[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mysterious Call at 5 a.m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1018072721.jpg (30 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
1018072721.jpg
30 KB, 1000x541
>At friday night watching Drive with some friends
>After finishing, we go to our respective homes
>Just as I arrived a storm suddenly hits the neighbourhood
>I live in an apartment with my dad
>Play games and shit while enjoying the hardcore rain with some vidya
>Got tired and went to sleep around 1am or something
>Being sleeping at around 5 am (still dark in here, and kinda dangerous because Venezuela)
>Suddenly my phone ringing wakes me up
>WhatTheHeck.jpg
>The number has no name in the first place
>Answer all sleepy and hear a in someway familiar voice, but can't tell exactly who
>The sound is kinda trashy, with alot of interference, like having the mouth stick to the phone while talking
>"Come on man, open the door down here, don't let us die come on" says the voice all desperate
>"wait who is it?" I say but the call dies
>I'm too skeptical at the moment so send a message in case it's really urgent (I got friends that hang out really late at night and even more in weekends so who knows)
My phone has a issue that after turning on, it won't display contact name unless I open the contact list in the first place, so anyone calling won't know until I do that.
So the next morning I'm checking the contacts list to see if I had the number saved, it turned out to be one of the friends I was with earlier that night.
That happened on the night from friday to saturday, now on sunday I'm with them talking and asked my friend what the heck was that call at 5 am.
He then tells me this
>"Well I arrived that night, I had a blackout all night and my phone battery died out as soon as I arrived"
>"I actually had a bad feeling about that night, in fact my little brother (they share bedroom) went to sleep with my mom because he had that feeling too. I couldn't sleep at all until like 1 am because of that feeling"
In retrospective the voice even though familiar wasn't that similar to that of my friend, so it's really weird.
What do you think /x/?
Had similar phenomena?
>>
>>17852705

Hmm. Might of been a prank call? The alternative is that you were being lured out, for some reason. Though if that were the case, I would not be too concerned. Whatever it was, is at best, a mimic. A poor one at that.

I don't have any similar occurrences though, so I cannot assist in a more meaningful way.
>>
>>17852705
you got together with your friends to watch drive?
>>
>>17852775
Yes, why?
>>
>>17852705
From what I know of Venezuela, it was probably a wrong number and that person is dead now. Or, more likely that person's phone got jacked up by water (a little water in the mic will do it) which could also increase the wrong number possibility because slippery screens are a pain in the ass.
Or you were going to be lured out, murdered, robbed and possibly eaten.
>>
>>17852842
The phone number was my friend's and it's worth mentioning that he had a blackout with no battery on his phone at all.
And the voice in the call wasn't his.
>>
>>17852705
It was Chavez spirit
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>17852705
>What do you think /x/?
You are a Special Snowflake and are lucky to be alive OR your friend is fucking with you
>Had similar phenomena?
No
>>
Op
To add extra detail, the voice that called sounded with distress, like almost begging me to open the door as if his life was in danger. It sounded familiar but still I couldn't really say if it was any of all the people I know but for sure is not the same as my friend who owns that number.
Btw he was in a black out all night (could see that because I can see his apartment blocks from my house and it was all dark)
>>17852942
thanks senpai
>>
>receive wrong number phone call
>MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!
>>
>Venezuela
malnourishment can make you hallucinate OP
you are probably not even aware that you wrote this thread
>>
>>17853605
You really didn't read it, did you? the number was of my friend.

>>17853607
I actually eat often in difference of most of people.
>>
>>17853605
>"Come on man, open the door down here, don't let us die come on"
>Even as a wrong fucking number, that's pretty spoopy.
>>
>>17852730
This, sounds like a spoopy prank.

>be 13, too much free time because no school (summer)
>me and buddy are bored of vidya
>"let's do prank calls"
>"dude lmao"
>walk to a payphone
>pick number out of the phone book at random
>*RING RING* "hello?"
>choke back a sob
>"there's blood everywhere. It's... it's done"
>"who is this?? I'm calling the police!"
>get scared and run home
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.