[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somethings off with reality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 595x335
How can I know if everything is as it seems.

This is the only exsistence I know.

How can I know if it's real?
>>
>>17852640
Meth is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>17852640
have you ever had a dream you were so sure was real? what if you were unable to wake form that dream? how would you know the difference between the the dream world, and the real one?
>>
>>17852640
Punch yourself in the balls.
>>
>>17852647
>>17852646
>>17852645
Recently I was taking steroids for a severe allergic reaction in mouth mouth and throat.

I'm don't taking them now but somthing feels wrong.

Besides the fact that I know there's no proof so I know there's no reason to believe this.

But I've felt as though I've already lived the past three days. I can't see what will happen next but as soon as it happens I know, down to the smallest detail
>>
>>17852665
My*** mouth
>>
>>17852640
This is how:

It's not.
>>
>>17852665
>I can't see what will happen next but as soon as it happens I know, down to the smallest detail

Sound like you are experiencing a temporary neurological phenomena
>>
>severe allergic reaction in mouth mouth and throat

What's a 'mouth mouth'?

Sounds like you need to stop sucking cock.
>>
>>17852683
That's what I'm guessing.

It's very very strange though.

On one hand I know that there's no reason to believe I've lived these days before.

But on the other it really does "feel" like I have. I can't explain it.

And I'm not having any other mental issues. Everything is clear
>>
>>17852706
take drugs until you somehow align your deja-vu circuits perfectly and become Muad'Dib
>>
recognize that we are a part of the subconscious, a network of living beings connected to a larger membrane of illusion and reality, where information can travel freely between minds.
meditate, and just accept that whether or not this world does not matter.

and then try to wake up the wind fish
>>
>>17852640
Get out of your house and start talking to people instead of spending the entire day obsessed over topics that you like to pretend are real.
>>
>>17852665
> felt as though I've already lived the past three days
no fucking shit retard
>>
>>17852640
You can't, and that's the frustrating part. You will never know for sure if your existence is real as long as you give IG any thought like that. I mean, for all we know, this could be some sort of a life simulation and there would be no way for you to disprove it. Best way is to try not to think about it too heavy bit I know its frustrating
>>
File: carina_hst.jpg (38 KB, 650x483) Image search: [Google]
carina_hst.jpg
38 KB, 650x483
>>17852640

Ultimately you can't. There is a point where you have to make some basic assumptions, otherwise you literally get nowhere in life. This is what you experience. This is what you have always experienced, or at least it's what you remember always experiencing. Therefore this is reality, until further notice. It's all you have to work with, at least for now. There's probably no way for us to ever know for sure, and it doesn't really matter. We are bound to the laws of physics of the reality we currently find ourselves in anyway, and no matter what that will always be the case.

It's very possible that we all just came into existence this very moment, with all our memories and experiences intact. Maybe we constantly blink in and out of existence, and maybe things slightly change now and again. At least in quantum physics, there are elementary particles that are know to blink in and out of existence like that. Google Boltzman brains/babies. Given enough time, they can/will appear. Likewise given enough time entire Universes that are well into the advanced stages of their evolution could pop into and out of existence. Who knows? It is far less bleak than the scenarios cosmologists have come up with to describe the possible distant future of our Universe.
>>
>>17852645
Yes, it will take you for a ride. But only if you let it.

Also I'm tired of this meme
>>
File: 1466466464999.jpg (168 KB, 960x699) Image search: [Google]
1466466464999.jpg
168 KB, 960x699
Pinch yourself.

Are you awake or asleep?

How do you know your really awake?

How do you know you read what I meant?

Cant stand a goofy especially...

If you felt sensations such as emotion or pain then its real.
>>
>>17854934
drink bleach, bitch.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 450x360
You can't. Get over it and live your live the best you can and doing what you see as correct.

If it's the only existence you know and there's no way knowing if it's the only or true one, at least make it a good experience.
>>
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
>>
File: 8.21.11-stormy-sky.jpg (178 KB, 933x700) Image search: [Google]
8.21.11-stormy-sky.jpg
178 KB, 933x700
>>17854934
I'm afraid to pinch myself....
>>
>>17852640
Make your own tests
Question everything
Quietly
>>
>>17852646
You never made this question WHILE you were dreaming.
The exact moment that you ask yourself If you are in a dream, you already know what is happening
>>
>>17852907
EVERYONE READ THIS
>>
>>17852907
I did this. It didn't work. There was nobody to talk to about anything interesting or anything that mattered to me as an individual. It helped me understand what was wrong with reality though.
>>
>>17852665
>severe allergic reaction in mouth mouth and throat
had a little stroke there LMFAO
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 299x168
>>17852640
"I think, therefore I am."
>>
>>17856419
>I think
[citation needed]

Nice try, P-Zombie.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NY9VNZHZFEQ
>>
>>17856486
This comment made my life.

I can die now.
>>
>>17852640

Does it matter?

Imagine for a moment that all of this is just a dream. If you never wake up from that dream, is the waking world that you would never experience more real than the dream you experience for your entire life?

What if you were aware of it, but still unable to wake up? Would that make it more real for you than the world you experience? Would that mean that it devalues everything before it?

If it could be proven to you that none of this was real, would you want to know? Could there be any proof that would convince you?
>>
Stop taking tabs of acid
>>
>>17852640
Its not real. I see it as real as a dream. Dreams have a kind of reality but wouldn't really call it real; this is the same way.
>>
Surprised you don't think your reflection is the real you and you only pick up on things that the real you has just experienced
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.