[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zombie movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1w2d2d.jpg (716 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1w2d2d.jpg
716 KB, 1024x768
Is this even /x/ related? Idk. What's your favourite zombie film? Anything and everything
>>
>>17852252
My kind of thread.
My favourite zombie film would have to be Return Of The Living Dead for its sheer autistic plot, strange humour and amazing soundtrack.
The original Dawn Of The Dead is amazing as well, same with Night Of The Living Dead 1990s version that Tom Savini directed.
>>
>>17852295
>Return Of The Living Dead
wow that really is autistic lol
>>
>>17852438
5th wave [implant zombies]
slither [worm zombies]
really good

i am legend, 28 days later, dawn of the dead 2000

wwz looks tight i havent watched it yet

pretty much anything with a budget

outbreak and the mist and the host were good horror survival movies but no zombies
>>
28 days Later is classic

also liked
i am legend
zombieland
pontypool
sean of the dead
world war z

and ill be watching 'dead snow' soon. has anyone seen it?
>>
>>17852511
leaving my list for later, not recommend but extinction and carriers looks tight

extinction
carriers
dead rising watchtower
the walking deceased
>>
28 days later isnt a zombie movie. they dont eat people they beat the fuck out of them and at the end they starve to death.
>>
>>17852438
All joking of its shit everything aside, the plot deep down that the zombies are literally unkillable except for burning and acid is terrifying
>>
>>17852565
Dead Snow is pretty good, second one is as well so I'm told though I ain't seen it.
Outpost is another great nazi zombie one but it's not the traditional zombie plot.
>>
>>17852511
WWZ is kinda shite, waaaay too much CGI for my liking. Great concept though, I'd say the book is amazing.
>>
>>17852752
Really? It's literally impossible though. I mean, biologically. If you behead it and it still wanders around, then it's not possible.
>>17852791
>Dead Snow
I got some good laughs from that one. Good movie tho
>>
>>17852803
I'm well aware it's impossibru but the idea behind it give me a bad case of the willies if you know what I'm saying.
I mainly love ROTLD for its characters and soundtrack mainly anyways.
>>
>>17852635
good suggestions, thanks
>>
File: TheRev.jpg (19 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
TheRev.jpg
19 KB, 182x268
>>
Always wanted to watch the whole "of the Dead" series by Romero.
Is there a correct order to watch them?
>>
>>17852956
Night, Dawn, Day, Land. It's the chronological order to me to watch them in, the originals anyways not the new ones.
>>
File: Have_A_Squirt.gif (2 MB, 234x169) Image search: [Google]
Have_A_Squirt.gif
2 MB, 234x169
Anyone know the name of this one?
>>
>>17854462
Slumber Party Massacre II
>>
>>17852511
WWZ gets too much hate.
>>
>>17852635
>>17852835
Carriers doesn't have any zombies, it just has a disease. Nothing else. It's not that good of a film, either.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.