[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matters of the heartless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Why is it that cults, religions, and other groups of reasonably responsible people, seem to want the world to end. A cleansing I believe it's called.Others think aliens are coming to take us to the great oneness.We are here to stay.
>>
>>17853044
They want it to end because it will then validate their nonsense.

We're here until we all inevitably kill eachother, the economic bubble will burst, and when it does, people will tear eachother apart and key nations will nuke eachother.
>>
We're already dead, we just don't know it yet.
>>
"Most of those people, it's not that they love God so much, it's that they love the idea of YOU burning in Hell for eternity." ~*~Rev. Ivan Stang
>>
>>17853044
If you haven't noticed already, everywhere you look there is more suffering than there is happiness. Also there is more wrong being done here than there is right. Everything is thrown out of sync (especially these days) and it's causing the shit to hit the fan. In other words, things aren't working out like they were intended to; we've become a failed "experiment". The main purpose of this "cleansing" is to just put everything out of it's misery and fix the problem that we've become. The highest people in power (governments/secret societies) have knowledge of this and are setting up for it as well. What do you think this whole "gun-control" agenda is for? It's so we don't have anything to fight back with, etc.

Also here is some info given to me by "higher sources": This "cleansing" is going to happen, and it's going to happen soon (within the next several decades) and it's meant to wipe out everything on this planet/put everything out of its misery. Just like Mars.

As for the aliens, "God" used them to create us, so "God" will use them to un-create us.
>>
File: 1463205710035.jpg (213 KB, 603x582) Image search: [Google]
1463205710035.jpg
213 KB, 603x582
>>17853397
>here is some info given to me by "higher sources"
>it's going to happen soon (within the next several decades)

Thanks for those hot facts, nerd.
>>
>>17853044
If everyone dies and it's just a small percentage of people left they get to have the world to themselves.
>>
File: Alex_Grey_Transfiguration3.jpg (428 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey_Transfiguration3.jpg
428 KB, 465x700
>>17853414
don't be afraid of death, it's basically the same process as being birthed, just reversed.
>>
>>17853044
>>cults
>>groups of reasonably responsible people
>>
>>17853462
And you know this how?
>>
>>17853516
it's virtually common sense. birth is being put into this world and death is being taken out of it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.