[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fringe topic that you're most afraid of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: skulls.jpg (198 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
skulls.jpg
198 KB, 500x681
Out of all the /x/ related topics which one scares the shit out of you more than anything and why?

For me it would have to be the Illuminati. I have studied way too much evidence to even question their existence at this point.
>>
I seldom come to /x/ and usually just look around and scoff, so I'm sorry if I sound like a cynical asshole or something.
But after looking around the internet for a while I basically concluded "the Illuminati" is just an eccentric way to call the Freemasons.
Which are, obviously, always recruiting among the world's elite, but aren't at the end of the day THAT spoopy.
>>
File: Blue Moon over the Black Cherry.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
Blue Moon over the Black Cherry.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
>>17853039
>I have studied way too much evidence
[citation needed]
Why would the Illuminati scare you? Have you done something to piss them off?

The government whose Constitution I have sworn to "support and defend" is what scares me. But like the Illuminati, I simply don't piss them off. I don't deal with that Anarchist chick (who moved from Ohio to Wisconsin) anymore and the cops don't fuck with me.

Pic Related
>>
fucking sknwalkers and similar monsters. I cry when i read half the greentexts on here
>>
can you link some of the more convincing pieces please?
>>
>>17853070
>The government whose Constitution I have sworn to "support and defend" is what scares me.

And who do you think controls the government?

Listen, the last thing I want to do is turn this thread into a debate about the Illuminati. I want to hear other peoples opinions about what scares them the most. Believe what you want to believe, I'm not here to convince anybody.
>>
File: 19630726_17748_01.jpg (344 KB, 640x808) Image search: [Google]
19630726_17748_01.jpg
344 KB, 640x808
MKULTRA because it's undeniably real and it's very possible that they still work on this kind of shit.
>>
>>17853116
Also they destroyed most of the documents so who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
Anything to do with chemical or biological weapons.

Absolutely terrifying.
>>
hauntings and inawoods stories
>>
>>17853089
>sknwalkers

my nigga.
>>
Alien/demon involvement with said illuminati/government.

Positive the elite works with other species for their own benefit.

I have personally seen Grey's before but I am unsure at this point if they're truly physical beings or something else.
>>
Dulce base with grey/human, animal/human hybrids, and malevolent greys. Also, that one time a human got the cattle mutilation makeover.
>>
>>17854440
You've seen Greys before as well? Neat. Share your story?
>>
>>17854448
I honestly do not like talking about it and any sane person would just say it's "sleep paralysis" or a "hallucination" but I know it wasn't.

>Wake up, feel something brushing down my arm.
>Can't move my body, just my eyes and head a little bit
>My vision starts panning down with this feeling of something brushing down my arm
>I see the covers are lifted and something is clearly under them with me looking at my dick.
>See Grey's head shoot out from under covers as
>Had this feeling that I was drugged or under some kind of hypnosis and wasn't supposed to be seeing this.
>Grey has my cum in some kind of large syringe looking like tool
>Didn't feel anything
>As soon as I looked into the greys eye I felt like I woke up again
>Check the time, it's 3am.
>Felt like I just got off, pee hole kind burns.
>Proceed to shit brix for the rest of my life.

Needless to say I didn't sleep that night.

Before this happened I had a UFO sighting which is common among abductee's.

Part of me doesn't want to believe it happened and that I'm just imagining it or dreaming it but intuitively I know it was more than that.

After this experience I became pretty paranoid about Grey's, so any experiences after this could very well be paranoid delusions but I'm starting to think that's just what they do, they mess with your mind and make sure that you sound crazy so it's unbelievable to those who haven't experienced these kinds of things.

My experience with them after this were pretty much just things like feeling their presence watching me, catching glimpses of them out of dark windows or in other dark places. But like I said, could just be paranoid delusion.
>>
>>17854494
Just don't think about them, they know when you do and that's when they come.
>>
>>17854446
Dulce was actually fabricated by the U.S government. Watch Mirage Men it'll make you unbelieve most of that UFO crap.
>>
>>17854494
>>17854506
This.
When you wake up at 3:33 that's when you know they took you. They like to mess with people mentally
>>
>>17854513
Youre half right. Its not they like to mess with you mentally, its you feel thats when they should take you.

Greys are just our cousins, they have the same universal laws and rules we do, they just understand them better.

>>17854494
Thanks for sharing. I have the unlucky fate to have two 4th kind encounters, both while WIDE awake.

Shit sucks man, I hope youre doing ok these days.
>>
>>17854440
>>17854440
You have not faggot.
>saw aliens
Yeah sure asshole.
>>
>>17854833
Not the anon youre responding to, but I am this guy >>17854519

I have seen Greys, in the flesh, twice in my life. Once about 30 feet away and the second time with touching distance.

They exist anon.
>>
Oh I don't know. I was very afraid (spooked) by this kind of thing as a child, but nothing scares me now. It's been decades since I've been moved emotionally or psychologically at all from anything as far as fear and feelings of dread concerning the paranormal
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 604x483
>>17853039
Well. I guess there are things you can't talk about here. Since when are MKUltra, Phoenix Project, and the Temple of Set's founder taboo topics?
Hmm... Must be careful
They're must be seriously watching now.
>>
>>17854519
Thanks anon, hope you're well too. Living with these kind of experiences is definitely alienating, no pun intended.
>>
>>17854833
I'm not trying to convince anyone, if you don't believe me, I really don't care.
>>
>afraid of the paranormal
Nah
>>
Yes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.