[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible demon summoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: capture.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
/x/ I live with my parents and about 3 days ago I fucked with a Ouija board (I made a thread about it on /x/ too) I had no reply to any questions so being the ballsy faggot I am I put it under my bed and didn't say goodbye. Around a day after I started to get the feeling of being watched even as I type this I have the feeling of being watched. Earlier I went to the store came back and i had an email about someone logging into my google account but before that I was fucking with Debian linux in a vm so i shrugged it off and clicked the link. It showed a list of connected devices nothing out of the ordinary but I see that my tablet was signed in a few minutes before I checked and I know I didn't get a virus or anything. Also when I was fucking with the Ouija board on the thread someone told me about the Son/daughter of the sun being the good spirits or some shit and the son/daughter of the moon being like Satan or something and instead of asking for son/daughter of the sun I purposely asked for the son/daughter of the moon. /x/ Could I have summoned a demon?
>>
The Ouija board is still under my bed and I also store my tablet under my bed too.
>>
>>17852412
Ask it what it wants. If it's malicious, tell it that this is your house and it needs to gtfo. If it's friendly, talk to him and maybe you can put him to rest.
>>
>>17852412
>I put it under my bed and didn't say goodbye
yeah you basically left your wifi unprotected at a hacker convention.
>>
>>17852416
You could always burn the board.
Also, I doubt demons need a tablet to do their bidding...
>>
>>17852819
>burn the board
I'm no expert, but isn't burning the board the worst thing to do?
>>
>>17852869
>Thatsthejoke.jpeg
>>
>>17852412
What youshould do is get yourself a pdf copy of the lesser key summon a demon from there and have a epic fuckin demon pokemon style battle
>>
>>17852908

Oh, I get jokes!

<slinks away in shame>
>>
>>17852932
That roleplaying shit where you put annotiations of what you're doing below the text is the single most cringeworthy shit a man can do on an online anime dick rating site. You never kissed a woman have you you massive faggot ?
>>
>>17852945
wow, how'd you know? can you tell me what boobs feel like?
>>
>>17852930
My fucking god /x/ has saved me once again
>>
>>17852953
Bags of sand
>>
>>17852930

Oh my god /x/ should have a BattleBots March Madness paranormal summoning showdown
>>
>>17852959
wtf, what kind of boobs did you touched? your granny's?
>>
>>17852412
>thinks a demon was fucking with one of his online accounts
>believes paranormal entities are hackers

ouija is the fakest shit ever. Please tell me you didnt go to Toys R Us and wasted money buying a game made for children
>>
>>17852967
that would be awesome
>>
>>17852969
no it's totally real
they couldn't sell it in stores if it wasn't
that would be false advertising

that's how we know it's real duh
>>
>>17852968
Wow. Your new is showing you 2015 newfag.
>>
>>17852980
>failling for the bait
>>
>>17852976
Oh sorry. Didn't know i was stepping into a RP thread. I should probably just expect all threads on /x/ to be an RP thread
>>
>>17852953
>>17852959
>>17852968
>>17852980

Boob doctor here. Looks like you fellows are confused.

In Boob medical school it is demonstrated with medical certainty that all Boobs should feel like bags of sand.

Glad I could be of service.
>>
OP, you might as well just give it up. It's impossible to have a Ouija thread on /x/. Ouija triggers the shit out of the Fedora crowd, they'll spend hours shitposting the thread to death. Don't bother trying to talk to them, well, I mean you can if you want. But it's a waste of time. Sorry, but Ouija threads are doomed from the get go on /x/.
>>
>>17852995
>being this desperate to believe in ouija, a childrens game

Have you ever tried to see if it was actually fake instead of full on jumping on the band wagon?
>>
>>17852969
I don't beleive that they're hackers, I've seen many threads where someone has reported they're computer doing shit when no body is on it (The I AM GOD thread from a while back for example) and i left both my tablet and the ouija board under my bed and i thought that someone from it could have accessed my tablet
>>
>>17853021
use the board to contact the tablet user
>>
So I tried using the ouija board to contact it no reply then I said
>Fine fuck you and your pussy shit
>>
>>17853077
Interesting. Go on
>>
>>17853087
Thats it nothings happened since
>>
>>17852412
I tried a Ouija board once. Met a ghost named Ed. We did it at my friend's house, and she says she still has weird shit happen. He's a friendly one though, just does some hi jinks like moving her bras.
>>
>>17853094
Go on.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.