
>>17850655
I don't know, what are you capable of? Had one person claim they could enter other people's dreams (he couldn't, though). Are you capable of that?
>>
>>17850676
>nature vs nurture argument
Isn't it both equally though? is there a faction that thinks that?
>>
>>17850664
Your subconscious already knows what to do, and the more you flood your brain with adrenaline, (as long as you can do it in training until you can direct it from outside the experience) the more your body will just take over and get efficient. The mind doesn't want to fight, so if its in one it wants it to end as fast as possible

>>17850669
I'm pretty much semi-permanently set 50-50 between here and there, and its basically like being here except here you're limited by muscles and matter, and there you're just limited by willpower and stubbornness. I just enforce my will on the energy around me to shape it into whatever I need, a chair, a pencil, whatever. I mostly just go to all the libraries and read everything, then fuck around in open fields for practice before using the skills here to test them
>>
>>17850655
Take me to this other plane tomorrow morning, i want to see it.
>>
>>17850693
only kind of, I end up becoming part of it as just another actor, or a passive observer, unless I'm actively trying to take over the thing, but then I wake up with migraines. Even so, if I went in, there's no way to know what was me unless I gave you a specific message that was so out of place it would've had to be me, but if you didn't know what it was ahead of time it'd just be confusing, and if you DID know, you could actively suppress it or be expecting it even if I wasn't there.... It's a crapshoot
>>
>>17850719
What if I can find you on this board again after, and you repeat the message to me? Or at least be able to describe what you observed in my dream?

If you could pull some poltergeist activity in my home, that would be acceptable. Just don't touch the electric keyboard, I already have something that likes to play with it on a regular basis to fuck with me. It doesn't talk, though.
>>
>>17850714
This... might be doable. I can show you around and then let you go back to your body, but You might have to be meditating so I can grab your spirit without it being traumatic and deleted by your psyche.
>>
>>17850729
Fuck it, I'll probably get a headache but why the hell not. Also, I might start putting a name on my posts... like this one
>>
>>17850729
Holy shit, you don't seem all that far away, you on the west coast? Northern California maybe?
>>
>>17850731
Can this happen during heavy sleep, since ill be coming from work+college test tomorros morning, if cant ill meditate.
>>
>>17850742

Anon, are you able to tell where I am? I would also like to come too, if it doesn't damn my soul or anything.
>>
>>17850748
It might, but the more deeply you are asleep, the more difficult it is to make sure you can remember it, otherwise I'm just pulling your subconscious around for a wild ride
>>
>>17850742
Way off, closer to the east coast. I'll accept the explanation of you being fallible for that. I can give SOME benefit of the doubt I'll be getting off work after this post, then be sleeping within an hour, maybe an hour and a half once I get home.
>>
>>17850752
Lets try this, ill write what i can remember in my dream journal
>>
>>17850751
As long as you're respectful, and I don't take anyone anywhere weird, it shouldnt be a problem. I'll stick with hell and heaven, and just the offices and fields part of hell. I'm having trouble... are you near Mississippi at all? I don't remember all the states off the top of me head, and mostly I just get a vague sense of direction and distance
>>
>>17850757
You know what'd be fucked up? the other guy is near cali, and YOU are near mississippi. It's pretty goddamned difficult to tell this many posts apart
>>
>>17850762

Well, certainly from what I've gathered, you are on the west coast. I am definitely towards the east, all the way in Asia actually. Right beside Hong Kong.
>>
>>17850769
Fuck, man. Either my radar is all fucked up or I just suck at locating
>>
>>17850773
All good, any instructions on safety and whatnot?
>>
>>17850699
You make a good argument. I'll try that out and at the same time contact Orobas, because why not double whammy. Thank ya!
>>
Alright, in about 2 hours I'm gonna try and pull everyone I can sense in this thread right now along with an astral trip, then sometime tomorrow, say about 18-20 hours from now, I'll be back on to see if anyone had a weird trip.
>>
>>17850781
Whatever you do, remember you have a body and stay connected to it, so you can return if you get lost.
>>
>>17850795
I feel a tinge of fear, what happens if I am unable to return?
>>
>>17850786
No problem dude, just try to remember to always get medical help after. Adrenaline can make you numb, and you might not feel really bad injuries.
>>
>>17850799
I'll make sure your tether is unbreakable, but if you let yourself get convinced you're lost and can't get back, it can become true. It could cause your soul to snap back into your body and shut you down as a traumatic experience your mind will refuse to allow again. You basically get cut off from projecting in the future. The mind will do whatever it thinks it has to to keep itself safe
>>
>>17850805

Thank you. I will try to be asleep in 2 hours. If I am unable to fall asleep by then...well, I'll try my best to meditate but I don't know if I'll be noticeable at all, I'm not too sure exactly how to meditate into a trance.
>>
>>17850805
Set up an alarm to wake me up an hour later, would that disturb anything?
>>
>>17850313
not op i am just chiming in to tell you your damned. this coulda been a good thread anon but you fucked it up three posts in. if u see this image @ some point things won't go your way in life. Maybe money maybe love, maybe mind, whatever happens it won't be a good day for you. but we are just role playing of course.

>a question for op: have you been able to perform any energy manipulation in the physical? telekinetic or something i guess is what i am asking
>>
>>17851385

Nice edge faggot, lmao
>>
File: 20081022-6624-jesus-wallpaper.jpg (89 KB, 926x695) Image search: [Google]
20081022-6624-jesus-wallpaper.jpg
89 KB, 926x695
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
>>
>>17850337
I once gave a guy a framed piece of artwork i had made for him and on the back of the mat (invisible unless he opens the back of the frame) I wrote a love letter.

It didn't work and now I'll be embarrassed if he ever removes the artwork from said frame, if he hasn't already.
>>
>>17851397
YES. you got me.
>>
>>17850297
have you had any experience with Chaos Ritual?
very interested in its accessibility, fluidity, and sense of humour
>>
>>17850565
>just some dudes who disaggree with christ y'all!

lmao stopped reading after that. youre a fucking retard and live in a fantasy world. just take your meds pls.
>>
>>17850312

how does energy work? this is a thread about demons and you mention energy, dos that mean demons are less like beings and more like conscious energy forms?
>>
>>17850565
..Hell seems prettyy nice!
>>
>>17851533
Ah, that might've been the problem, I forgot to mention it should be something they'll *have with them everywhere*

>>17853118
I probably could've phrased it better, but refer to the end of the post and you'll see what I was talking about, more specifically that it's just a giant argument of nature vs nurture.

>>17853145
Pretty much, yeah. They're kinda like an amoeba in that they just shape themselves however they feel like it and only their core "nucleus" is what really matters.It's basically their spiritual brain, though some hold it near where the body they show off would have a heart
>>
i dont want any power, just knowledge. How do i find someone/thing to talk to that i can believe. preferrably in person like summoning or meeting up.
>>
>>17850297
Dude. Can you put a spell on me where I lose weight and get a big butt? Also, what is it like there?
>>
>>17853680
That's a bit complicated

>>17853687
I could probably help you lose weight, but the only two ways to get a big butt are to exercise, or activate the fat cells there to overcharge storage, which would almost directly be cancelled by the weight loss. You might have to pick one
>>
>>17853680
Truth be told, there's a lot of bullshit out there, and most of it claims that everything else is bullshit, (like I'm doing right now) so meeting up might not work out the way you want. On the other side, real-deal face-to-face summoning takes a massive amount of effort, energy, and practice (which unfortunately I've never really bothered to do because for me a basic phone call [using a sigil] was enough) which itself practically defeats the purpose of using it to get knowledge.

Frankly your best bet if you REALLY want to know about this shit is to start with the super-basic pendulum technique and just work up from there, maybe invest in a book on astral projection (though there are unfortunately a bunch out there and not much to go on for which one will work) or just use the basics to lead to a person or group you feel comfortable with teaching you more. I would suggest the OTO but I actually kind of despise their exclusionary bullshit.
>>
>>17850297
>sigil of ameth
That's a Sigillum Dei, m8.
>>
>>17850324
That's a great reply. Sums it all up really.
>>
The new thread for the dudes from earlier is over here >>17854486
>>
>>17850399
Goetia won't work either, trust me it isn't meant to be or else it would be.. Stop wasting your life, and energy on someone that won't ever receive your love and return it the same way.. it's a massive waste of time and quite frankly will just ruin your life.. move on is what I'm trying to say as hard as it may be to move on that's all you can do other than just be miserable because it won't ever work.
>>
>>17850608
Who created the demons, angels, and god(s)? What is their end goal?
>>
File: 1460516324634.png (16 KB, 1224x792) Image search: [Google]
1460516324634.png
16 KB, 1224x792
>>17854975
LIFE LOVE JOVE JUPITER
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.