[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I had a dream that really fucked with me last night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Hey /x/

I had a dream that really fucked with me last night. A little background ,I've been getting into summoning and the goetia lately. Someone agreed to help me summon Sitri and make an agreement to bring me a girlfriend.everythings been good so far.

Onto the dream, I took a nap today. I mediated before hand. In the dream I'm in a field. I hear a helicopter coming and see it appear, then it turns into a serpent and comes after me, enters my body and begins controlling me.

I woke up instantly sweating and feeling weird.

I go back to sleep and I enter the same dream. This time a dwarf with a bow is there who said he'll protect me. The helicopter comes again, and I prepare to block the serpent from attacking me. It turns into a serpent, and again enters my body, taking control over it while I'm forced along for the ride.

What the hell could this dream mean? I am desperate for insight. I have been thinking about it constantly. Thank you
>>
File: !dreams.png (141 KB, 859x847) Image search: [Google]
!dreams.png
141 KB, 859x847
go to: >>17823573
>>
>>17853550
Bump. Ignore, no one reads dreams in that thread
>>
>a serpent awakens from something that came from the sky and crawls up into your body and makes you feel powerful

Why hello thar kundalini!
>>
>>17854851
Obviously you don't, but many other people do. We have a general for a reason, use it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.