[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Identify This Entity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: onmywall.jpg (504 KB, 575x620) Image search: [Google]
onmywall.jpg
504 KB, 575x620
Hi /x/, please help me identify an entity I believe I witnessed. I awoke 2 nights ago to find a dirty, dingy, and unkempt woman crawling on her hands and knees on my wall. Upon making eye contact she screamed very loud at me. I don't believe it was sleep paralysis as I was able to sit up and turn on the lights, to which she went silent and vanished. My dogs had been barking all night and walking up and down the halls outside my room, and began barking loudly after this. They continued barking into the morning, when they are usually restful during night hours. Any ideas what this could have been? Thanks

Pic somewhat related, the woman looked like her except dirty, unclothed, greasy black hair (looked crudely cut), and rotting/decaying teeth.
>>
>>17852245
you live in a house?
>>
>>17852254
Yes. I would have believed it was a very mentally ill homeless women had she not been on the wall, screaming so loud, and vanishing.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 700x674
>>17852245
>What exact time did this happen?
>Why no photograph?
>Why did you wait 2 days to post?
>>
>>17852307
Thank you for your inquiries.I laid down and shut the lights off at 2 AM (night owl) - this event occurred a little after 3 AM.

I'm sorry I don't have a photograph, I was unnerved to say the least and was startled after the noise it made.

I was originally going to move on in life, try to forget it. However after getting no sleep last night and finding myself a little anxious as the sun begins to set now, I was hoping have more information would give me a certain closure.
>>
Not very specific description, could be anyone or anything. Maybe someone who passed away long before your time in the same house, not leaving for a special reason?
>>
>>17852337
My apologies friend, I remember it very vividly but I think I described it to the best of my abilities. There was an old couple who passed away in this house, but I've never seen or heard anything like this before this night despite living hear for over 5 years.

Also I wouldn't imagine this to be the old woman - the woman I saw looked young, with a fair bit of grime and dirt but very pale and soft looking skin. Her face differed however, being contorted and more aged.
>>
Bumping for more opinions. Please share any similar experiences, as they may provide insight
>>
>>17852307
This man is the real investigator.

>>17852245
Alright. Are you certain you were awake? You had no secondary awakenings? (As a sleep-walker, I've woken up in weird places after horrible dreams.)

Personally, if you are really that scared, just sleep with the lights on. Most things that go bump in the night do not care for light. That said, I would consider the fact that perhaps you were still just drowsy.

Anyway. I recommend doing an indepth investigation into your own personal history along the history of the home. Anyone who was wronged, died prematurely, or has strong feelings are all potential targets.

Here are some important questions:
-Did your dog awaken you with barking, or did he only start barking after the lights went on?
-Have you seen her since?
-How close was she?
-Do you experience frequent nightmares, or have other normal sleeping problems?
>>
>>17852593
Good questions, my answers may explain some more of my thinking and why I chose to bring my inquiry to /x/.

I am quite certain I was awake. I have lucid dreamed many times, had many hyper realistic dreams, and find myself in sleep paralysis around once per month. I do not fear sleep paralysis, I can escape it relatively easy and have not had any hallucinations in it since I was a child, which combined with the fact that I did not feel I was in it has lead me to believe (despite my rationalizaton attempts) that I was awake.

To answer your questions:
My dogs had been barking through the night. They were unusually rambunctious, barking and pacing around the house when they are always sleeping at this time. They were barking intermittently, and got quite loud after I turned the lamp on next to my bed. They resumed acting normal in the morning.

This thing, I have not seen since this brief encounter. The wall it was on was directly across from the direction I was sleeping, about 6 feet away.

I almost never have nightmares, it's been months since I can recall one, which has made this very peculiar for me combined with everything else. Besides enjoying some occasional late nights I have no sleeping problems.

I will start digging through the history of the house.
>>
It cant be a normal ghost since they're supposed to act like people.

-Did this entity look in anyway like it was deformed?
-Have you done or noticed something that may have triggered this even?

If yes, it just may be a ghost that was done wrong.
I believe it is a:
Shadow Or Hungry Ghost
If not, it is most likely some demon
>>
>>17852680
Okay. In that case, I would think it was observing you. I theorize that it is not at the moment dangerous. At worst, it is scoping you out for a reason beyond my comprehension.

I believe this due to the fact it had gotten so close. Most violent creatures will want you to fear them discreetly, building it up and feeding off it. In a crescendo kind of manner. This one seems almost passive. Especially given it was the first of any interaction you can think about. As a result, it does not seem pheasible for a being that is looking to terrify or frighten you to be so powerful if you have not yet been aware enough of it to feed it.

I also think it's an observer, due to the fact that the dogs were rather antsy through the night, rather than that one point. In fact, I don't think it actually left, so much as just hung back again. If it had left, the dogs would of stopped barking. Much like how if a car drives by, the dogs calm down not long after it leaves sight.

I suggest you're fine. If the dogs start barking again, leave on the lights as that seems to keep it away. Though I undoubtedly think it's not violent. I hope this helps. Keep up the research though, it may be useful.
>>
Bumping out of interest
>>
17853144# is me.
Sharing a similar experience to see if it can help.
This story has 2 ghost that i have seen: The Kind Lady and The Drunk Man
So one night I woke up to see a man who appears drunk staring at me. After he noticed me he walked out and disappeared. 10 Years Later in the same house new residents reported a man who looked drunk and the lady requested to light a candle and poof, the ghost left. I assume they passed on to another world.

The Ghost you have may be asking for something but cant say anything. Watch out, the current ghost may get some assistance from another to speak as the drunk man who couldnt speak.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>17852245
Well you see
Some people are assholes
Ghost are people
Some dead fucker was bored with being dead so he haunted your house
Also the real question is why didn't you check your house when your dogs started behaving like you had intruder in home
>>
I've had a similar experience with a very similar entity that looks like the picture. Woman in a white dress, kind of dirty. I woke up in sleep paralysis staring at the ceiling, at the corner of my eye I could see he laying right beside me. I started to get frightened and my body began to turn facing her. Once I was facing her, her head turned to me and her mouth opened wide and she screamed in my face. I got out of sleep paralysis and nearly shit my pants. Never had an experience quite like that every again, still kind of scares me.
>>
>>17852245
Has anyone mentioned a banshee yet?

OP any Gaelic links to your family or your house?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1180x842
Wtf nigga i would have burned that mutha fucka straight yo. I aint living w crazy ass homeless hoes. Smh
>>
>>17855287
Wordi
>>
>>17855287
Homeless people can't walk on walls like spiderman. We're talking about an entity not a joke man.
>>
>>17855287
>Wtf nigga i would have burned that mutha fucka straight yo. I aint living w crazy ass homeless hoes. Smh

i'm not sure i understand "burned" in this context.
are you alluding to a firearm or perhaps to the use of some type of incendiary device?
are homeless prostitutes a problem in your community?
>>
>>17852245
When you find info about the house, Please share it with us! It will help us to crack this.
>>
>>17857194
Smh bro junkies be crazy on that godamn crystal meth got them climbing up my walls tryna get my tree fiddy I'm with the other dude woulda capped that hoe talking bout crazy ghost tweakers bout to get blasted
>>
>>17857929
Please, if you're not going to help the OP, stop posting your trip stories.
>>
any anons know anything about a lady following me? This has been copy and pasted from a while back so excuse some of the waffle
When I was 16 I went to visit my grandparents in their home. They currently live in a beautiful parish house. The first night was good. The problem started however when I went to bed. I was in a room by myself and of course this being the countryside it was pitch black. Now I've never really been bothered about the dark but this night felt sinister. I thought to myself "fuck it" and rolled back over to sleep. Of course I had a nightmare but when I woke up I was for the second time in my life in sleep paralysis. Not only that but I was hallucinating. In front of me was a face of a woman that seemed to be made of shadow, if that makes any sense. The different shades of her face were made from different shades/ consistencies of shadow. She was screaming silently at me about 1" from my face and her face was covered in blood, least that's how it looked like made from shadow. All I wanted to do was punch her in the face to get her away from me like a fight of flight response. So I eventually regained control of my limbs and she slowly melted away into nothing and so I continued about my day.

gonna keep posting, copy and pasted again so no green text
>>
>>17858098
The day we had planned included a car boot sale as my nan and grandfather make a lot of their money in the antique business. We split up, me with my nan and grandad with my mother and again we had a good day. When we got back to the car though my grandad had bought a painting. My Nan had a look at it first and said "she's gorgeous" so then they showed me. The feeling when I saw her again is hard to explain. It's like when you're at the top of a rollercoaster and it drops and you get that sudden lurch in your stomach. That was what I felt when I saw her. The woman in the painting was the exact woman I saw in the morning, only this time made of colour not shadow (and not covered in blood). She was however beautiful, with long red coloured hair and a white dress but her smile told a different story. It was the kind of smile a snake might give you before it bites.
>>
>>17858098
All stories about a similar experience have same details about the entity, if those with a similar experience and you figured something out, please help out!
>>
>>17858106
told them instantly "get rid of that fucking picture; It's bad news. They didn't understand why at first but, both grandparents believing in the paranormal (My grandfather the day before had given me a Tarot reading, explaining that I was gonna have a scary few days, but everything would be alright in the end) knew that I had picked up a bad vibe from the thing. I asked them for the provenance of the piece and they told me that it had actually be found in an abandoned/ burned out pub, but was found unscathed blocked into the chimney wall and facing away from the house.
>>
>>17858098
Think it might be a hungry ghost? Can someone who has the issue atm make a test? Leave out a food offering such as fruit, Thanks.
>>
>>17858110
To cut an already long story short, I had a very terrified night trying to sleep that night thinking about her face but nothing came of it. However I have been visited twice by her, one time again covered in blood and the last time with a another smile on her lips. I recently told my dad about these occurrences at which he instantly picked up on it and said "gorgeous red hair and a white dress?" before I had even given my description. I simply nodded and asked him how he knew. He simply responded with "She's visited me too" Not sure if I believe my dad but he looked sincere so i'm gonna throw it in there anyway. The painting has since been sold for the price it was paid for (It was likely worth more) But when I asked my Grandad he said "with those things you give it away for what you gave for it, I thought the picture was quite nice at first but after your reaction it didn't feel right." Not seen her for a few years now, but when the thought does crop up in my mind I do end up sleeping rather lightly. Also, there were dogs in the house and none of them started barking at any point in the visit, it was just me spooked out. Another point to note is that a weird thought popped into my head straight after my initial visit and has since stuck with me: Don't name her. Anyone have any ideas? It's something that has confused me for a while now.
>>
>>17858119
Doubt she'll ever come back, but i can try tonight/ tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (514 KB, 1800x1717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514 KB, 1800x1717
>>17852245
It was God trying to tell you in an interesting way That the way you are is irritating to it.

This is all the Canadians fault. They were trying to interface with the universe and pissed off the universe. Now it's releasing demonic entities on earth to bother people.
>>
>>17852245
Hey OP, You alive man? No recent updates from you. Don't leave us hanging!
>>
>>17858161
Fuckin' syrup nigs, it's the only explanation that makes sense. So how do we turn of God's hate boner for us?
>>
>>17858161
Can you make a thread to explain this a bit more? If you're serious about it, it may help.
>>
>>17858157
Gonna get some sleep now, will be back in 5+ hours, i'll answer any questions then if threads' still alive.
>>
Please guys keep bumping
>>
>>17858282
We wish to keep this post alive, we're honestly are trying to help the OP.
>>17585157
Thanks for considering it.
>>
A bump, for more opinions.
>>
>>17853197

Not OP, but if it's an observer why would it show its self in a fully formed apparition? As well as be crawling on the wall/start screaming?
>>
>>17858187
Just don't name it, nigga. Also, sleep nude in case she rides you again. You'll be able to scare her off with your erect phallus or you'll end up sexing her; it's a win-win (a win for her, too, since she appeared to men in your story, so she's clearly looking for the D).
>>
meth.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>17854763
sweet fuck thats gonna give me nightmares
>>
>>17858418
She's got a funny way of trying to get it.
>>
>>17858418
Could you kindly Fuck Off? You're doing nothing related to the post. No body cares about your shit jokes. Help identify the entity or leave.
>>
>>17860506
I had an experience where I woke up in the middle of the nightand I felt a force so dark, and it moved ●through● me. I could feel it in my head. I was distinctly paralyzed and the first thing that came to me was "in the name of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus" I held out my hand and kept *pushing* and after a little while it was gone. But the way it felt and the euphoric feeling I had when it passed through is incalculable. Anyone know anything?
>>
>>17860564
Doesnt sound similar. Make a new thread? I'll be glad to help out.
>>
Bump for more experiences
>>
>>17852245
What did you see in her eyes in that one short moment where your eyes met?
>>
>>17853144
That's what I was thinking it sounds like an Onryō.
>>
>>17854925
If we can't decide on anything, i think you would be right. Other stories are a bit more complex. Could just be a normal banshee.
>>
>>17862509

>White burial kimono, shiroshōzoku (白装束?) or shinishōzoku (死に装束?)
Wild, unkempt long black hair
Face make-up consisting of white foundation (oshiroi) coupled with face paintings (kumadori) of blue shadows (藍隈 aiguma?) "indigo fringe", much like villains are depicted in kabuki make-up artistry

Uses the right description, long black hair and unkempt
>>
>>17852245
Bump.
Hey man, we cant keep this post up forever. Any info?
>>
>>17858187
Any updates on your test for the ghost?
>>
Ded
>>
>>17852245
just a demon trying to scare you and harvest your energy
>>
Ok op i looked into it. You encountered a wandering ghost. There is something on your property that attracts entities. I feel like its something rotting or decaying. Also feel a depressing heavy feeling. I will do aninternet cleansing for you.

Ok i tried And man there is some dark energy in the soil. Like its cursed by native americans. Bet some shit went down. I am gonna cleanse the whole area. Hope it works.
>>
>>17852245
I recall sometime ago reading about religious judaic cabalists, during their venture into the shadow land encountering a female witch-like entity hovering over them in their sleep. I'm trying to search for that piece on the internet. I have yet to find it. Maybe that can be the pinnacle starting point to your answers.
>>
>>17868144
I recall the Judaic Cabalists playing with magic. It could be a product of that. Don't fear it. Say a prayer and know that if it can hurt you, you can sure as hell hurt it.
You probably have messed with magic, so just apologize to the entities and don't do it again. They'll be less tormenting and will eventually fade away.
>>
Hello, OP here. Sorry for my extended absence, I've been caught up with current events in my life. I thank everyone who has contributed and attempted to help me.

Dogs have been very agitated recently, continuing to stay up and bark during the late hours of the night, and pace around the house. However I have not seen anything else peculiar and feel that whatever I saw has ventured elsewhere. But I must add I have only slept 3 out of the past 6 nights, and the sleep was restless in the same (now dimly lit) room.

>>17854925
>>17863555

Half my family has Gaelic roots. Not sure if that is related. I've have looked into banshees, they herald the death of family members? No one has died yet, to my knowledge. The history on the house is nothing out of the ordinary. Old folk, the husband passes and shortly after the wife follows. The property opened up for sale shortly after.

>>17863614
This matches the description quite well. Though I'm not sure why a vengeful spirit would take interest in me.
>>
>>17868372
Maybe just a ghost looking for its way, i once had a ghost that left after noticing it. It ment no harm, it was just passing through.

Great to see the ghost didn't eat you up. Thanks for the update, it will help us to identify the entity for sure!
>>
>>17868201
If you know nothing about the ghost, d o you think maybe its there because of a previous owner? Like you said: its a normal house but maybe the pas owners didn't want to say anything.
>How long have you been living there?
>>
Pretty sure it was your mom.
>>
>>17852245
>>17854763
Okay, I´m going to try and keep this as short as possible.

I´ve had 2 encounters with a similar entity (or maybe the same one, who knows) and my girlfriend too.

First I had this weird dream. I was in an apartment with a couple of other people who I can´t describe. There was this strange book and we where talking about it and that we should not open it because something really bad could happen. Obviously I opened it because I was curious. And there was a picture of this young-ish, dirty woman with long dark hair, screaming at me on the first page of this book. I closed it instantly in shock. I went ahead to tell the others and we where all standing in the living room as suddenly there is this loud rumbling noise coming from the kitchen. Then silence. After what seemed to be 10-20 seconds, we where all watching towards the living room door and it´s dark corridor, she walks by in the corridor, staring at us with an abnormally open mouth and it´s silent scream. Then I wake up.

(To be continued)
>>
>>17869019
>>17869019
(Continuation)
Now here comes the interesting part. 2 weeks later:

It´s beging to get dark outside and I´m lying on my couch with a huge headache. But not really sleeping, just kinda staring at the table and thinking about stuff.
Suddenly I have this frightening feeling of an evil presence. I can´t move. "This must be sleep paralysis", I´m thinking to myself. Just as I notice that my back is feeling really hot I realise that someone is holding me, like in a spoon position (I was lying on my side). I try to move once again but then I finally notice this hand holding my arm really hard and the breathing on my neck. I try to scream but I can´t. I don´t know how to describe it better but it was as if because I realised that something or someone was holding me and it kind of noticed that now I was aware of the situation. That´s when it decided to show itself. It leaned over me from the side and there was this horribly distorted face of this young woman staring at me with this open mouth and then saying: "I won`t let you go now!" I began to scream again and the grip on my arm got even stronger but somehow I managed to get free. And ... it was gone. I didn´t wake up. I was awake. The part of my body which I was lying on was ice cold. It was winter at the time and my windows where open, so that was a normal occurence. Expect my back, neck and the arm where hot. Like really hot. The spot where she grabbed my arm specially… Two weeks later she started haunting my girlfriend in her dreams. Multiple times. I hadn´t told my girlfriend any of it until she told me about her dreams, describing the very same entity… After that nothing.…It was as if this entity was just passing by. I´m not sure if this is helpful at all, but it reminded me a lot of my own story.
>>
>>17853197
Not OP but I hope you could answer me a question since you are knowledgeable on the subject. I recently minded a friends puppy for about a month. My childhood dog who I grew up with passed away 3 years ago and I haven't gotten a new dog. Whilst minding this friends dog I bonded quite well with it, when a bond was developed I had some strange experiences. I felt something grab my arm while I was sitting down once, no one was home and the dog was in front of me at my feet. Another time I felt something touch my foot when I was in my house. Could that be my childhood dog? The arm grabbing was weird though as it felt like a hand, could have been a tail though
>>
>>17852245
I've been through something like this. So many stories, and they're draining to tell. I've told some of them on this site before but they are mistaken for the usual made-up dreck.

Anyway, I had such terrible sleep and had to become nocturnal because of it, and while I tried cleansing, praying, burning sagestuff etc, the only thing that helped was when I moved out.

That was in this dinky little place near Stillwater, Oklahoma, and I can only imagine that there was probably more than one curse on the land against the whities. I'm a whitey, so...

As far as identifying it goes, I have had an experience with one demon, which this is not. And the demon looked through me. Like it knew me and was scornful of me. As though I were powerless, and it shook me to the core. Ghosts, they tend to look but they can't perceive as much maybe? So I'd think about that when you remember this entity looking at you.

And given that the house has a bit of age and a married couple in its past, a poltergeist may not be out of the question.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.