[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need to know why the star of david is considered as evil by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: starofdavid.jpg (598 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
starofdavid.jpg
598 KB, 400x400
i need to know why the star of david is considered as evil by a lot of people.

can you find the origin of this symbol with me /x/?

i ever thought this star represents the unification of male and female energy and i can't see what's wrong with this. especially because a lot of jesus pictures represent the same theme with his hearth glowing and a halo around his head
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 191x264
>>17851627
>why the star of david is considered as evil by a lot of people
[citation needed]
By whom is it considered evil?
>>
>>17851634
people who connect it to rempham and saturn/cube worship. i can see where they come from since the hexagon represents a cube in 2d perspective and other geometry people.
thanks for bumping but i would appreciate it more if you had something to tell
>>
>>17851627
>can you find the origin of this symbol with me /x/?
The keys of Solomon and Jewish Kabalistic practice.
>>
>>17851646
>people who connect it to rempham and saturn/cube worship.
And how many people would that be?
>i can see where they come from since the hexagon represents a cube in 2d perspective
You what now?
>and other geometry people.
Who are the geometry people?
>thanks for bumping but i would appreciate it more if you had something to tell
Ayy lmao!
>>
is the star of david even actual Judaism?

wouldn't that sort of symbolism be outright paganism?

i've never known God to testify to this symbol. I have known of God to testify to the Cross of Christ. God also testify that Jesus Christ, the God of the Christians, is the Messiah of the Jews
>>
>>17851682
It was the symbol some ancient fuck, cant remember who, but I think Israel, had on his shield. It isn't divine, it's mundane.
>>
>>17851657
what's the connection of them?

>>17851669
how should i know? shill somewhere else
>>
File: Chariot_shadai.gif (47 KB, 571x633) Image search: [Google]
Chariot_shadai.gif
47 KB, 571x633
>>17851692
>what's the connection of them?
the jewish Occult. im not going to spoon feed you every detail.
>>
>>17851696
just want some infos i can work with. it's a lot more questions than answers
>>
>>17851692
Do you even understand what shilling is?
>>
File: 1320396829307.jpg (119 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
1320396829307.jpg
119 KB, 520x390
>>17851699
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=origin+of+the+star+of+david

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Keys+of+solomon

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+Kabala
>>
File: 1403645994782.png (63 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1403645994782.png
63 KB, 625x625
>>17851627
>poorly disguised bait thread started by /pol/
>>
>>17851758
now thats a stretch.
>>
File: tmp_22005-images(13)282741886.jpg (3 KB, 92x92) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22005-images(13)282741886.jpg
3 KB, 92x92
>>
Because it is not the Star of David and never was it is the star of remphan which is the Babylonian name for Saturn Saturn is the Greek name for Satan the Star of David as you call it is properly referred to as a hexagram as in when you place a hex on someone it hasn't been used for millennia to direct malevolent energy at people Halloween Druids would paint a hexagram in Blood on the doors of people who did not offer a sacrifice to them and that hexagram with all the demons who to torment
>>
>>17851682
You have to understand the vast majority of Jews came from Khazaria , which was a pagan Nation it's people we're so violent and so deep into ritual practices including sacrifice and cannibalism that the king declared a religion of the land he chose from the three prominent faiths and chose Judaism which only have tens of thousands of practitioners at the time what's Judaism was declared the official religion of khazaria it gave millions and millions of followers however the people weren't ready to give up their Pagan ways and gods so the tell mood being the official doctrine of the Jewish faith was reproduced by the khazarians as the Babylonian talmud which is why there are two Talmuds.

To this day the Babylonian talmud is what is taught at Hebrew school
>>
File: download (34).jpg (6 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
download (34).jpg
6 KB, 348x145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR3fSL9WMdg

The most important thing about the symbolism of the star of david is that everything in this universe has a cost.

That is because this universe is dying but enough about the metaphysics.

Basically every high is bought with a low.

If you pay attention we are all trading pain for pleasure.
The smart ones get others to trade their pain for their own pleasure.
>>
>>17851627
The star of "david" has nothing to do with david.
Its original name is the star of remphan, a cannanite god.
It was taken by the jews as a symbol when king solomon betrayed god for other gods.
After that it was called the seal of solomon.
Only relatively recently did it start being called the star of david.
>>
Do you fuckers actually want to tell me that people 2000 years ago could see a fucking planet saturn and to see that there is naturally occuring hexagon on it's pole?

wew
>>
File: Gangster_Disciples.gif (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Gangster_Disciples.gif
9 KB, 500x500
>>17851627
why does the gd gang use it ?
>>
>>17851634
/pol/
>>
Go on /pol/ to learn why.
>>
>>17851687
king David?

lol, "the star of David"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.